WM29: Aftermath and General Discussion

What match do you THINK we'll see for the WWE title?

• The Rock vs John Cena II

• The Rock vs CM Punk II

• The Rock vs CM Punk vs John Cena

Results are only viewable after voting.

2Sweet_4Life

Oasis Rule the World.
After a lot of talk of WM29 being a load rematches i personally don't see that happening. It's Wrestlemania not Over The Limit so i don't think the match card is predictable and clear-cut as everybody is making out.

Singles match: Y2J vs Dolph Ziggler- I see these 2 competing in the EC leading to a match at WM were Y2J will put over Ziggler after Ziggler put Y2J over at SS.

MITB: Wade Barrett vs Christian vs Kofi Kingston vs ADR Vs Kane Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Mark Henry vs Big Show-I see a Wade Barrett win here if in fact the match takes place. WWE usually finds a way to get alot of talent a spot at WM like team Teddy vs team Johnny last year and MITB is a perfect way to fill spots.

US Title Match: Antonio Cesaro vs Jack Swagger- I think people would agree this would the right way to go but it could end up a pre-show.

WWE Tag Titles: Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs Rhodes Scholars- Easy way out, I don't care about tag titles and wouldn't be surprised if this match is on the card.

WHC: Randy Orton vs Sheamus- I think this is were WWE will go with this unless Ryback gets tossed into this situation (Im not sure were he fits into WM) with an Orton heel turn.

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar- That UFC confrontation tells me Undertaker wants this match and this would be epic.

CM Punk vs HHH- I'd like to see their fued resurrected in some way but i do hope it isn't typical WWE who take the easy way out and go with Lesnar vs HHH for a rematch.

WWE Championship: The Rock Vs John Cena II- Don't want this at all but ii think it's set in stone like i say it isn't my WM29 dream card i think it's the route WWE will go.

Leftover Talent (Bigger well known names): All the divas, Ryback, The Shield, The Miz, R-Truth, PTP, Zack Ryder. I would probably expect a pre-show battles royal if US title match isn't a pre-show.

So this is the way i think WM29 turn out LOGICALLY. So i want to hear what you think the WM29 card will be with the current storylines and direction in WWE and not a fantasy card.

Ok, I am gonna start with the thread I think would be the most interesting...

Dolph vs Jericho for the Briefcase - Opening match... Jericho goads Ziggler and we go with the upset victory for Jericho so he has the briefcase, Ziggler is disgraced, angry...

New Age Outlaws vs Rhodes Scholars for the tag titles... Outlaws win the belts in a feel good moment with an assist from X-Pac.

Money In The Bank is set as:- Christian, Cesaro, Rey, Swagger, Goldust, Santino, Heath Slater and the returning Shelton Benjamin. However moments before Slater is found battered backstage... the final entrant is... Dolph Ziggler... who then goes on to win MITB, leaving 2 active briefcases out there...

D-Bry and The Shield take on The Brothers Of Destruction and Mick Foley in a handicap match that isn't when Ryback becomes the 4th man.

Wade Barrett vs Bo Dallas - It's headed this way like it or not, Adrian Neville and Oliver Gray (the new NXT champs) come out and save Barrett and we have a "Brit Pack" stable...

Trish Stratus goes for the Diva's title or wrestles... how they do it is up in the air as Eve, who would have been perfect is now gone... but perhaps they can coax Beth Pheonix back for a couple more matches.

Randy Orton beats ADR and Sheamus for the WH title but eats a brouge kick... cue a race to cash in the dual briefcases that Jericho wins when Sheamus and ADR stop Ziggler. Jericho wins the WH title..

Triple H v Brock Lesnar - Vince tries to screw Trips out of the win, saying how for 10 years he's been trying to steal his company from under him, Trips refuses to tap to the Kimura thus "ending his career forever"... The whole of DX hit the ring and attack Brock and Vince... this sets up a Shawn v Brock Summerslam main event when Vince overturns his retirement stip.

Big Show v Mark Henry in a retirement match - Henry loses of course as he is near done but it's a "respect" moment.

Triple Threat

John Cena v CM Punk v The Rock

Cena emerges victorious over both after a top match... Punk grabs the mic and goads Rock into continuing their brawl... as he edges to the back...BOOM Ziggler hits Cena from behind with the case and cashes in... Ziggler and Jericho both win MITB and Both successfully cash in... Cena looks on in disbelief...and snaps... putting Ziggler in the STFU and refusing to release it, the show ends with a crazed look on Cena's face, Rock in shock and Punk laughing.

YouTube Pre-Show NXT Battle Royal: Kassius Ohno vs. Leo Kruger vs. Conor O'Brian vs. Xavier Woods vs. Richie Steamboat vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Cory Graves vs. Oliver Grey vs. Adrian Neville vs. Luke Harper vs. Rowan
WINNER: Kassius Ohno - With other ways to utilize the the rest of the official roster, I think an NXT battle royal would be a great way to kick off Mania & give the younger guys a big stage to shine on for the pre-show. Ohno wins & debuts the following night.

Lumberjack Four Corners Match for the Tag Team Championships: Team Hell No(c) vs. The Primetime Players vs. Team Rhode Scholars vs. The New Age Outlaws
WINNERS & NEW Tag Team Champions: Team Rhode Scholars - I don't think we have gotten a solid tag team match at Mania for the tag titles since Mania 26 & not something like a four corners since maybe Mania 20. Team Hell No are still the champs & the NAO are rumored to return at some point. Let all the teams slug it out & have Rhode Scholars finally claim the titles.
*Lumberjacks: 3MB, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, The Great Khali, Alex Riley, The Usos, Epico, Primo, Hunico, Camacho, Michael McGillicutty, Justin Gabriel, Fandango & Bo Dallas.

Mask vs. Mask: Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
WINNER: Sin Cara - This has been a rumored match WWE has been wanting at Mania for a couple years now & I personally think this is the best year & probably the last to accomplish it well. While it might cause some issues for Rey, this match should be a Mask match & Sin Cara would NEED to go over.

10-Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Wade Barrett(IC) vs. Antonio Cesaro(US) vs. The Miz vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Santino Marella vs. Zack Ryder vs. Tensai vs. Jack Swagger vs. Brodus Clay vs. Brad Maddox
WINNER & Mr. MitB: Brad Maddox - With a MitB anthology being released later this year & a HiaC match at Mania last year when we already have a HiaC PPV, I see no reason not to bring back the MitB to Mania. If anything it adds a great match to a already great night & Maddox is clearly the future for WWE.

Grudge Match: Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
WINNER: Randy Orton - Let Orton turn heel & have both men cost each others spots in the Chamber match to start this grudge match. Make it personal & not about a title between these two. Orton get's the W to advance his new heel character & since Sheamus got a big win last year & Orton lost to Kane.

6-Man Tornado Tag Team Elimination Match: The Shield w/Paul Heyman vs. Triple H, Ryback & Ric Flair w/Stephanie & Mr. McMahon
WINNER & Sole Survivor: Dean Ambrose - HHH can still feud with Heyman & his 'henchmen' without HHH & Lesnar going at it again & WWE.com is alluding to even more connections working together between The Shield & Heyman, so I think a match with The Shield 'doing Heyman's dirty work' could work great & The Shield getting a rub from the likes of HHH & Flair at Mania could be great. While originally I was against another match for Flair, a rub for a group that already attacked him only makes sense to me. & okay, so I'm a huge Ambrose mark but one member of The Shield will get the biggest push(assuming there is no way all 3 would survive) & I think most agree Ambrose is the stand out.

