• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People Who Get Legit Pissed When You Red Rep Them

There's always the red rep that has the simple "." or "ahgajka" Those are the ones that simply say "Fuck you, I'm doing this to piss you off". Genuine.

Oh, I remember red repping Redanilation... I think that's the name and he sent me a PM. Granted it was one hell of a red rep. Fucker was talkin shit about the Jersey Shore.

It's stupid when you red rep someone and not only have valid reasoning behind it but you also explain why you are doing so, and then the person who got the rep just searches your name to find one of your most recent post just to revenge rep it.

Bitch move.

:lmao: You're talking about what I did, right?

I sort of regret changing my name. I got another DirtyJose red rep saying "and you are....?" the fucker didn't realise I had a name change.

Becker got pissed at me, so did Dave before I rejoined the fed. Hardcore4life does also. No PMs but they all found random posts to return the rep.

As for the topic at hand.. Luther. Hands down, he made an entire thread dedicated to complaining to me about red rep I sent him; all because I was merely paying him back for the random reds he gives me every chance he gets.
I only made the thread to respond to the ridiculous points you were making, and to bring up your history of flirting with children on the internet.

I sort of regret changing my name. I got another DirtyJose red rep saying "and you are....?" the fucker didn't realise I had a name change.

I felt bad about that until I remembered you are a homophobe. Still though...I was reading this thread going "who the fuck is this Mintberry motherfucker?".

* reads four pages *

How the fuck did I not get mentioned?

Quit looking for attention, kid. You had your time.

Also, usually the worst about red reps are new members. Only a select few make it a thing.

Here's my list....

Stinger

Mozz (here's a funny PM from him)

You're officially on ignore. I welcome any red reps from you or your pimp Tdigs, or anymore threads about me in the cage that, in your vast, VAST amount of free time, you're able to make

So make sure to red rep him.....

info666

Will

Stormtrooper

Doc

D-Man

The 90's Kid

Spawn

16mikeytot

Deexter Jorgan

lol Angel. You know I actually took you off of ignore, because you started to be interesting. Just a little bit.

I love how mention that PM when it had nothing to do with rep whatsoever. ******.

I'm highly considering taking Macca off ignore, simply because I end up viewing his posts anyways.

Hey man, if you want to look like a moron, be my guest:

Anonymous Mozzarella said:
I made fun of Stinger because he's a pedophile, and a complete jackass who's easily offended. Zero because he's an uptight dunce ass. Same for MOzz. Everybody makes fun of Doug. So no, I don't make fun of posters cause tdigs does, you're grasping at straws here.

lol Right, but no one is allowed to make assumptions about YOUR personality, and YOUR life. Cool.

:lmao:

You're officially on ignore. I welcome any red reps from you or your pimp Tdigs, or anymore threads about me in the cage that, in your vast, VAST amount of free time, you're able to make.

It was in response to you crying about "people assuming things about your personal life," and then turning around and doing the exact same thing.

No, I'm pretty sure you've said before, verbatim, "you take the forums too seriously," you know, based off a few lines of text. When in reality, you have no idea how seriously I take the forums. You simply have a problem with understand humor and tone.

Also, that's not what you said. You said, "uptight dunce ass," sans "on the forums." But I guess these days it's cool to make threads about people, baiting them into responding, then acting like a couple of cackling idiots when the person you expected to respond actually responds.

If you think you know me, or anything about my personality, then you have no right to cry when people call you out for being an ass-kissing twat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back