Book This! Awards - January to March 2011

GCB

Getting Noticed By Management
Hi folks.

Mentioned this in the lounge, seemed to get a positive response. What I thought was that I would look at all the threads that have had posting since January 1st (ish) with more than two shows. If I have missed any, please let me know!

Here is the list:

World Championship Wrestling, circa 2000 - Mr. Hashasheen
WWE: New Chairwoman - Gansher
Old School Championship Wrestling {OSCW} - Adalam
SCW - Diamond Dallas Page
World Wrestling Entertainment - D-Squared
Avitus25's WWE: TLC 2010 and onwards - Avitus25
GCB's WWE - greasy_chip_butty
Icon's WWE - GLOBAL ICON
Da Prophet Presents: WWE Unleashed - Da Prophet
WWE My Way: 2011 & On - Mr. HD
New York City's "Insane Wrestling Federation" - Hamler
WWE 2005: Evolution's Fall from Grace - DarkestEarth

From the list above, please read and think about who you might nominate for the following awards:

BEST MATCH
Which is the best match written in any show?

BEST SHOW
Which is the best TV show (i.e. RAW/SMACKDOWN, not a PPV) written in any of the threads?

BEST PPV
Which is the best PPV written in any of the threads?

BEST BOOK THIS
In your opinion, which is the best 'Book This!' going right now?

BEST CONTRIBUTOR
Who is the best contributor on the BT forum? Obviously, this includes reviewing as well as writing their BT - this award could go to somebody other than those with threads listed above.

Send nominations for the first three awards (you can select more than one at the moment but you cannot nominate yourself) - BEST MATCH, BEST SHOW, BEST PPV - via PM to me ASAP. Then I will post the nominations and invite you to vote for each after that. For each of these, please identify which post number it is so it is easier for people to find later!

If you have any suggestions as to how better to run the awards, please let me know!

GCB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back