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
WINNER: The Undertaker - The UFC confrontation, their past in WWE, & just the simple fact they could have an awesome brawl is more than enough reasons for me for this match to take place. & Do I really even need to say why Taker wins?

Fatal Four Way match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Dolph Ziggler(c) w/AJ Lee & Big E. Langston vs. Chris Jericho vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. The Big Show
WINNER: Dolph Ziggler - I don't see Del Rio walking in as champion to Mania, which really only leave one option in my eyes. Pretty much all these men have history & besides maybe Show they are all known for delivering in the ring. & If Jericho is only around till Mania then I don't see why he shouldn't put him in one of the main events. Ziggles retains for the push & lives to showoff another day.

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship: The Rock(c) vs. John Cena vs. CM Punk
WINNER & NEW WWE Champion: CM Punk - There are a million reasons a triple threat is the best way to go & a match I would REALLY like to see. I agree with all those who see the buisness end of things but prefer not to see just Rock/Cena II & I don't see how this match isn't even bigger than that? IMO it is MUCH bigger. Cena missed his 'big Mania win' last year in Miami in my eyes & Rocky won't hold the title long, let the true 'CHAMP' wear the gold once again! Best in the World!

Note - This is assuming Mark Henry, Christian, Evan Bourne, R-Truth, Tyson Kidd & Ted Dibiase will all still be out of action.

I'm gonna make this one short and quick cause I gotta head out in a minute.

The Rock (c) vs. John Cena - WWE Championship
Gonna happen whether you like it or not, so get over it.

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar - Hell In A Cell
See above. I think the rematch needs to be in the Cell this time, the feud has gotten more personal and intense now with Brock attacking Vince on Raw, and the HIAC would spice things up and would be something new added to this match.

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
Would've preferred Taker vs. Lesnar but this one is fine too. It will erase the bad memories from their last feud.

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler - World Heavyweight Championship
I don't believe the WWE will take the belt off Del Rio anytime soon. Him as champion is working wonders for him, why screw with that? And I think it would great if Ziggler got his title match here, not only would he make history by being the first to cash in at WM, but he'd get to walk out as champ which would be a wonderful start to his title reign. Also Ricardo and AJ at ringside, fighting or whatever, could add some fun to the match.

Ryback vs. Big Show
Needs his Wrestlemania moment where he beats Show with the Shell Shock.

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
Both guys don't need the title for this to happen. Just have Orton turn heel on Sheamus on Smackdown and it's set.

The New Age Outlaws w/ Shawn Michaels vs. Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns w/ Seth Rollins - No Holds Barred
NAO w/ Shawn representing HHH & Vince against The Shield representing Brock & Paul. Simple as.

Wade Barrett (c) vs. Chris Jericho - Intercontinental Championship
I had no one else in mind for Barrett but the two do have unfinished business to settle and Barrett could use a big rub over his former pro.

Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. Jack Swagger - United States Championship
Cesaro keeps bragging that no American can defeat him, enter the All-American-American to take his title.

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
Has to happen. It's Mexico's version of Hogan vs. Cena...I think.

Kane vs. Daniel Bryan
The end of Team Hell No.

Kaitlyn (c) vs. AJ - Divas Championship
The fact this hasn't happened yet in the last year must mean these two are bound to face each other at Mania.

The Rhodes Scholars (c) vs. The Miz & Kofi Kingston - Tag Team Championship
Again, had no one else in mind for either of these four. This could start over Rhodes Scholars being guests on MizTV and then some fight breaks out between Miz & The Scholars and Kofi runs in for the save or Kofi interrupts Scholars and a fight breaks out between Miz/Kofi and The Scholars

Youtube preshow: I like HBKistheHOF's nxt idea but instead i have a NXT tag title match (would do nxt title but BIG E is champ and probably staying that way. He is a face on nxt but heel on wwe so don't want to confuse people) they haven't crowned champs yet so don't know who could be in this but still

1: Random diva Match lets go Kaitlyn vs Aj but who really cares. Kaitlyn wins but wwe nor any of there fans will care.

2:MITB: 8 man money in the bank match with Kofi, Cody, Sandow, Swagger, Miz, Cesaro, Christian and Jericho. All of these guys get decent tv time and deserve to be on the Mania card. You can have this brief case and then one at the Money in the Bank ppv. Both cases can be used on either champ. Cesaro wins and is both Us champ and holds the brief case.

3: Ryback vs the Big Show. Ryback beating Big show and hitting is power moves and ending it with marching around the ring with Big Show will give him a mania moment that fans will remember. Of course Ryback wins

4: Wade Barrett vs Richie Steamboat for IC title. After Barrett beats Bo Dallas for the title at EC. The next night on raw he will challenge any young punk in the back to match out comes Ricky Steamboat. Barrett makes fun of him and starts to go to attack him but he introduces his son Richie. This is a great way to introduce Richie. Richie wins by rolling up a body slam

5. The Shield (Rollins and Ambrose) vs Team Hell no for the tag team titles. It seems about time to take the titles off of Team Hell no and this would give the Shield something to do instead of just attacks. The Shield win as they could use it more than Team Hell NO

6.Lesnar Vs Taker. one week on Raw HHH comes out to confront Lesnar. Heyman says what are you gonna do challenge him to match do you remember what happened last time. they continue to mock him then HHH says no i'm retired but this guy isn't. Lights go out and Gong. Match sells its self. Taker wins as he is Taker.

7: Del Rio vs Sheamus vs Orton for the world heavyweight championship. All 3 will be faces going into the match. After 20 minutes of awesome wrestling Randy Orton goes for the RKO on Del Rio, but when he gets up Brouge Kick. After that its down to Del Rio and Sheamus after a back and forth Del Rio wins. After the match Randy gets in the ring and RKO's Del Rio and punts both in the head. Then Dolph ziggler cashes in and wins the title.

8: Cena vs Rock vs Punk for the wwe title. I think wwe will add Punk to the match just so fans dont complain about once in a life time. Any who the outcome doesn't change Cena pins the Rock and regains his title the same title The Rock cost him two manias ago (look at that long term booking by the wwe)

Cena v The Rock (c)

Obvious. Part two, it will increase buyrates and I'm sure it will be a better match. The Rock will be sharper and I think they can really shock a few with a strong match.

Undertaker v Punk No DQ

Punk ending the streak? Unlikely but not impossible. It would be a leap of faith for the WWE but somewhat believable. Of course he wouldn't but this would be a great match and the build-up would be gripping.

Lesnar v HHH Hell in a Cell
Intense rivalry and a brutal match makes a great combination. Lock these two guys up and let them hurt each other. Simple. VKM, Steph, Heyman and even Shane and get involved. It would be something similar to years gone by were rivalries were made personal.

The Shield v Randy Orton, Sheamus and Ryback

Make it tornado and let these guys just fight it out and put a show on.

Adr V Dolph Ziggler World Heavyweight Championship
Ziggler cashes in before Mania and this is Del Rio's rematch. It could really be a great match and give Ziggler win at the start of the show which would pump up a lot of people.

Bo Dallas v Wade Barret Intercontinental Championishp

Bo doesn't need to win but coming close would do him great.

Jericho v The Miz

Turn Y2J heel and let The Miz and Flair get involved. Jericho can point out that The Miz is trying to copy him and this match would be very good.

Not sure about Kane and Daniel Bryan. Tag team match or against each other they HAVE to be involved in Mania.

I'm only doing the big matches and world titles. I don't really care about anything else.

