• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] WWE Rejects To TNA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though test isnt half as talented as other TNA wrestlers he does draw more, i thought it was interesting to see him in TNA, its good they get another big guy, im glad hes not gonna go to the top like christian or angle cuz he doesnt deserve it

TNA is just looking to book more ppl, especially more heavyweights for when they get 2 hours, it seems pretty clear test will be only a mid carder, if so then i agree on TNA signing him, he can have some pretty good matches with abyss, tomko, lance hoyt, sting, and the likes, i welcome him to TNA, i know that he will be stealing some better talents time from TV at the moment, but once TNA gets 2 hours (wich should be soon) every1 will get enough exposure, i actually look forward for a train coming to TNA, they are not has beens, and yes ex WWE employes, both can still give us some good matches, has beens would be the likes of scott steiner or team 3D...

test was a great idea to be in tna now they have evened up the odds its like test vs tomko test would win definatley and i watch wwe but i think tna bringing wwe guys over and signing them is a great idea if wwe doesnt want them then y not sign them i mean u cant pass up talent like test or christian tomko raven look at them christian became a wrld champion twice test is gonna be a main eventer in tna tomko already is and raven is a tna original and a former world champion in tna

AND another thing kurt angles sucks hes the worst wrestler ive seen in tna yet he doesnt deserve to be a world champion ever chris harris is under estimated he should be a world champ by now

you know im a very huge test fan, and im happy he came to tna, but i dont know why, but somehow test to me represents lance hoyt. Either way hes always been good on the mic and a good wrestler, and with his look he'll make it far in the business

Well all i have to say about this is if you eat at the returaunt called TNA the flavor of the month is Andrew Martin.

Hes a guy who kinda made it far in the wwe and i think he will knda make it far in tna untill a new guy is signed and then he will be the new flavor of the month in tna.

I just think its funny that TNA brings him in, and they make him look like this badass guy but you know that he'll be downgraded in little time at all and you might not even see him after a while after they find out what he's really like in the ring and what reactions he gets.

All i have to say is after having read thru the Hardcore Diaries by Mick Foley and how the talks about Test in that book, i wouldnt want him to be in my wrestling promotion if i had one.....maybe in a Val Venis type role maybe but hell even Val Venis gets crowd reaction sometimes.

Bringing in a guy who wanted a release from the WWE for having heat for passing positive for steroids and was jobbing from left to right for it sounds like very good business, Dixie Carter. I doubt he will accomplish much in TNA anyway. I don't know what there is for him. I'm sure the best push he'd ever have in his career was the push he received in ECW....

Wow, people can read books and such from Foley the hasbeen. It doesn't change a thing. The fact of the matter is that with Abyss going face, then need another guy who can draw legitimate heel heat who is big. And while Test is a face for now, you know that he will turn on Sting and then a new angle will begin where Sting has to exact his revenge. Test isn't coming in as World championship material, and all of the SMarks need sto stop bitching like he is. Wow, I can't wait to see the reaction next week when Matt Morgan debuts. They will probably be "he's too big to be in TNA" or "they don't need giants cuz the average height is like 6 foot in TNA and it makes all of the beloved Xdivision guys look short on camera". I saw this and give a guy a couple of weeks to show you whether it was a good idea to bring them in or not. If in one month, Test is stinking up the screen (with the new writers he will have) then come butt fuck me with a nightstick for the troubles of having to watch it. Other than that, shut up and watch the god damned show to see what happens instead of giving your awful predictions. God damn, I don't see this much fuss over sickening gimmicks like Jimmy Wayne Yang or Lawn Mower Riding Hispanics. No, you save it to bash new ideas. You people are pathethic. Well the ones who are so hardcore against giving a new gimmick a chance.

hey that's wwe lost what's vince going to do if all of his stars move over to tna i don't like the way they are handleing the chris benoit death by saying that he never worked for the wwe . they should be more a ware of all the drugs use in there federdation and get them help when they start showing warring signs. but i don't think vince even cares for his wrestlers all he wants is the money they bring if they keep randy orton they won't have any stars left they need to bring back dx

