Oh for Fuck's Sakes, America

I'm just sick that more then a million people watch that god awful Dollhouse, what a terrible show.

Fear the Joss Whedon fanboys that are about to come in and say how great he is. He is great... at creating cancelled over rated shit.

Didn't you know D-Man? If some people like something, that means it's good. Didn't you know popularity = quality?

Everyone who don't like him its YOUR OPINION he isn't funny...doesn't mean he isn't.

To people like me and others across the world he is funny. WOW he makes racist jokes. What because he is white he can't fucking make a racist joke. That is bullshit to me. That makes you people racist IMO for saying that.

Everyone has there own taste in comedy. The people you find funny I might not find funny. Does that make them not funny cause I don't find them funny.

Point is not one comedian in this whole damn world is liked and thought of as funny by every single person.

Oh the irony in that post. Let me get this straight Shake, you tell all of us to shut up and just because it's our opinion that he isn't funny doesn't mean it's true...okay, well it's YOUR opinion that he is funny, and that doesn't make that true either. Goes both ways buddy.

I know its not a fact. In my honest opinion he is funny. Doesn't make it true.

Like IMO Country music and Rock are the best. Doesn't make it true.

People have opinions and not everyone is gonna agree on one subject. There isn't one thing we everyone can agree on. Its why its called opinions.

To me he is funny to me Dane Cook is funny. Does it make it true...no. Just what I think.

Tell me people you think are funny.

I guess ehhh you can say that....lol.

I mean ok...not everyone in the world likes...wrestling. They say it sucks and its not real wrestling...blah blah blah. But we love it right. Since the people who hate it says it sucks. Does that make it true...not really.

But then again cause we love it and says its great does that make it true...no.

different taste for different people

Unless your name is Dave Chappelle these comedian shows just don't work. Tosh.0 is shit. Dmitri Martin's show was shit. Jeff Dunham before his show was shit, so obviously his show is shit.

Everyone who don't like him its YOUR OPINION he isn't funny...doesn't mean he isn't.

To people like me and others across the world he is funny. WOW he makes racist jokes. What because he is white he can't fucking make a racist joke. That is bullshit to me. That makes you people racist IMO for saying that.

Everyone has there own taste in comedy. The people you find funny I might not find funny. Does that make them not funny cause I don't find them funny.

Point is not one comedian in this whole damn world is liked and thought of as funny by every single person.

My problem with this philosophy is that it would force me to say that Brittney Spears is a talented performer and American Idol is an entertaining tv show. I refuse, therefore, I reject your philosophy.

My problem with this philosophy is that it would force me to say that Brittney Spears is a talented performer and American Idol is an entertaining tv show. I refuse, therefore, I reject your philosophy.

Fuck you buddy.

American Idol is the shit!

That makes a lot more sense than your "even if millions of people laugh, he's not funny" philosophy. :shrug:

How about we agree they're both stupid philosophies and everyone is wrong and nothing is funny and we suck at being entertainment critics.

That makes a lot more sense than your "even if millions of people laugh, he's not funny" philosophy. :shrug:

You mean my philosophy that I personally don't find him funny, and therefore I consider him to not be a funny comic? Is that the philosophy you're talking about?

Yes, how foolish of me, how dare I have my opinions and believe those opinions to be the truth. What a dick I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back