Triple H VS Brock Lesnar- submission match

Brock doesn't have anything to prove to Triple H. He already beat him once, so Lesnar will have to accept Triple H's offer for a rematch. As the weeks go by, Brock can just be a dick and refuse Triple H's quest for vengeance......until Lesnar counters Triple H's offer for a rematch with a submissions victory only stipulation.

Triple H's arm was "broken" by Lesnar twice, so Triple H has a reason to fear the Kimura Lock, and Lesnar can continue to taunt Triple H's inability to defeat him via submission. Triple H will have to rise to the occasion, and use a submission hold to avenge his father-in-law and the loss at Summerslam. I know it sounds corny, but Triple H vs Lesnar has to go a different route this time around. Triple H's "just let us fight" warning turned the match at Summerslam into a street fight. They might go with Hell In A Cell for Triple H VS Lesnar II, but I can't imagine WWE having two Cell matches at consecutive Wrestlemanias.

Triple H and Shawn used the Crossface in the past, but I honestly can't picture a scenario, where Triple H uses a Crossface to gain a victory at Wrestlemania (for obvious reasons).

The Rock VS John Cena- WWE Championship match

If Punk VS Rock II ends with some screwy interference, then I could see Punk working his way into the WWE Championship match at Wrestlemania, causing a triple threat. But after the mess at Rumble, and the known ties to The Shield, they can't possibly go with another "lights out, triple power bomb through the table, and restart the match" finish again. No, Punk loses to Rocky clean, and Rock goes on to drop the title to Cena at Mania. Cena has his triumphant redemption victory, and he should hold on to the strap for a long time.

Randy Orton VS Sheamus- World Heavyweight Championship

Congrats to Del Rio. He's on a roll as a face, and the fans are really into him right now. With that said, I have a hard time picturing Del Rio going into Wrestlemania as champion. First and foremost, the only two guys, who could garner enough interest for a world title match at Mania are Orton and Sheamus. But Del Rio spent SO much time feuding with both men last year, and Big Show isn't the best option as the go to guy for this match. And Ziggler has the briefcase, so it wouldn't make sense for his heel character to respectfully challenge the champion to a one on one match.

CM Punk VS Undertaker

I don't have 100% confidence in this match, and without Punk's streak as WWE Champion, it's kind of hard to predict a booking strategy. But after a year long+ reign as WWE Champion, Punk needs to have a high profiled match at Mania. You can't just throw him in the mix with some random opponent, and yes, Taker goes 21-0.

Although, something else popped into my head a few days ago. If Punk doesn't regain the WWE Championship, and Del Rio drops the title in the Chamber, then WWE could go with a Del Rio/Punk match. Punk and Del Rio have some bad blood from the past, but at the same time, this drama with Ricardo, Del Rio, and Big Show worries me.

Meh, why not?

WWE Championship - The Rock (c) vs John Cena

I fully expect this to stay as a one on one match. If by some reason, Undertaker isn't able to go at WrestleMania, I could see Punk being added to this match. Either way, Cena is walking away with the WWE Championship so who am I kidding? :shrug:

CM Punk vs The Undertaker

If Undertaker is able to compete, then this match is a no-brainer. Unlike some Punk marks, the streak will not end. 21-0. Should be a good match though.

Street Fight - Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

Expect lots of chairshots and stuff, and maybe a special appearance by Triple H's sledgehammer. Oh yes, this will get physical when weapons are involved. Triple H wins and avenges not only the McMahon name, but his loss to Brock at Summerslam.

World Heavyweight Championship Match - Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton

I see Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio, Orton winning the Chamber, and Del Rio invoking his rematch clause making it a triple threat match. I mean, how long is Ziggler going to walk around with that thing anyway? Gotta cash it in sometime. Ziggler retains the title.

Tag Team Championship - Team Hell No (c) vs The Shield

Once The Shield is done with Ryback, they will need a program for WrestleMania. I don't see Kane and Daniel Bryan dropping the tag titles before then. These two paths have been crossing for some time now, it ends at WrestleMania with The Shield walking away with the tag titles.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Wade Barrett vs Ryback vs Big Show vs Sheamus vs Kofi Kingston vs Chris Jericho vs The Miz vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow.

If the rumors are true of bringing this match back, this is the set up I would like to see. An All-Star cast with Ryback nabbing the briefcase for the win. As much as I hate these multi-man Money in the Bank matches, I would hate to see The Rhodes Scholars left off WrestleMania.

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

They wanted to do this match last year if I'm not mistaken. Both men are back now and healthy. Don't screw it up. I personally think it'll be a good match. Rey wins of course.

Divas Championship - Kaitlyn (c) vs AJ

Shame this will have to be the pee break. AJ wins the title with some help from Big E. This could be the feud to bring back the Divas Division and make them care again if done right. But again, who am I kidding? :shrug:

US Championship - Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Christian

If Christian returns, this feud could be HUGE if done right. I'm pulling for this match to go down on the biggest stage of them all. Christian comes back and wins the US Title.

If Taker is not fit to return for Mania, I see them entering Punk into the main event and there being a 3 way for the WWE Championship. Thus, Undertaker will need to make a decision by the EC ppv so WWE can get booking ideas in stone. If Punk does get inserted into the WWE titkle match at Mania, I see The Rock vs Punk match ending in the title being upheld, thuis the title being vacant at Wrestlemania, thus a great way for Punk to be entered into the match fairly.

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

THE ROCK (c) vs CM PUNK vs JOHN CENA

I do not think Undertaker will return if he is not 150%, after his past four years of great matches with HBK and HHH. To have him in a half assed match with Punk only cheapens Punk, and with Taker guaranteed a victory, I see this being wasted money and a good idea to put on ice for 12 months. If Taker does return this year, I would see it only in a tag team match or a match where he does not have to completely involved physically.
On to the actual WWE Title, this match needs a heel. I do not see Cena turnign and The Rock most definitely isn't going to turn heel after his title win and only 8 weeks out from the show. Most fans do not wnat to see Rock vs Cena again, but with Punk thrown in, and the back story of him being screwed at the Rumble, I see Punk actually carrying the lead up to Mania. I do see Cena winning, and hopefully pinning The Rock clean to win the title. Thus Punk is still saved from doing another job to either guy and he is able to then have legitimacy to stating he didnt get beat at Mania either yet he still doesnt have his belt. WINNER: JOHN CENA

BROCK LESNAR w Paul Heyman vs TRIPLE H w Vince McMahon

Again, another rematch a lot of people do not care to see, Lesnar is obviously going to give back the victory, HHH isnt going to put him over twice, regardless of how unbelievable HHH beating Lesnar clean is. Im guessing they may have a stipulation that if Vince wins, he gets 5 minutes alone with Heyman in the ring, which finally gives Vince a winning Mania moment after years of being beat up on by His son Shane, Hogan, Michaels and Bret Hart. WINNER: TRIPLE H

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHY CHAMPIONSHIP

ALBERTO DEL RIOS vs RANDY ORTON

I see Orton winning the Elimination Chamber and going on to challenge for the title. As I see the other title match being a triple threat, I cannot have Sheamus in this match also. Regardless of who wins this match, I see DOLPH ZIGGLER cashing in and winning the WHC at the end of this match, so it will be interesting if Ziggler gets a match on the card and this becomes a shocker, or whether he is left off the card(doubtful). WINNER AFTER CASHING IN MITB: DOLPH ZIGGLER