I think Test & Lance Hoyt would probably make for a good tag team later down the road, i mean look at them they're both almost identical, look the same (except the roids with Test) & wrestle almost exactly the same in the ring. so many people have compared Hoyt to Test it would be logical to try them as a tag team they could dominate as one since TNA doesn't have that many teams, a double big boot to the head would be a good finisher. of course i haven't seen Test since coming to TNA so don't know if he's changed i just always thought they would make a good tag team if he ever did join, they would be the biggest two people in the tag division size wise.

what will you call Lance Hoyt and Andrew Martin , The Punishers? or Chips Ahoy lol Seriously TNA has to make sure to keep Dudleys very happy because if WWE takes them back we are screwed and if Samoa Joe leaves TNA we have problems so far TNA lost Ron The Truth Killings and Monty Brown which is no good and what is Monty doing nada in ECW calling himself Marcus Von Carr lol wow
So if TNA needs to move to 2 hour slot in Fall they better bring in GOLDBERG now and not Pacman Jones seriously what are they thinking?
Bring In Christine Jericho for crying out loud since he teased us for 2 years when he posed in front of a TNA Banner sign hmm I wonder why
GetBilly Kidman,SCOTT HALL and DDP ! and lastly Big Slow
One idea is to get Vampiro back for a classic feud with STing one more time now your taking ratings!!!

what will you call Lance Hoyt and Andrew Martin , The Punishers? or Chips Ahoy lol Seriously TNA has to make sure to keep Dudleys very happy because if WWE takes them back we are screwed and if Samoa Joe leaves TNA we have problems so far TNA lost Ron The Truth Killings and Monty Brown which is no good and what is Monty doing nada in ECW calling himself Marcus Von Carr lol wow
So if TNA needs to move to 2 hour slot in Fall they better bring in GOLDBERG now and not Pacman Jones seriously what are they thinking?
Bring In Christine Jericho for crying out loud since he teased us for 2 years when he posed in front of a TNA Banner sign hmm I wonder why
GetBilly Kidman,SCOTT HALL and DDP ! and lastly Big Slow
One idea is to get Vampiro back for a classic feud with STing one more time now your taking ratings!!!

Dude, for one, since WWE pretty much crammed "Test The Sex Symbol" down our throats, it wouldn't be to hard for Martin and Hoyt to get over as the new team managed by Hemme. For two, TNA LET Monty Brown go. And now where is he? I'll tell ya. He's now being the Alpha Jobber in ECW. Now while he could get over being a one move wonder in TNA as the fans loved to see him Pounce guys in the 6 sided ring, WWE fans pretty much aren't even reacting worth a crap for ANY of his moves. He'll be lucky if they try to repackage him before they release him and he ends up back in TNA anyways. And for two, while Ron Killings is a HUGE loss, he aint gone yet. He's STILL under contract and he will come back eventually. Either that or they can dilute him to death with all of the proshot promos that he did prior to trying to walk and ruin any marketability he will have. And who in the hell wants to leave TNA to get pimped by Konan in Mexico? That's like Dr. Dre leaving Ruthless Records for Death Row. It sint gonna work out worth a shit. So what is TNA to do? Sign free agents? You bet your ass. Sign big time free agents? No. Why waste the money. Sign guys like Matt Morgan and Andrew Martin. Guys who are still young and in shape and won't ask for a half a mil a year to stink up the ring. They need power guys who they can build and help show WWE what they missed by letting these guys go, the same way that WWE did it with Jericho when WCW let him go. Trust me, it will make for longevity in the company and will last alot longer than a quick Goldberg shot.

man i hope the next big guy is vampiro, i would really love to see him in TNA (again right? he was in tna b4 i think....)

anyways the problem is ppl are seeing test as the other ex WWE wrestlers and think TNA is gonna give him a huge paycheck and main event status quickly, test is just their to fill up their roster, their big guys roster, its a smart buisness move, in terms of big guys test is a great sign, hes gonna be a mid carder big guy, whats wrong with that?? when TNA gets 2 hours i think every1 will be happy to see x division matches and some heavyweight matches, only x division matches would not work, neither would only heavyweight matches, hell every promotion knows that... ppl gotta stop trying to see TNA as only an x division promotion... its a wrestling promotion, its gonna have what wrestling needs nowadays, great fast paced high flying matches from one of the best indy guys out there, and great heavyweight matches, that should be the future of wrestling, a balanced company, if TNA can do that with their 2 hours they will skyrocket IMO

