• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] ROH Thread

I absolutely love what ROH is doing with Delirious. It really does tug at my heart strings. I love Delirious and all I can say when I see him with AOTF is "he just needs a hug". It's one of those storylines that makes you feel, probably because Delirious was such a loveable character. The twist with Daizee is fantastic. It ties together two storylines (Delirious/AOTF/Daizee and Daizee/Titus). Great booking (thank you, Gabe).

I love what they are doing as well, but my only problem with it is the poor guy can't catch a damn break. He's the only head trainer of the ROH Academy so far NOT to hold an ROH World Title. He's been ready since 06, when I witnessed him challenge Danielson in Philly at the 100th Show. It may have been one-sided for the most part, but he showed a fighting spirit that night that exemplified the makings of a fantastic underdog champion. I'm a huge fan of the idea of a champion being an underdog for much of his title reign until he begins to win over the people's faith. In fact... check this out...
Delirious WILL defeat Nigel McGuiness for the ROH World Title. Why? I'll tell you:
After the Daizee incident, Delirious becomes completely and utterly cold. Nothing more than a shell of his former self and a pawn in Jacobs' game of treachery, and with a newly christened nickname by his peers and fans as "The Black Lunatic", he becomes the workhorse for AOTF. After being unleashed on everyone from Austin Aries to The Nercro Butcher to The Briscoes, Delirious sees both the delivering and recieving end of some of ROH's bloodiest and most insane matches yet. His arsenal grows, his tricks get nastier, and he begins acting on his own. Every time Jacobs seems to lose a little bit of control over Delirious, he reaches back in his bag and pulls out that little memory of betrayal by Daizee and Titus. Meanwhile, Rhett Titus has all but forgotten what happened to him since getting his "swagger" back. He begins batting a .500 average in ROH, picking up wins and losses, but creating a reputation for himself as a viable contender as his skills improve. He becomes a tweener of sorts, some love him and some hate him, but all grow to respect him as a contender and the memory of what he did to Daizee seems to dissipate over time...
Months go by and Delirious is back in the running for title contention. He finally gets his chance when he is involved in a number one contenders match against Chris Hero, Roderick Strong, and the returning BJ Whitmer! Before the event, ROH posts a videowire in which AOTF (minus Delirious) are seen discussing new possibilities. They have won the tag team titles. But now they need something that will allow them total control over the company. Something that will help them prove to all of their supporters and all of the "passed over" kids in the nation that they can be a force in today's society. Their plan is a foreshadowing of deceit and betrayal. Something that Delirious is all too used to. Help Delirious win the title, and then use their control over him to snatch it right away from him when he least expects it. Fast-forward now to the events in place. After a fierce match, it comes down to Delirious and Whitmer. The AOTF are in Delirious' corner through the whole match. During a double-down while the ref counts to ten, none other than Rhett Titus himself charges the ring, more serious than ever, with a chair in hand and lays out the ref! AOTF storm the ring and Titus swings away! Titus takes out Brodie Lee successfully, but Jacobs and Black overpower him. They beat down both Whitmer and Titus until Daizee runs down and gets in with a chair of her own. Jacobs and Black go on the defensive, with Titus down in the corner, busted open, and Whitmer laid out on the outside. Jacobs then starts talking to Daizee, trying to reason with her as she looks more and more conflicted. He is pointing to Titus and reminding her that this whole mess is his fault to begin with and that him ordering Delirious to turn on her was only to rectify that situation. His manipulations seem to work as Black lifts Titus and holds him. Jacobs screams as Daizee, offering her a spot with AOTF if she blasts Titus and fulfills AOTF's legacy of control. Allison Wonderland even runs down and begins urging her while trying to revive Brodie Lee. Daizee finally agrees, teary-eyed and swelling