DANIEL BRYAN VS KANE

These guys have to break up sooner than later, and with the seeds already sewn, I see them desintergrating in the Chamber. Bryan was bumped from Mania completely two years ago then buried in 18 seconds last year. I see Kane gladly putting Bryan over in this match and Bryan going on a singles face run on Smackdown in 2013. Winner: DANIEL BRYAN

CHRIS JERICHO w/THE SHIELD VS RYBACK

Im assuming WWE reveal as part of the build for the match that Jericho is the man behind the Shield. Have been reading of this possible match happening and I love it, I see Jericho doing the same routine he used in 1998 to elevate the mini-feud he had with Goldberg. I see Ryback smashing through Jericho, and in the process I see Ryback going too far, thus the crowd turning on him and Ryback turning heel, and Jericho being elevated back to a face in the fans eyes. Winner: RYBACK

[UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

ANTONIO CESARO VS JACK SWAGGER

I see this being pretty obvious, Swagger being the American who is finally able to defeat the US Champion. I see this match going on first, as I will explain later. WINNER: JACK SWAGGER

MONEY IN THE BANK

DOLPH ZIGGLER vs WADE BARRETT vs SHEAMUS vs BIG SHOW vs THE MIZ vs KOFI KINGSTON vs CHRISTIAN vs SHELTON BENJAMIN vs CODY RHODES vs DAMIEN SANDOW

I se Shelton returning for Mania, as he has a great history of impressive high spots in this match. I see Christian being announced but still not ready to return to action, and have Cesaro assault him backstage and enter the match himself, and ultimately winning the match. I see Cesaro as the next major breakout star in WWE, the briefcase would elevate him the same way it has Ziggler. WINNER: ANTONIO CESARO

WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH

I care absolutely nothing for this division these days, I trust they will be on the pre show Youtube rubbish, so we do not have tohave time wasted at this years Mania

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

REY MYSTERIO & SIN CARA vs PRIME TIME PLAYERS vs THE USOS vs PRIMO and EPICO

Tipping Team Hell No will have lost the belts before Mania, possibly to The Usos, so I would think a fatal four way would give a few of these guys some time on the card. Not really fussed on whom wins, the tag divisinon has improved, but is still pretty poor. WINNER: THE USOS

WWE Championship - The Rock (c) vs John Cena (Cena to win, possibly the beginning of a heel turn)

World Heavyweight Championship - Alberto Del Rio (c) vs Randy Orton (I see Randy Orton turning tweener at Elimination Chamber due to punting multiple people in the head and then going on to win the title at Wrestlemania)

Streetfight - Triple H vs Brock Lesnar (Triple H will return to avenge Mr McMahon and win)

Streak vs Best in the world - Undertaker vs CM Punk (I see the shield interfering in the elimination chamber match between The Rock & CM Punk as the lights turn off and the shield appear in the ring to attack The Rock, only for the lights to go out again with the sound of a gong. Undertaker appears and destroys the shield and Punk allowing The Rock to retain. Undertaker goes over in this match and declares that he is going after the WWE title - sets up Cena vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30)

Money In The Bank Battle Royale - Sheamus vs Big Show vs Christian vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan vs Jack Swagger vs Mark Henry vs Shelton Benjamin vs R-Truth vs Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara vs Brad Maddox vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jericho (This is a tough one, I see either Cody Rhodes or Brad Maddox getting a big push here. They are the only tho who really need the briefcase to stay relevant as the rest of the line-up have been holding their own for a while and could easily step into fueds. I'd expect either one of them to win the match cheaply, but hold onto the briefcase for a long time just like Ziggler has. Out of the match I'd could see a Kane vs Daniel Bryan feud, Jack Swagger vs Christian feud, Mark Henry vs Big Show feud, Benjamin Shelton vs R-Truth feud and Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara fued - Seems like a lot so some of these fueds may actually become tag-team partners instead)

Intercontinential Championship vs United States Championship Fatal Four Way
The Miz vs Antonio Cesaro vs Wade Barrett vs Kofi Kingston (The Miz would go over in this match, and hold the titles for a few months, while Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett & Kofi Kingston would refocus and aim towards the WHC)

Money in The Bank Match - Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton (Ziggler is ready to cash in and sends Big E Langston down to destroy Randy Orton but gets RKO'd instead. Dolph is left in the ring staring at Orton, but decides to cash in anyway and beats Orton fair and square - Beginning of the Ziggler Face Turn, which will take a few months)

Pre Show:
WWE Tag Team Championship
Prime Time Players vs The Usos (Prime Time Players hold onto the titles)

WWE Divas Title Match:
Kaitlyn vs AJ Lee (Kaitlyn drops the belt to AJ Lee)

First of all, I'd like to suggest a few ideas, depending on whether 'Taker is fit for WM29, and if they are moving Money in the Bank to the big event.

If they have Money in the Bank, I think they should let Ziggler challenge for any title. If so:

WWE Championship: The Rock vs John Cena II - Only if Taker is back, if not, I would have Punk in this match. It's a given. Get over it. Assuming that Money in the Bank is on as well, I'd love to see Dolph Ziggler be allowed to cash in.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler. New WWE champion.

World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio (C) vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus - Randy Orton should turn heel at Elimination Chamber, punting Sheamus to complete his heel turn. This would be a good match, and I only put Sheamus in because I couldn't see him anywhere else on the card.
Winner: Randy Orton. New World Heavyweight Champion.

Street Fight: Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - This rematch seems another given. I think a street fight would be good between these two.
Winner: Triple H

Money in the Bank match: Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Ryback vs Chris Jericho vs The Miz vs Kofi Kingston vs Christian vs Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes vs Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito - I think a 10 man Money in the Bank might happen this year. I wouldn't be sure of a winner, but I think Ryback will win this.
Winner: Ryback/Antonio Cesaro

Intercontinental Championship: Wade Barrett (c) vs Bo Dallas - Finish off the feud here, Barrett will win.
Winner: Wade Barrett retains

WWE Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara (c) vs Prime Time Players - PTP's finally get a few wins, and I hope that they win the titles at Mania. This is assuming that:

Kane vs Daniel Bryan - This will be a good match. I think they will split up soon, and have a brilliant match to finish off this feud at WrestleMania.

I am going to get creative here and not have Undertaker in the card. I kind of expect for this not to happen but whatever!!!

Match #1 Triple Threat Match: World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio vs. The Big Show vs. Randy Orton
- Del Rio and Big Show end to a draw at the Elimination Chamber. Randy Orton wins the Number 1 contender's match. Yes for the 3rd time in a row the WHC is the opening match but with a twist!!! Orton wins the title but then Ziggler's music hits he cashes in the MITB briefcase!!! And wins the World Heavyweight Title ... but how can this be? He has a match with Jericho that same night.

Match #2: Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Wade Barrett vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Bo Dallas vs. Mark Henry vs. Ryback vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. The Miz vs. Christian
- 10 Man MITB Match ... yes I want this back at WM so badly. In this case Ryback wins because well the WWE loves Ryback.

Match #3: WWE Tag Team Championship
Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane)
- Will be a good match. Mysterio and Cara win the Tag Titles and Team Hell No explodes.

- Backstage segment Dolph Ziggler celebrates his WHC Win but Vickie Guerrero, Booker T, or whoever is running in charge says his match with Jericho will be for the World Heavyweight Championship

Match #4: Diva's Match
- Your guess is as good as mine in what we are going to expect here. Oh I weep for the Diva's Division.

Match #5: CM Punk vs. Sheamus
- Like matches before it I guess it's because these two have no one to work with. Regardless they were both very over in 2012. So this will be a beginning of a new feud? Regardless we need to keep the heat on Punk. Punk wins.