So wow was I in disbelief when I saw Test/Andrew Martin come running down the ramp on iMPACT! this week. Granted, I've missed the last couple weeks of TNA, but what the hell?! I can't say I'm exactly thrilled about it, and the crowd couldn't of cared less. I give it one week before the crowd is ripping into him. I'll admit though that I've enjoyed a good amount of Test matches, though always in some sort of hardcore environment. He does have one vicious boot. Oh well I guess this might bring more viewers to TNA...wait....what am I talking about? There aren't any Test fans..

Okay, I have been a Test hater for years. In WWE he basically sucked and his appearence in the ring meant that I had a good 10 minutes to use the bathroom. HOWEVER, after he left WWE and did some indy shows, I saw a completely different Andrew Martin in the ring. I can actually say that he can wrestle. I am assuming that his arsonal of moves were strictly controlled under Vince's authority, because he was literally beating the piss out of guys in the ring and was actually entertaining to watch. I hated to admit it, but he had great matches, interated with the fans and took every ounce of crap they threw at him for getting fired. Fans loved him by the end of his matches.

I think Test and Tomko will have some great matches together in TNA. I'm willing to give him a chance to see what he can do with his character now that he is in a less restricted environment. I don't necessarily think that Test is just a WWE failure, but more of a guy who was used poorly in the WWE. Vince's "big guys" are never expected to do much more than look intimidating and throw a big boot here and there. Test may suprise some people in TNA and should feel less pressure to stay large to keep his job.

I figured something of that sort might have happened, WWE seems to stereotype and restrict their wrestlers to the point of eye gouging boredom. Rhyno wasn't all that great in WWE imo, and I wasn't watching back when he was in ECW but man he's put on some good matches in TNA and feuds.

Christian, another example, was getting a push in WWE but still, wasn't putting on the kind of matches I've seen him do in TNA thus far.

I look forward to watching Test...no that was his WWE name *joke referring to slave names..not meant to be offensive :p* to watching The Punisher perform in TNA.

Alex~Vab

Okay, I have been a Test hater for years. In WWE he basically sucked and his appearence in the ring meant that I had a good 10 minutes to use the bathroom. HOWEVER, after he left WWE and did some indy shows, I saw a completely different Andrew Martin in the ring. I can actually say that he can wrestle. I am assuming that his arsonal of moves were strictly controlled under Vince's authority, because he was literally beating the piss out of guys in the ring and was actually entertaining to watch. I hated to admit it, but he had great matches, interated with the fans and took every ounce of crap they threw at him for getting fired. Fans loved him by the end of his matches.

I think Test and Tomko will have some great matches together in TNA. I'm willing to give him a chance to see what he can do with his character now that he is in a less restricted environment. I don't necessarily think that Test is just a WWE failure, but more of a guy who was used poorly in the WWE. Vince's "big guys" are never expected to do much more than look intimidating and throw a big boot here and there. Test may suprise some people in TNA and should feel less pressure to stay large to keep his job.

FINALLY! One person willing to look at this with an open mind rather than picturing the old T&A Test. Admit it people. When you guys saw him in ECW, you knew he was the guy that you loved to hate. If he was nothing and not worth the time, then you people would not have ripped into him so majorly during his ECW run. Give him a chance and see what he has to offer. Thanx SusieQ

I don't have a problem with test. Out of some of the WWE Rejects TNA has hired "Dudleys, Basham, Damaja, BG James, Kip James) I have some faith in Andrew Martin. Its almost without a doubt (Some will argue Rhino and, to a lesser extent, Jeff Jarret, but who really didn't shine until WCW) That Christian Cage has been the greatest to excel from WWE to TNA. But I believe Test can pull it off. He can wrestle, and I would love to see him wrestle Tomko, yes, but I would rather see him wrestle Lance Hoyt. I think Lance Hoyt has been one of the most underused wrestlers in TNA, and he should resurface with a good ole battle with Andrew Martin. They Both can wrestle, they are both big, and two big wrestlers that can wrestle outshines any Batista/Khali match ANYDAY!

