Oh for Fuck's Sakes, America

It's a culture almost universally used to defame white people. Therefore, defined as a racist stereotype.

It's only used as a term to defame white people by black guys. So...Yeah, if you're white, redneck isn't racial.

Different strokes for different folks...I guess.

I say it, and it goes unnoticed...Listen to the little boy...

I like him, so to me, he's funny. X doesn't like him, so therefore, he is unfunny for everyone.

I say it, and it goes unnoticed...Listen to the little boy...

I like him, so to me, he's funny. X doesn't like him, so therefore, he is unfunny for everyone.

Come on, you should know by now that X speaks his opinions in the ways of the extreme, but we can't take it that far. He has a style of stating opinions and feeling strongly about them and it may seem as if it goes a little far in his words, but in the end he's just stating his personal opinion.

Come on, you should know by now that X speaks his opinions in the ways of the extreme, but we can't take it that far. He has a style of stating opinions and feeling strongly about them and it may seem as if it goes a little far in his words, but in the end he's just stating his personal opinion.

So was everyone else...That's why I didn't get him being so pissed. He makes me, Sly, and millions of others laugh. So, we find him funny.

Apparently that's not OK if X doesn't find him funny.

So was everyone else...That's why I didn't get him being so pissed. He makes me, Sly, and millions of others laugh. So, we find him funny.

Nah... I think he just comes across that way, that's all.

Nah... I think he just comes across that way, that's all.

I've talked to X a ton outside of here, and this was the first time he really came off like an ass...

There's no dissension in the bromance though...

How did I say it's not okay for you to like Dunham? I never said that, ever. I said he's shit (because I think he's shit), and unfunny.

My God it's like you guys have never read one of my posts or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back