Match #6: 6-Man Tag Team Match - The Shield vs. Santino Marells, Zack Ryder, and The Great Khali
- Filler match yeah we don't get these anymore but we need to establish the Shield's dominance. Oh the Shield wins in like 3 mins. LOL!

- HOF Segment

Match #7: No Disqualification - World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler
- Yeah Jericho vs. Ziggler. Here we go baby! After 10 mins, Ziggler tries to get counted out but Orton comes out and drags Ziggler back in the ring. Code Breaker then Wall of Jericho, Ziggler taps out ITS OVER. JERICHO IS THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!! Only to lose it at Extreme Rules but whatever Jericho wins the title at a WM so yeey :)

Match #8: Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
- Summer Slam rematch. In any event Lesnar goes over. I'd rather have Triple H vs. Punk to be honest.

Match #9: WWE Heavyweight Championship
The Rock vs. John Cena
- Yeah know after Cena's loss and Rock's announcement he's going for the title we all knew this was coming. Personally I wasn't a big fan of their WM28 match but in does make sense in a booking perspective and the story of this being a Title Match and Cena want's to beat the Rock could be quite interesting. Cena wins here and becomes the WWE Champion.

I wouldn't call this a "booking" thread, because I'm not trying to book the show myself (i.e. I don't like Taker/Lesnar, but we all know it's happening). Anyway, this is the direction the show seems to be going considering recent developments on TV and reports on the news page. Without further ado, here we go:

#1. WWE United States Championship: Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro (c)

Reasoning: It was reported on the news that when Swagger was taken off on TV, it was to revamp his character and bring him back as a face. Most thought he would come back to take on Cesaro, but he is back as a heel instead. I think they brought him back the way they did to show off his intensity/new attitude right before having him destroy Cesaro and turn face in the process. Cole has recently called him the "Real American". It's a simple story and I think WWE is sticking to it.

Prediction: I'm thinking they will stick this on the pre-show. Cesaro won the US title on the pre-show and has defended it there plenty times since. I'm thinking he'll be dropping it at Mania's pre-show too.

#2. Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler (Stipulation?)

Reasoing: WWE has REALLY downplayed the Jericho/Ziggler feud since its development last week. They're probably delaying its development for the Mania buildup. There's really no other opponent that makes sense for Ziggler without making it seem thrown together at the last minute. They might add a stipulation to make it seem fresh.

Prediction: It might seem like it was done already, but I'm guessing they make it a Ladder match for Dolph's briefcase just like it was done at TLC. Either that, or they do some sort of Submission match. Either way, Dolph wins, but probably takes a nasty bump where he goes out on a stretcher just to avoid people wondering about him cashing in later.

#3. Kofi Kingston vs. R-Truth

Reasoning: It was reported that WWE took Truth off TV immediately when they heard about his injury so he could heal up fast. He was down for a Rumble appearance, but WWE was adamant about him heeling up. I think they have a plan for Mania. With everyone else busy, I can only assume he's there to put over someone like Barrett, Sandow or Kofi.

Prediction: If Truth is back as a heel (a role in which he excels more), Kofi makes more sense. Especially if he targets Kofi because Kofi broke up the team and let him fall to obscurity. If he's back as a face, it's probably to team with Kofi instead. I'm hoping for the former.

#4. WWE Intercontinental Championship: Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes (c)

Reasoning: This is probably the biggest longshot I have here, but my reasoning is this. If WWE is going to go ahead with a Goldust/Cody match, the title would make it mean a lot more. Especially if they do Title vs. Career like was rumored last year. I'm thinking those WrestleZone rumors are onto something and the match happens just like this.

Prediction: Cody wins the IC title and Goldust challenges him to a IC title match. Cody accepts only if Goldust puts his career on the line. Similar to Flair/Shawn, Cody ends it with a "I'm sorry Brother" and a Cross Rhodes for the win. Goldust then bows out for the crowd. This is probably the match that has less chance of happening.

#5. Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

Reasoning: Similar to Kane/Orton last year, WWE will probably throw them together because they need them to do something.

Prediction: Simple story. Mark keeps adding victims to his Hall of Pain, and Sheamus takes exception to it. Henry vows to add him to the Hall. Sheamus wins the match to keep the crowd happy.

#6. Randy Orton vs. Christian

Reasoning: Randy needs to turn heel, but I think his match with Sheamus has been dropped. We all know WWE's agents were REALLY impressed with Orton and Christian's 2011 work and I can see them giving them a chance to show off at Mania. There's really no other face for Orton to work with other than Ryback and Jericho, but I think WWE has those plans set up.

Prediction: Christian comes back, plays up his face character, when Orton turns on him at some point. The story would be that Orton was supposed to be the top guy on Smackdown, but the fans turned on him when he beat Christian for the title. He would play up the fact that his star power never recovered. He then turns on Christian saying he's going to humiliate him just like he did in 2011, but this time he won't care what the fans have to say about it. It could go either way, but I assume Orton wins.

#7. Ryback vs. Big Show

Reasoning: Ryback gets his huge moment by Shell-Shocking Show. It's been rumored for months and I can't see why they wouldn't do it.

Prediction: Not much story here, just an attraction match to put over Ryback. Ryback wins, gets his moment and moves onto bigger feuds.

#8. World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane

Reasoning: The seeds have been planted for a Hell No break up, but these guys have been a central part of Raw for months and I can't see them demoting them to some sort of midcard match no one will care about. I'm guessing they put Bryan in the Chamber so he can go on to face Del Rio. Kane gets added so their "breakup" feud can continue.

Prediction: I'm guessing Hell No drops the title to Shield, and goes onto have their breakup feud. The match with Del Rio gets made and WWE will have some fun with the Del Rio/Ricardo and Hell No pairings. You know how much they love the comedy.

*MONEY IN THE BANK CASH-IN*: I think it's pretty much settled that Dolph will cash in at WrestleMania. If they wanted him to cash-in elsewhere, he would have done it by now. The stretcher job would be a swerve and Ziggler would cash in after this match. I'm guessing Bryan would win the match after stealing the pin from Kane. After Yessing in Kane's face, he chokeslams him and Ziggler cashes in, beating Bryan in 17 seconds. It would be poetic.

#9. The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

Reasoning: It's been rumored to death on the dirtsheets and I can't see this going any other way. Who else could Punk face? Anyone other than Undertaker would seem like a step back. There's a reason it's been reported everywhere: It's going to happen.

Prediction: I'm guessing the buildup will involve Triple H and Lesnar somehow. Maybe Undertaker saves Trips from a 2-on-1 beatdown? Punk then focuses on Undertaker saying he is a symbol for everything that is keeping him from the top of WWE and he is going to crush him, his streak and every fan's hearts when he beats him to a pulp at Mania. He fails though and Undertaker keeps the streak because DUH.

#10. Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

Reasoning: It's a sure thing. Lesnar would be put to much better use putting over Ryback or Sheamus, but none of them are married to the boss's daughter. Triple H wants this match, and he's going to get it. Don't get me wrong, it will probably be a success, but it would be silly for the average fan to not expect Cena/Triple H after they both go over the bRocks.

Prediction: Triple H returns as the MCMAHON FAMILY AVENGER. He beats Brock, gets revenge, and Brock disappears until his eventual return.Triple H can't lose for the third Mania in a row.

#11. WWE Championship: The Rock (c) vs. John Cena

Reasoning: The biggest sure-thing on this list. We knew it was coming since Rock beat him last year. Cena can't stay down.