I say, it might seem weird for Andrew Martin to be in TNA, but he'll find his place
He contributes a lot to the company.

I just read a report on a site that Test wasn't TNA's first choice! there first choice was non other than Rikishi! gutted for test, they only got him because the 'Kish were too expensive. How does it feel mr punisher?

FINALLY! One person willing to look at this with an open mind rather than picturing the old T&A Test. Admit it people. When you guys saw him in ECW, you knew he was the guy that you loved to hate. If he was nothing and not worth the time, then you people would not have ripped into him so majorly during his ECW run. Give him a chance and see what he has to offer. Thanx SusieQ

No problem Spawn. I can't believe I'm defending the guy, but I saw first hand that Andrew Martin can be the shit in the ring once you peel away all of the WWE crap. I tried to fight it, but I do like the guy now.

Sources have indicated that talks with Rikishi and TNA are now coming to a close and is rumored to start with the company shortly after the Hard Justice PPV.

Rikishi has been working and promoting shows in Italy since his release from WWE.

Speculation coming out of the TNA offices are saying that within the next few weeks, A-Train (Giant Bernard in New Japan, the tag team partner of Tomko) will be debuting for TNA.

Yay. Rikishi has feuded with Austin so he must be a legend in the making. And A-Train had his best ever match with everyones fave murderer Chris Benoit. Cant wait.

What's sad is that:

#1 They both suck.

#2 They have nothing to offer.

#3 They wont be over.

#4 It will make TNA finally into that WWE reject company that non fans say it is.

#5 They will probably do puns of there former WWE names. Quiche and Locomotive.

Wow. TNA seems to be desperate to the eXtreme with a capital X. I wouldn't doubt we will see Riskishi vs Kurt Angle instead of Joe vs Angle seeing that at one point Riskishi was a main eventer after his big push when he was revealed to be the one who hit Austin with the car.

The number one thing TNA needs to do in order to grow is to do as much "sucking up" to the fans as possible as well as assuring they are delivering exactly what the fans want like what they were doing prior to 2007. I really doubt it will succeed with a 2 hour time slot at all unless there's alot of people bored that are willing to sit through their entire 2 hour show. Oh well, there's always WWE 24/7 I can watch that I have on On-Demand instead on Thursdays.

Yawn. TNA is basically WWE, just 7 years later and executed less well. Honestly, I probably won't be watching professional wrestling for much longer at this rate. Apparently Pacman is making an appearance on TNA though. If only I knew or cared about it, huh? Two syllables - "Booooo-ring!". In just a few years time it'll be "Oh my God! Oh my God! Dave Bautista just speared the Relatively Large Khali!"

Yawn. TNA is basically WWE, just 7 years later and executed less well.

Actually, Mr. Sam, I think TNA is more like WCW 10 years later but better executed. Let's examine. Read the following statement, and then read it again only replace "WCW" with "TNA."

Once upon a time, WWE was huge and WCW was small. Then, WCW realized that, with the money of its rich owner, they could buy established WWE stars and save money on the marketing and storyline building. So, WCW bought older WWE stars and added them to their younger stars. WCW grew strong with its combination of young and veteran stars, and even became bigger than WWE.

WCW figured that is some was good, more was better, so they went and bought MORE former WWE stars, this time neglecting their own young talent. So, as established WWE talent came in the door, young WCW talent went to WWE.

Years later, WCW is no longer in existence, but WWE is the king once again.

It's the same story, kids, and Rikishi, A-Train, Dustin Runnels and Test were never even that established! How long before Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, LAX, Senitonin, etc. wind up in WWE?

That would be terribly disappointing. I am a fan of TNA and have no problems with them bringing in talent from other companies. The key word being "talent". Angle and Cage were incredible aquisitions and even Test should be ok there. However, Rikishi and Albert are terrible. I'm not sure where they would fit into the mix. TNA has more than enough talent of their own that deserve a push. If TNA is looking to push a big man, why not give more to Lance Hoyt or Tomko?

I've merged this thread with other and changed the title. However you look at it they are rejects. Most were released. If WWE wanted them then they wouldn't have let them go. DONT TURN THIS INTO A WWE vs. TNA THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back