with emotion. She rears back to nail a pleading Rhett Titus, only to turn in mid-swing and crush Jacobs with a sickening chair shot! Jacobs goes down hard and Black drops Titus to go after Daizee. A half-conscious Brodie Lee drags Jacobs out of harm's way as Black and Allison are about to go to work on Daizee. Allsion holds her and Black swings a chair. Daizee ducks and Black smashes the chair right over Allison's head! AOTF's plan is imploding! At this point, Delirious is coming to and approaches Black, wondering what in the hell happened. Brodie Lee gets back in the ring and he and Black try to talk sense into an irate Delirious. Titus then double dropkicks them from behind and bails out of the ring, sending Lee and Black into Delirious hard. Delirious begins fighting them back! He lays waste to Black and Lee as Whitmer recovers. Whitmer gets back in and takes advantage of the situation, securing his win with an exploder right as Delirious turns around. The ref slowly makes the three-count. Daizee and Titus seem to have formed a shakey and unlikely alliance to free Delirious from the clutches of AOTF. Over the next few shows, AOTF is seen without Delirious as he is nowhere to be seen. AOTF continues on with their agenda, swearing that Titus and Daizee will pay for their intrusion. Titus ends up embroiled in a bitter feud with Jacobs, blaming him for Delirious' current state and expressing geniune sorrow to Daizee and the ROH faithful for his actions having anything to do with it. Titus and Jacobs end up being booked in an Anything Goes match. At the end, Titus seems to have the match won when Delirious makes his return to ROH by making the run-in. Delirious gets in and Titus tells him that he won't fight him. Delirious is left with a decision. Daizee comes out and reminds Delirious that it was Black and Lee of AOTF who "assaulted" him and cost him chance at the Title. Daizee tells Delirious that she forgives him for what he did, that she has always and will always support him and that she still regrets turning him down so long ago. No visible change is seen in Delirious as he turns around and grabs Titus by the hair and rears back to strike him. Titus, true to his word, stands there, ready to take the beating as he won't lay a hand on Delirious out of guilt. Jacobs is back up and screaming at the crowd "He's ours and always will be! Delirious IS AOTF until the end of time!" He urges Delirious to follow through and put a stop to Titus' run once and for all. Delirious looks back at a pleading Daizee one more time and then... let's Titus go. He turns around, looks at Jacobs, and begins yelling. Daizee pulls something out of her pocket. It's Delirious' old mask! He looks at her, takes the mask, and puts it on over his black one! Jacobs can't believe it. He begins slapping Delirious and telling him to take it off. Delirious yells back as the rest of the AOTF try to get in. Delirious cuts them off, not allowing them entry as Delirious points behind Jacobs. Jacobs turns around as Daizee slaps him across the face, setting him up for a finishing move from Titus and a three-count as Haze and Delirious guard Titus. All three leave the arena in celebration. Delirious is finally free from AOTF and Titus has finally learned the value of friendship. In the next few months, the old Delirious returns. And with his return, comes his push to stardom. He and Titus win many tag encounters, helping to elevate Titus in the process while Delirious vies for what is rightfully his. After winning a series of high-profile matches and pinning Nigel in a non-title four corner survival match, Delirious gets his shot on PPV. That night, Delirious makes history and defeats Nigel McGuiness at the PA National Guard Armory, the site of his very first title shot almost three years ago, and stands in the middle of the ring, his arm raised, and that beautiful belt being presented to him. Nigel is shocked, but proud of the newest ROH Champion, as he offers his hand. Delirious shakes his hand and the ROH locker room spills out to congratulate the new champion. After a long standing ovation from the crowd and his peers, including a long embrace from unlikely, but true friend Rhett Titus, Daizee Haze steps through the crowd. Delirious drapes the belt over his shoulder and pulls her into a long embrace and kisses her in the middle of the ring with the entire arena roaring its approval...