Prediction: Cena wins. Passes the torch to himself. We know it's coming. It's silly to predict otherwise.

#BONUS: I'm guessing they could do something with the divas. If they combine some of the matches I presented (say, Ryback/Henry/Show/Sheamus), I can see the divas getting something to do. If not, they'll be relegated to backstage skits.

Also, I'm feeling doubtful after leaving Rey, Sin, Miz, Shield, Wade and Sandow off the PPV, but 10 matches + a Pre-Show seems like a lot already. Maybe WWE could do a WWE Tag Team Championship match involving all guys. But that would be pure speculation and not based on news, rumors and developments like the matches above.

I will try not to write a book, but I have some major disagreements.

I love Christian, but for Orton to get over as a heel, he's going to need to turn on someone with a much larger fanbase. That's why it makes the most sense for his opponent to be Sheamus. I think the World Title match will somehow become a triple threat between Del Rio, Orton and Sheamus. Orton wins the #1 contender match at EC, but how Sheamus becomes involved I don't know. I just know that I don't see it being a 1-on-1 match.

I would really love for Ziggler and Jericho to have a Mania match, but I just don't know. I hope these rumors of Jericho making yet another heel turn are completely false. I wouldn't mind seeing a ladder match between them for the MITB contract even though that just happened back at TLC. In my opinion, Del Rio should walk into Mania as WHC and Ziggler should cash in after Del Rio successfully defends against his opponent. These 2 would make for some great matches for the next 2-3 ppvs after Mania.

I think the only other matches I agree with you on (besides the obvious ones - Rock/Cena, Taker/Punk, HHH/Lesnar) are Ryback vs Big Show and Swagger vs Cesaro. Goldust and Cody should absolutely be the opening match, but not for the IC Title. Barrett should remain champ until they're ready to move him into the WHC picture. Another IC Title change would just be ridiculous. We need to see a steady IC Champ finally. There were 6 title changes last year alone, far too many. Christian would be my opponent for Wade.

Since Hell No didn't lose the tag titles at the Rumble like they should've (so they could face eachother at WM29) and they decided to split up Rhodes Scholars, I guess the best match possible is a fatal 4-way against Ambrose & Rollins, Brodus & Tensai, and Prime Time Players. I think PTP deserve a title reign after it looked like they were right on the brink of becoming champs for a long time when Kofi & R-Truth were the title holders. However, I think 2/3 of The Shield would walk out new champs. Hell No has gone as far as they can as a team, it's time to split them up. I think they should be facing eachother on April 7th instead of defending the titles, but unless they lose them sometime shortly after EC, it doesn't look like that's happening.

Mysterio vs. Sin Cara, I think this one is a no-brainer. It's been WWE's plan for over a year to have 2 of the highest flyers to face off at Mania. Whether Sin Cara turns on Rey during a tag team title match or they just throw them in a match without much of a story, I think it's happening one way or another. This could be Rey's last Mania too, I think retirement is closing in soon for him.

I think Kaitlyn and AJ will also compete for the Divas Title. These 2 have a lot of history with eachother so there's actually a chance for there to be a divas match that generates some fan interest instead of your typical 5-8 minute cookie cutter match with no heat between the opponents. I believe AJ and Dolph both walk out of Mania as new champs and start of Raw the next night as the WWE's new power couple.

So here's my card and winners (denoted by *):

WWE Title: The Rock vs. John Cena*
Undertaker* vs. CM Punk
World Title: Alberto Del Rio* vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus (Ziggler cashes in)
Triple H* vs. Brock Lesnar
Ryback* vs. Big Show
Tag Team Titles: Hell No vs. Ambrose & Rollins* vs. Brodus & Tensai vs. Prime Time Players
Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler*
IC Title: Wade Barrett* vs. Christian
US Title: Antonio Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger*
Divas Title: Kaitlyn vs. AJ Lee*
Rey Mysterio* vs. Sin Cara
Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes*

That's 12 matches, so I know not all of these will happen due to time restraints. It also leaves a lot of good talent out, but I believe there will be a battle royal either on the preshow or very early in the card so that these guys can be included. Hopefully it will be for a future title shot of the winner's choosing.

Mark Henry*, The Miz, Damien Sandow, Kofi Kingston, Justin Gabriel, Santino Marella, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Great Khali, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, Fandango, Big E Langston, David Otunga, Primo, Epico, Zack Ryder, Michael McGillicutty, R-Truth

I disagree with a lot of the original post as well. Barrett will not be dropping the IC title to Cody, and it was already reported that it was decided to not to do MITB at Mania. I would love to see them do at least a dozen matches... in 4 hours that should be easy, but it won't happen. WM's 5,6 & 7 all had 14 and they were 3 hour shows. But of course they would have to cut out the backstage comedy bits and endless replays and well, we all know that won't happen.
SO here is my card
* denotes winner

1. Rock Vs Cena* for WWE title
2. Del Rio* vs Henry for WHC title
3. HHH & Undertaker* vs Lesnar & Punk (easier for taker to not carry a match, if he chooses not compete, then HHH vs Lesnar and Punk inserted in main event as triple threat match)
4. Rey/Cara vs Shield* for Tag Titles (could be a multi team match as well with brodus/tensai and PTP)
5. Kaityln vs AJ* for Diva's Title
6. Jericho vs Ziggler*
7. Ryback* vs Big Show
8. Swagger* vs Cesaro for US title
9. Barret* vs Miz vs Kofi vs Sandow (IC title)
10. Goldust vs Cody*
11. Sheamus vs Orton*
12 Kane Vs Bryan *

Some kind of battle royal on the preshow to set up swagger vs Cesaro... allows all the guys not on the card to appear in some capacity.

well you got three matches right and maybe a fourth if Taker wrestles which is looking more and more unlikely by the day.

Swagger vs Cesaro: Not happening Swagger is a heel and will stay that way. and Cesaro is no longer playing up the no american can beat me thing no way this match happens. It was an IWC dream and it wll stay that way. Maybe Cesrao vs Christan or they drag out the Miz for long enough.

Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler: could happen but it also could be at the EC instead which is more likely than this. I say Dolph is either involved in a big match of sorts (8 man tag or money in the bank) or he doesn't wrestle and just cashes in Dolph will not have a match and cash in its one or the other. Jericho probably Ryback.

Kofi vs R-Truth: you really think wwe is going to put this on at mania. really. this men will compete in a multi man match or not appear at all.

Cody vs Goldust for the IC title: this match might happen i doubt it but its possible but there is no way Cody is the IC champ. One he would have to beat a heel champ for it which is not happening. two the title isn't needed in this match brother vs brother sells its self. Probably doesn't happen but its possible.

Sheamus vs Mark Henry: Not happening Sheamus will be in the title match book it triple threat Orton vs Sheamus vs Del Rio. As for Henry Ryback maybe but more than likely the big multi man match we always get.

Orton vs Christan: nope Orton will be in the title match along with Sheamus. He will also be a face at mania with the heel turn either at Mania or shortly after but not before. Christan vs Cesaro or Wade Barret is very possible.

Ryback vs Big Show: very possible wouldn't rule out Mark Henry or Jericho for Big Show. Maybe even Cm punk if Taker can't go but Big Show is possible. Don't know what show does if no Ryback though. So he better hope for Ryback.

Del Rio vs Daniel Byran vs Kane for world title: No chance at all period not happening. Its either Randy or Sheamus more than likely both but one of those two will be for sure be in the title match.

Dolph cash in likely.

