[Official] The Walls Are Collapsing And My Threads Are Gone! Thread

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Here's a post about Mark Henry injuring Wade Barrett:

I think it's fair to say Wade fucked up here. That said, that fuck up was almost inevitable. A quick consultation of Wikipedia tells me that Mark Henry weighs exactly - hang on a second - 392 pounds. I tend to deal in metric, but even I know that's a fucking lot. It wouldn't really be fair to punish Wade for failing to complete a nigh on impossible task. At least the spot looked impressive.

I'm amazed they even had someone that's not built like a brick shithouse - i.e. Cena, Sheamus - attempt a move like that. If they wanted to put Barrett over, they should have given him someone who wasn't impossible to slam.

So really, refuting my earlier statement, it was the fault of whoever planned the spot/let it go ahead. On a related note, I'd be amazed if Wade holding his back afterwards wasn't real. That shit'll rip your back up.

Slyfox's subconscious knows we're here.

On an mildly related note:

Who fucked up? The WWE.

Why use such a dangerous spot on such a meaningless match? It was a result without drama. Henry losing lends no more credibility to the Nexus than they already had. Sure, one guy can stand up for himself effectively. But am I to believe that this segment made them a more legitimate threat in the eyes of the average fan than their past attacks on real stars? No. This dangerous spot won't sell one extra PPV. Now if Henry were a credible singles star, this wouldn't be the case. A huge victory over a credible singles star with the big spot would have been worth the injury it caused. This meaningless match was not.

WWE fucked up long ago by not pushing Henry properly. If they had, this moment and many others involving him might have actually meant something.

As for Barrett, nothing will happen. He's too hot right now. The train will keep on rolling.

It's Chris Jericho breaking the walls down.

So, what does this make it? 4 threads in The Cage about the forum acting up?

I believe I've read at least 3 or 4 threads about it in this cage? I could be counting the Complaint Thread as well though.

tumblr_l5tjzj5NiM1qz9sfro1_500.png

Mine just disappeared.

On CanadianFan:

I'm starting to severely dislike him.

Edit: Oh, there it is.

There'd be less if they didn't disappear and reappear like a TARDIS. No more proper posts for the time being, everyone! Lest you lose them to the chasm.

My rep is acting up. One minute I have 1612, the next I have 1614, then 1610... STOP!! And the comments don't change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back