...thoughts?

Jason...you're mind works in much more detail then mine. I love the scenerio (expect for BJ Witmer, we'll have to find a suitable replacement for him) and I can buy Delirious as a viable contender for the title. I can even buy a lengthy title reign as well. However it plays out- title picture or not- Delirious and Daizee absolutely have to be reunited! I just cannot have it any other way. They have such incredible chemistry it cannot be ignored. This is one of those rare storylines that connects with me emotionally.

On a related note, Why didn't either of us think of Delirious when we were discussing who should be the next champ? I feel guilty now! He is definately on the list of viable possibilities.

I love the scenerio (expect for BJ Witmer, we'll have to find a suitable replacement for him) and I can buy Delirious as a viable contender for the title. I can even buy a lengthy title reign as well. However it plays out- title picture or not- Delirious and Daizee absolutely have to be reunited! I just cannot have it any other way. They have such incredible chemistry it cannot be ignored. This is one of those rare storylines that connects with me emotionally.

On a related note, Why didn't either of us think of Delirious when we were discussing who should be the next champ? I feel guilty now! He is definately on the list of viable possibilities.

Hey now! Whitmer has had some amazing contests! I'm tellin ya, the guy was underutilized! There are many candidates for this spot, however. Who would you like to see instead?
And yeah, I kinda feel like an arse now for overlooking Delirious. I guess ROH's booking has rubbed off on me. I think the crowd would go nuts of Haze and Delirious reunited. And they always seem to love when Jacobs gets humiliated. And this would definitely do it.

Hey now! Whitmer has had some amazing contests! I'm tellin ya, the guy was underutilized! There are many candidates for this spot, however. Who would you like to see instead?

I have to disagree with you here. I always found Witmer to be very bland. There was never really anything special about him. Of course, this could be due to the fact that he was underutilized. I don't know- he just never interested me. I think anyone who has spend some quality time in ROH could fill that slot in your scenerio- Roderick Strong, Kevin Steen, Davery Richards, etc. could be a good fit if scripted the right way.

Having finally seen ROH results up on the main page, I have to say that I'm starting to like the promotion more and more. It seems that they have a great balance between the weaker shows and their big ones, with tonight and last night really being just house shows to lead up to a big night like Final Battle. There's a great balance between serious wrestling and comedy matches which is a balance that the two big companies have problems keeping up with sometimes. Nigel's title reign is likely in its decline but it still fits very well. He is the top guy around and has feuded with various guys to make him look like he defends the title every show. I like what I'm seeing out of them, now if only I could actually watch one or two of their shows.

So it has been a few months since Adam Pearce took over as booker for ROH and there has been a definate change of style. It seems like ROH is focasing on "sports entertainment" style with more emphasis on storytelling. I for one have liked most of the changes so far, however the roh message board has been having a stroke over every little thing that ROH does nowadays....

so I want to know what does everyone here think of the "New" ROH?

So it has been a few months since Adam Pearce took over as booker for ROH and there has been a definate change of style. It seems like ROH is focasing on "sports entertainment" style with more emphasis on storytelling. I for one have liked most of the changes so far, however the roh message board has been having a stroke over every little thing that ROH does nowadays....

so I want to know what does everyone here think of the "New" ROH?

Personally, I think the modifying of the product has been very well done thus far. There haven't been any huge changes; everything is happening slowly. The biggest thing that I have noticed is the decreased hardcore matches and spots. Even Necro has been having more straightforward wrestling matches. I think this may be in preparation for the upcoming TV programming. I still wouldn't classify ROH as having a sports entertainment style- ROH is definately still wrestling driven. Although it does seem that they are attempting to work a solid storyline with more than the traditional 2 or 3 fueds at a time.

You can go to their official site rohwrestling.com.

You can subscribe to their Youtube account which is ringofhonor.

They have PPVs OnDemand. Best way to find out is check with your own cable/satellite provider.

Starting on March 21st they will be on HDNet. Again check your cable/satellite provider if you get this channel. Obviously you'll need HD.

So ROH will be doing their first official tapings for their new TV show this weekend in Philly. They're holding not one, but two shows- one on Saturday and one on Sunday. It will be glorious. I can hardly contain my excitement. I can't wait to see if there are going to be any changes in the product to make it TV ready. I know that the entrance themes will all be different, which completely sucks, but that is one necessary evil of becoming a national televised product. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great show and I look forward to seeing what it looks like when it airs in March.

So ROH will be doing their first official tapings for their new TV show this weekend in Philly. They're holding not one, but two shows- one on Saturday and one on Sunday. It will be glorious. I can hardly contain my excitement. I can't wait to see if there are going to be any changes in the product to make it TV ready. I know that the entrance themes will all be different, which completely sucks, but that is one necessary evil of becoming a national televised product. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great show and I look forward to seeing what it looks like when it airs in March.

I am just as excited as you are, let's hope the ROH style does not chance to appease new fans........

I am just as excited as you are, let's hope the ROH style does not chance to appease new fans........

Well, if they expect to grow as a company that at some point they will be forced to change in order to grab the attention of new fans, every successful wrestling promotion in history has had to go through change in order to survive, ROH will no different

Well, if they expect to grow as a company that at some point they will be forced to change in order to grab the attention of new fans, every successful wrestling promotion in history has had to go through change in order to survive, ROH will no different

And I know this better than everyone, I just hope they keep the same respect for their championship that they have been and they keep the same pace style of their matches that we have been treated to. The last thing I want to start seeing is main events ending in run-in', and cheap 10 minute matches between their stars who usualy do 25-40 minute classics. These kind's of things would hurt the product in my eyes. But the fickle wrestling fans of today will eat it up and chant their stupud "What!" crap during interview segments.