Taker vs Punk: If Taker wrestles this is the match, but i don't think he will wrestle i see Punk being thrown in the title match or finally being fed to ryback like he should of months ago.

HHH vs Lesnar: Happening. Only hope is for a cell match.

Cena vs Rock: obviously happening maybe Punk gets thrown in but doesn't change outcome which is Cena win.

also expect some lame diva match and a battle royal in the Pre show they have to find a way to get everyone some time.

I read all your responses, and I'm guessing most of you are right on "Kofi Kingston vs. R-Truth", but I was just trying to give more meaning to the news report that WWE nixed Truth from the Rumble because they wanted him healthy for Mania season. It's probably just a house show thing, and has nothing to do with the card.

Some of you think Jericho/Ziggler isn't happening at Mania, but I'm pretty confident it is. They had no buildup to it on Raw for EC and I'm guessing it's because most of the buildup will be during Mania season. If they were going to settle this feud once and for all at EC, we'd be having much more promos about it. It's happening at Mania.

I also don't think Rey vs. Sin Cara will be happening. Not only is the card too stacked, but Sin doesn't seem like he's in shape for the type of match WWE wants. He just came back from an injury, and for that matter, Rey seems bloated as of late. Plus, the breakup would have to come out of nowhere with none of them turning heel. That's going to be hard. I don't see it happening, not for WM29 at least.

I stand by my predictions on Ryback/Show, Sheamus/Henry and Del Rio/Kane/Bryan though. Unless WWE decides to turn the World title match into a huge multi-man extravaganza, these are the only things that make sense.

Orton on the other hand could easily be facing Sandow, Wade or Cesaro at Mania. The problem is, he's beat them all to death on TV for the past few months. Orton/Cody would probably be the freshest of the bunch.

I'm still hoping for my hunch that they will redo Orton/Christian. Those were some great matches and I read reports that the agents were really high on their work. No better reward than letting them reunite for a battle at WrestleMania.

Orton will not be facing Barrett at Mania. That match has happened at least a dozen times on Raw and SD.

I hope you're right about the Mysterio/Sin Cara match not happening, as I have no interest in either of these guys whatsoever. If anything, I'd rather see them be in the tag team title match. They should be #1 contenders after beating Hell No on SD last week.

I'd have to disagree on the triple threat for the world title. I don't like Del Rio being thrown into the middle of a fued especially with the title. It's kind of a waste. I think Orton turning heel by doing something to Alberto and having a traditional title match would make more sense. Randy is much better as a villain. He's a terrible face IMO...doesn't have the mic skills to really work the crowd, but has the bad guy act down pat.

I also think a triple threat with Rock, Cena, and Punk is a much better option than something with such a predictable outcome which isn't very entertaining with Rock and Cena alone. These 3 could be just as good as HHH, HBK and Benoit...if not better. Make it a no DQ match too...would be fun IMO.

I also think Brock vs Taker would be the match that would be more intriguing. Brock is the toughest test physically that Taker ever faced and at this stage of his career, probably the toughest Mania match of his career. I don't buy it with Punk, and it's kind of a waste too since we'd obviously know Punk would lose.

I like the Jericho vs Ziggler ladder match idea because that's where Jericho will flourish, but I'd like to beef up the storyline a little. Jericho has to go back to the days of HHH and Stephanie where he would harass the hell out of her and doing outrageous things to piss her off, and do that with AJ...I think that would make it entertaining, but they need to take advantage of Y2J's ability to hype a fued as the last build up with these two wasn't great.

I like Shemus vs Mark...well said about the Kane vs Orton comparison.

I really want Mysterio vs Sincara but understand about the injuries. Even though there's still plenty of time to get in shape.

Ryback vs Big Show is good because Show can really carry a storyline and put over Ryback well. It's solid.

Goldust vs Dusty is fine too...I'd like to see that.

I would make Dx reunite and put them against the Shield... HHH, Billy Gunn, Road Dog and Xpac in their corner. Shield is too strong to face the Outlaws and Xpac...also don't think Xpac is in wrestling shape.

I've been saying for a while now that DX vs. The Shield would be a great way to get The Shield over. I thought it had a good chance of happening when DX was being rumored as a HOF inductee, but that's obviously changed now. Maybe it still happens if Lesnar takes on Undertaker instead of Triple H, but I think that's a longshot.

And I can't see anyone but Orton winning the #1 contenders match at EC. He's been pushed down to mid card for the past few Manias, and I think this year he'll be in a much more meaningful match for the World Title.

WWE Championship, John Cena vs The Rock II- Dont want this god for saken match to happen again but unfortunately WWE wants this match again. There's nothing we can do about this match.

WHC, Randy Orton vs Sheamus- Alberto will drop the title at Elimination Chamber to Sheamus or Orton. Hopefully Orton turns heel and we get Sheamus vs Orton

Steel cage or HIAC, HHH vs Brock Lesnar- Obviously this is what WWE is going for but why not have in a steel cage or HIAC. Heyman could say this is Brock's backyard he was born to fight in a cage look at what he did in ufc and if it doesnt happen at Wrestlemania is should for sure happen at Extreme Rules.

If I'm the new Vince Russo and Taker is coming back, HHH is good to go, and Austin is 100% out (which I'm praying for a huge surprise although unlikely) then I'm making this card for sure....

WWE Title:

Rock(c) vs Punk vs Cena (No DQ)

-Once in a lifetime. Not going to ruin that. They didn't have Rock vs Hogan @ Mania twice in a row. Besides, adding Punk makes it fresh, and could add more violence to a build up not to mention helping to create a better wrestling match.

World Title:

Del Rio(c) vs Randy Orton

-Orton turns heel in a big way by a serious attack hospitalizing Ricardo..to the point where doctors don't know if he'll make it. Sparking a huge fued taken to a higher level than normal. Ricardo makes his return at Mania to announce Berto to a huge pop.

Undertaker vs Brock

-Their UFC encounter gets brought in here. I think Taker needs to do a little more in this fued than just coming out and challenging him like he did with HHH twice...this needs some buildup. Preferably starting at the Raw after EC.

Ziggler vs Jericho

-Not 100% sure what kind of match to make this. Possibly a ladder match for the briefcase, but then again with another MITB match on the card, would it be wise to have this? Either way, they need to make this fued more interesting. Jericho has to go back to his comedic performances and really get under the skin of AJ and Zig. Like the way he pissed in Regals tea and "besmirched" it for example.

6-Man Tag:

DX (HHH and the Outlaws, w/ X-Pac) vs the Shield w/ Hayman.

-I'd set this one up by having Brock vs HHH at EC and have HHH beating Brock only for the Shield to attack him afterwards. DX can either come to his aid at that time or HHH can come back with them on Raw leading to a Mania challenge.

MITB:

Mysterio, Kofi, Barrett, Rhodes, Sin Cara, Miz, Christian.

-I make Christian win this one, and have Ziggler cash his in after Del Rio wins but is still out and unable to even celebrate. Ziggler comes in to pin Del Rio, and does, but then Chrisitian comes in immediately and beats him. This could work with the Miz winning too...so either one. Rey, Kofi, and Sin would make this match epic btw.

Ryback vs Big Show

-they could make this a pretty good fued especially with Show carrying it. Like many have stated, Rybacks big Mania moment is hitting the shell shock on Show.

Kane vs Daniel Brian

-probly kicks off Mania as it would certainly get the crowd going.

Sheamus vs Mark Henry

-grudge match. Some build up, but nothing crazy as I don't think they're capable of making this very big. However, it's still solid.

