• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OK, let's air this out

Why is Coco insulting IDR? I'd say an arguement could be made that he's a better poster than Coco.

Argument could be made that hamburgers are better than steaks, doesn't mean that the hamburger isn't a reactionary, hostile, contrary, useless cunt. Wait, what?

Yeah, he's alright. He's literate, so he'd actually not be a bad poster if he learned how to write a counter-argument. I just don't like him because he's one of the ***** that had the audacity to be a twat directly to me.

Coco is like horseradish. The people that don't like him REALLY don't like him but the people that do REALLY like him. There usually isn't a middle ground. I for one like him. When he doesn't go the easy route he's one of the more underrated posters here.

As far as going perfectly with steak, I'm going to have to say horseradish > Coco. Although, as far as any other food goes Coco > horseradish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back