The first 6 episodes of TV tapings are now history. It was, as I suspected, a glorious weekend of ROH goodness. The first 3 episodes were run without any storyline. It is supposed to be simply an introduction to the roster. The 3rd - 6th episodes gradually incorporate new and on going storylines.

I have to say that I was a bit suprised at some of the talent that will be getting TV time. There were a handful of FIP guys that will be presented as ROH regulars. In addition, alot of the guys usually seen on the pre-shows will get their turn in the spotlight. Also, some of the ROH regulars will not be appearing on tv for a long while- Davey Richards, Roderick Strong, and El Generico were not in attendance.

Overall, I think it was a good representation of ROH. THe matches were a little shorter than normal, but that is to be expected. Unfortunately, you can't have an 45 minute epic encounter during a 1 hour show. The storylines were incorporated at the right pace so that a fan who has never seen an ROH show will not be lost in the shuffle. I thought the shows were well laid out and the matches were solid. I'm excited to see how they put it all together and how the product comes across on TV.

The first 6 episodes of TV tapings are now history. It was, as I suspected, a glorious weekend of ROH goodness. The first 3 episodes were run without any storyline. It is supposed to be simply an introduction to the roster. The 3rd - 6th episodes gradually incorporate new and on going storylines.

I have to say that I was a bit suprised at some of the talent that will be getting TV time. There were a handful of FIP guys that will be presented as ROH regulars. In addition, alot of the guys usually seen on the pre-shows will get their turn in the spotlight. Also, some of the ROH regulars will not be appearing on tv for a long while- Davey Richards, Roderick Strong, and El Generico were not in attendance.

Overall, I think it was a good representation of ROH. THe matches were a little shorter than normal, but that is to be expected. Unfortunately, you can't have an 45 minute epic encounter during a 1 hour show. The storylines were incorporated at the right pace so that a fan who has never seen an ROH show will not be lost in the shuffle. I thought the shows were well laid out and the matches were solid. I'm excited to see how they put it all together and how the product comes across on TV.

Well, I am sad to see that some of my favorites are going to be off of television and also that some of the bouts were shorter than usual, but like you said, that comes to be expected. I am so pumped up for the debut though, and I hope ROH has a long and healthy life on HDnet!

last night was my first ROH show and i was really impressed. I wasn't sure what to expect when i got there and it was tough getting into without knowing who there stars were. even though I didn't know their stars i was able to get into the style they wrestle which was fantastic.

I was also interested that there wasn't any heel's you pretty much cheer who you want to cheer for. The only match i didn't like in the entire night was the 3- man tag with austin ares and the aof against tyler black and necro butchers and someone else. I really couldn't follow what was going on since the match was all over the place.

The crowd went nuts for colt cabana's return and so did I. I'm really surprised this guy couldn't of made it big in wwe he is a great talent. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the guy to finally beat nigel mcguniess since he is injured now. I can't wait for june 13th when :flair: is going to be there

So last night was ROH's debut on HDNET, as well as their debut for me. I have always heard great things about this promotion, but I never got to see it so I decided it would be a good way for me to be introduced to it. It was a good show and I had fun watching it. The atmosphere and feeling of it was different, which I enjoyed. I liked the Code of Honor, because it seems like the people are actually competing and share a mutual respect for each other.

I would go over all the matches, but I can't remember the details or some of the names of the wrestlers, so I'll try my best to list who I was impressed by. Jerry Lynn had a good match as always, even though I found Delirious to be ******ed. Kenny King is the man, enough said. The guy who fought "Addicted To Love" was sweet, even though I can't think of his name off the top of my head. The crowbar he used was vicious. I didn't really care about either Jimmy Jacobs, because of how he looked I couldn't take him seriously, or Tyler Black, who I just couldn't get behind. If I had followed ROH for longer, I mught would have cared about this more, but I guess thats what I get.

So overall it was a good show. I'll definately be watching it next week. If it is always as good as this, I think ROH has made a new fan.

April 3, 2009, Supercard of Honor IV - Ring of Honor Crowns a New World Champion.

Yes, folks, it's official - last night at SoH4, Ring of Honor passed the title off of Nigel McGuinness, ending a title reign of over a year to Jerry Lynn, who has captured his first ROH World Championship and become the only man to hold both the ECW World Championship and the ROH World Championship. He won the title clean of McGuinness following a cradle piledriver.