Divas Title:

Kaitlyn vs Snuka(c)

Divas need to have some kind of special match here....Not sure what, but it can't be normal. Probably have Snuka's daughter win the title at EC and Kaitlyn comes back to challenge...they should build this one up IMO though. These two can have it pay off in the end with a good match.

Tag Team Titles:

Prime Time(c) vs Zack Ryder and Santino

-I'd create a new tag team here capable of getting big support from the crowd behind them. They are just wasting away in singles competition, and these are two of the most charismatic wrestlers on the roster. Having them form sometime soon would establish them as a legit tag team by Mania time, and having Team Hell No break up and start a build up of a singles match would allow Prime Time to probably win the titles...maybe taking advantage of the start of the Hell No fued turning up a notch.

YouTube Pre-Show: 2 Titles on the line

US Title:

Jack Swagger vs Cesaro(c)

-the all American captures the all American title here and defends America by the man mocking it.

IC Title:

Damian Sandow(c) vs Richie Steamboat

-Richie tries to walk in his fathers shoes as one of the best IC title champs ever. Sandow is cocky enough to make a legit and entertaining IC champ.

Rock vs John Cena 2 for the WWE Title. It's safe to say that this match is a lock. I personally don't mind this match happening. The twist to it is it's for the WWE title. They had an awesome match last year and I'm sure they'll have another great one this year. I kinda sense this to be the Cena heel turn or the build up to it. No doubt he'll be boo'd outta Metlife what with the NY/NJ crowd. I'm just not sure how it'll end. I can see the Rock winning again and they try to make peace with a handshake and Cena just goes crazy on him, or Cena winning and just beating him to a pulp kinda like Austin/Rock 2 at WM 17.

CM Punk vs Undertaker I hear word that Taker may not be ready for mania but I hear that every year around Mania season and Taker does make it. It will happen. Brock on the other hand would just destroy the dead man even though they're to make the dead man win.

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H It's a sure thing they'll pick up where they left off plus Triple H can avenge his father in law. Should still make for an interesting feud.

Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler Triple threat match for the world heavy weight championship. Big Show wins in a cheap way at EC, Booker T intervenes and say not like this. The match should be re-started Del Rio wins, pisses off show as he's celebrating and Show knocks him out. Ziggler finally cashes in and wins the title. Randy Orton wins EC that gives him a right, and Del Rio wants another opportunity to re-gain his title.

Big Show vs Booker T I have a funny feeling they're slowly planting the seeds for this match from the last few smackdowns I've seen. With Show going on, on how he feels Booker is jealous of him.

Chris Jericho vs Ryback. I think Y2J would be revealed as the one who was behind the Shield. This completes the heel turn.

Katelyn vs AJ Lee for the Divas Championship. AJ for the win in her hometown and her first Diva's championship. This would actually be an interesting match with the back story these 2 have.

Wade Barrett vs Christian vs The Miz vs Damien Sandow Fatal 4 way for the I.C Title with Sandow winning it. This gives Barrett a chance to hopefully move in to the World Title level.

The Shield vs Sheamus, R Truth, & The Great Khali I think the shield at this point will continue to be a thorn at Shemus' side so it's up to him to call for some team mates and give them something to do.

Cody Rhodes vs Gold Dust the long awaited brother vs brother match

I'm just not sure where to put Mark Henry yet. Have him just maybe run a mock after the World Tite or I.C match all about how he has been left out of the card.

Team Hell No vs Rey-Cara vs PTP vs Tensai/Brodus 4 team elimination match for the Tag Titles.

Zak Ryder and Santino They might face each other with Ryder possibly turning heel or they'll have some kind of Backstage comedy thing. Maybe put them in a match against 3MB if we add Kofi to team Ryder-Marella.

H.O.F We know that Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Trish Stratus, and Mick Foley are going in. I'm hoping they add King Kong Bundy, because it's time. Bam Bam Bigelow as our Posthumous inductee, Cyndi Lauper as our celebrity inductee and DX as our Tag Team/stable inductees.

Antonio Cesaro vs Jack Swagger pre-show for the U.S Title in a lumber jack match to put the under card/NXT stars in.

Still a stacked card and I'm sure I forgot other stars but I guess we'll have to wait and see in the next coming weeks.

This is what my card will look like. I'm also going by rumored matches and how I see them culminating.

Rock vs John Cena 2 for the WWE Title. It's safe to say that this match is a lock. I personally don't mind this match happening. The twist to it is it's for the WWE title. They had an awesome match last year and I'm sure they'll have another great one this year. I kinda sense this to be the Cena heel turn or the build up to it. No doubt he'll be boo'd outta Metlife what with the NY/NJ crowd. I'm just not sure how it'll end. I can see the Rock winning again and they try to make peace with a handshake and Cena just goes crazy on him, or Cena winning and just beating him to a pulp kinda like Austin/Rock 2 at WM 17.

CM Punk vs Undertaker I hear word that Taker may not be ready for mania but I hear that every year around Mania season and Taker does make it. It will happen. At EC during the Punk/Rock match the lights go out making us believe it's the shield but turns out to be Undertaker costing Punk the match and Rock winning again. Brock on the other hand would be a great choice but he would just destroy the dead man even though they're to make the dead man win.

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H It's a sure thing they'll pick up where they left off plus Triple H can avenge his father in law. Should still make for an interesting feud.

Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler Triple threat match for the world heavy weight championship. Big Show wins in a cheap way at EC, Booker T intervenes and say the match will not end like this, match gets re-started Del Rio wins. It pisses off show as Del Rio's celebrating and Show knocks him out. Ziggler finally cashes in on Del Rio and wins the title. Randy Orton wins EC that gives him a right, and Del Rio wants another opportunity to re-gain his title.

Big Show vs Booker T I have a funny feeling they're slowly planting the seeds for this match from the last few smackdowns I've seen. With Show going on, on how he feels Booker is jealous of him.

Chris Jericho vs Ryback. I think Y2J would be revealed as someone who's connected with the Shield. This completes the heel turn that I'm hearing about

Katelyn vs AJ Lee for the Divas Championship. AJ for the win in her hometown and her first Diva's championship. This would actually be an interesting match with the back story these 2 have.

Wade Barrett vs Christian vs The Miz vs Damien Sandow Fatal 4 way for the I.C Title with Sandow winning it. This gives Barrett a chance to hopefully move in to the World Title level.

The Shield vs Sheamus, R Truth, & The Great Khali I think the shield at this point will continue to be a thorn at Shemus' side so it's up to him to call for some team mates and give them something to do.

Cody Rhodes vs Gold Dust the long awaited brother vs brother match

I'm just not sure where to put Mark Henry yet. Have him just maybe run a mock after the World Tite or I.C match all about how he has been left out of the card.

Team Hell No vs Rey-Cara vs PTP vs Tensai/Brodus 4 team elimination match for the Tag Titles.

Zak Ryder and Santino They might face each other with Ryder possibly turning heel or they'll have some kind of Backstage comedy thing. Maybe put them in a match against 3MB if we add Kofi to team Ryder-Marella.

H.O.F We know that Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Trish Stratus, and Mick Foley are going in. I'm hoping they add King Kong Bundy, because it's time. Bam Bam Bigelow as our Posthumous inductee, Cyndi Lauper as our celebrity inductee and DX as our Tag Team/stable inductees.

Antonio Cesaro vs Jack Swagger pre-show for the U.S Title in a lumber jack match to put the under card/NXT stars in.

Still a stacked card and I'm sure I forgot other stars but I guess we'll have to wait and see in the next coming weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back