OK, let's air this out

Basically Coco, you have a personality, so you're not always going to be popular.
Odd, considering how much time the people up north spend complaining about people who are bland.

Also, you spend more time in the Spam sections than you do in the Non Spam sections, apparently you have to "earn" that right. No, really.
Right out of the KB playbook, if I'm not mistaken. I know that one.

But it's ridiculous to assume that.
I... know.

I'd clear up the confusion, but I don't really feel like doing that.

I mean wasn't it like a week ago the very people that you're crying out about praised you for being one of the better posters on here? (Yes I know perfectly well I'm contradicting myself again right here)
Well, they didn't mean it in a nice way.

Sure I do. But the tournament
could be just fine with the people in there already. To assume otherwise is wrong because of the fact that there's no chance in hell you can predict the outcome of the tournament's quality just by looking at the members.
The tournament would be better off with me rather than IDR or Sign Guy. I can say that with complete certainty.

True that. But why do we have to adapt to the rest of the world? Do you really wanna mark WZ as another part of the mindless drone army that the world consists of where everyone is doing the same because it makes sense?
Yes. In an ideal world, I'd like to be taking part in things that make sense. If that makes me unpopular, so be it. Just me assuming we could be logical about this rather than worrying about hurting Sign Guy's feelings when we let him know he's not very good.

Why not adapt to something else, make sense of that?
If that's a defense of the current line-up for the tournament and the way they were selected, let's not adapt to it.

It doesn't make sense.

Coco, I didn't leave you out of the Debater's League. Actually, you should definitely be in.

And PS - The forum IS fucking up today :D

I... know.

I'd clear up the confusion, but I don't really feel like doing that.

Very well.

Well, they didn't mean it in a nice way.

I wouldn't know. I'm awful with sarcasm as long as it's not spewed directly in my face in an obvious manner. But no matter how annoying you can get at times (And don't deny it, or well at least try not to), I still credit you as a damn fine poster. I liked debating you in the WZ tournament. No matter how little you might have enjoyed debating me.

The tournament would be better off with me rather than IDR or Sign Guy. I can say that with complete certainty.

Arguable. I mean again, sure you're a great poster. But it doesn't leave out the chances that IDR or Sign Guy could surprise.

Yes. In an ideal world, I'd like to be taking part in things that make sense. If that makes me unpopular, so be it. Just me assuming we could be logical about this rather than worrying about hurting Sign Guy's feelings when we let him know he's not very good.

I'm not saying that it makes you unpopular. It's just more of an annoyance having to deal with your complaining about it rather than just dealing with the fact that you didn't get in. It's a shame I get that, but who gives a damn in the end ? I'm still leaving the door open for you to take my spot though if your life really depends on this.

If that's a defense of the current line-up for the tournament and the way they were selected, let's not adapt to it.

I'm not saying it's the defense. I'm just saying that it's an explanation to why we're not choosing the ways of the common world. But I can't read D-man or Phoenix's thoughts so I can't tell you what makes them choose ... over you?

Okay, no more arguing. I got my attention from D-Man without having to address him directly. My work is done.

Geez guys...

Next time, how about PM-ing me? That would be much easier than crying in a thread that involves 8 people all arguing with each other over something simple.

Next time, how about PM-ing me? That would be much easier than crying in a thread that involves 8 people all arguing with each other over something simple.

Crying, whining, bitching, moaning - all words I would gladly exclude from the internet's vocabulary forever.

Got it from Wikipedia's Fry & Laurie page. So I should have no problem shifting the blame on that one.

Pretty much. After this "fuss" and the praise thread from a week ago, there's no way I'm going to live up to my hype.

Only if you think consistent application of coherent logic is something worthy of awe.

What a timely spelling error that was. Le sigh.

star.jpg

Avatar quote. I'm bringing them to WrestleZone.

I'm sure that will be seen as me rallying the "in crowd."

Is it just me, or has being a shepard really lost the style it had in The Bible?

sheep-n-shepherd-1-big.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back