I mentioned a few months back that Lynn was a top contender for the title, but actually picked Tyler Black over Lynn to get the title of McGuinness. It looks to me like ROH has decided that Lynn at 45 is running out of time, and decided to give a title reign - part "thank you" and part "one last hurrah", if you will.

I can't see this title reign going long - ROH is notorious for either very very long reigns or quite short ones. Typically, you either get the title for about 50 days or you hold it for over 150. I figure on this one being more in the range of 50 days, but it could go longer. I could see around 100 days for Lynn.

I imagine they'll have Lynn defend in a series of top main event matches with a lot of guys, and then probably pack the title off to Tyler Black or Austin Aries. After Lynn drops the title, he'll probably still be a top ROH guy and stick around for a while (he probably needs the money), but I figure he's getting the title reign now before his age really starts catching up with him. I still think he's a great wrestler, but there's no doubt he's slowing down. This is a great time for him to get the title - he's very over, he's in good condition, and he certainly deserves it after all his work for ROH.

So, all in all, I'm glad Lynn is getting a title reign, and I'm glad he's getting it now. I hope it's successful for him, and his name value is pretty credible for ROH - he's the only man to come into ROH a former legit world champion and win their title. It's good for them. I like the title change, I like the title reign, and I'm sure Lynn will carry it well before dropping the title off to one of ROH's great young guys.

So ROH does it again (JasonSensation, rest easy...we have a new champ out of nowhere!). Just when everyone was so sure that Tyler Black would be the next champion, Jerry Lynn gets belted. I've been a fan of Jerry ever since his ECW days. He made RVD even better than he already was.

While Jerry Lynn is still fairly new to the company, he as already put over all the ROH mainstays and has gotten victories over a handful of them as well. Lynn has always been a team player no matter where he goes and, to my knowledge, he has never held a major title. Congrats to Jerry Lynn!

While I'm happy for Jerry, I have wonder what the motives were behind this. It is my understanding that Nigel McGuiness was continually re-injuring his bicep which now needs surgery to be repaired. If this is the case, Jerry Lynn very well may be just a transitional champion. I can't see another lengthy title reign after the year and a half of Nigel. It will be interesting to see how things work out.

While I'm happy for Jerry, I have wonder what the motives were behind this. It is my understanding that Nigel McGuiness was continually re-injuring his bicep which now needs surgery to be repaired. If this is the case, Jerry Lynn very well may be just a transitional champion. I can't see another lengthy title reign after the year and a half of Nigel. It will be interesting to see how things work out.

That's the conclusion I came to, as well. I don't see him holding it longer then a couple of months, if that long, and hopefully... when he does drop the title, it's to Bryan Danielson, and not Aries or Black.

Anyway, I'm still very happy for Lynn. Like RVDgurl... I've been a fan since his ECW days, and it's great to see him still doing well nearly ten years later. I actually had the chance meeting him at an ECW house show in 2000, and it's safe to say this couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Thought I'd get some predictions on ROH's upcoming cards:

June 12 - Manassas, VA

ROH World Champion Jerry Lynn vs. Tyler Black (Non title)
Davey Richards vs. Jay Briscoe
Bryan Danielson vs. Kenny King
Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. The Young Bucks
Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong vs. D-Lo Brown vs. Eddie Edwards
Sonjay Dutt vs, Jimmy Jacobs
Jimmy Rave, Claudio Castagnoli, & Ernie Osiris vs. The Necro Butcher, Colt Cabana, & Grizzly Redwood

June 13 - New York, NY

ROH World Title Match
Jerry Lynn defends vs. Austin Aries
World Tag Team Title Submissions Match
The American Wolves with Shane Hagadorn defend vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico
First Blood Match
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Tyler Black
Bryan Danielson vs. Colt Cabana vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. D-Lo Brown
The Necro Butcher vs. Jimmy Rave with Prince Nana
Sonjay Dutt vs. Roderick Strong
The Young Bucks vs. Rhett Titus & Kenny King
Jay Briscoe vs. Guido Maritato

These both look like great cards, with the New York card potentially one of the best of the year. On the 12th, there's no title matches, but Lynn vs Black should be a great one. I'm doubting a clean finish, to be honest - it's a great opportunity for Aries to come in and screw things up. Davey will probably go over Jay, Bryan over King, Steenerico over PWG's visiting Young Bucks, Aries in the Four Corner Survival, Jacobs over Dutt, and probably the Embassy in the six man.

The 13th is MUCH more interesting. Working from the bottom up, I figure Jay goes over Nunzio, Titus and King over the Bucks, Strong over Dutt, and Claudio in the four way. The more interesting matches are a big chapter for the new Embassy, Necro vs Rave, and I think we'll see Necro kick some ass for the win. Jacobs vs Black in a First Blood match sounds like it'll be a fantastic end to their feud, and I can only imagine where they'll go. At first glance, I'd think Black, as he's the new golden boy, getting pushed to the top, so on. But, then, Jacobs seems to be a focus lately, and a big win here could put him into title contention. Could Jacobs be the dark horse to unseat Lynn (or, more likely, Aries)? The Wolves vs Steenerico in a submission match is another one that looks just plain awesome - I have to think the Wolves will pick up the win, but damn, what a tag match.

And then there's the main event, which presents the most interest of all. This is a real challenge for Lynn, with a serious challenger in Aries. Aries is red hot in his heel run, and he's a huge contender for the title. I really never saw Lynn going long with the title, to be honest, and now that he's had a few months, it's about time to drop it. In a classic with Aries, in the Hammerstein, in New York - what could be a better time to hand it off? I'm picking Aries to become ROH's first two time champion, but there's other finishes. I can't see Lynn retaining cleanly, but interference (on the part of Jacobs or Black, perhaps - probably the winner of the First Blood) could end it one way or another, and keep the title on Lynn. If Lynn retains, then I think Black or Jacobs is his next big challenge, and he probably drops to whichever one of those it happens to be. But, really, I think this is Aries's time to grab the title once again, and I hope we see it on the 13th.

Agree? Disagree? Let's hear what everyone thinks of these two cards.

Yeah... the June 13th show looks very promising. The only matches on the June 12th show that really interest me are Lynn vs. Black, which of course should be fantastic, and Davey Richards vs. Jay Briscoe (these two always have awesome matches against one another). But other than that… nothing special, in my opinion.

However, like I said... the 13th show has a ton of potential to be the best ROH show so far this year. From top to bottom, it's rock solid. But I'm most looking forward to see what Black and Jacobs will do under ‘First Blood’ rules. You know it's just really a set-up match for something much, much bigger, but ROH usually pulls these matches off really well. Also, the four way and Sonjay Dutt vs. Roderick Strong should be great, too. And I'm very, very interested in seeing how Rave and Necro will work together. Those two styles against each other should be unique to say the least, and hopefully it's the start of something larger because I know Rave is one of the few guys in the business who can handle Nerco's style, while also putting on a great match against him. And as far as the main event... should be a very good match, but I'm hoping Lynn wins.

Lastly, here are the results from Saturday's ROH TV tapings. Like I said… they're TV tapings, so if you don't want to be spoiled, then don't look any further. Moreover, RVDGurl was there, so hopefully she'll write a review for us all.

Preshow:

* Sal Rinauro & The Set (J-Sin & Lance Lude) Def. ??? (One member of the team was a Ninja)
* Full Throttle (Aaron Scott & Brandon Marino) Def. Bobby Shields & ???
* Bobby Dempsey & Frankie Arion Def. Gio Giovanni & Jaleel Patel
* Eddie Kingston Def. Andy Ridge

Episode 16 (07/04):

* Brent Albright Def. Claudio Castagnoli in a Flag Match
* D-Lo Brown Def. Alex Payne in a squash
* Erick Stevens, Jerry Lynn & Kenny Omega Def. Austin Aries, Kenny King & Rhett Titus when Stevens pinned Titus. Aries spent the match avoiding Lynn
* Roderick Strong Def. Jay Briscoe in a "very good match". Briscoe refuses a handshake after the match.

Episode 17 (07/11):

* Grizzly Redwood & Necro Butcher Def. The Embassy (Ernie Osiris & Jimmy Rave) when Rave and Nana left Osiris.
* MsChif & Sara Del Rey Def. Daizee Haze & Nevaeh. After the match, Chris Hero & Eddie Kingston brawled out from the back and a bunch of wrestlers come out to break it up, leading to Kingston laying out Sal Rinauro
* Tyler Black Def. Bryan Danielson. Got "Match of the Year" chants and called the best TV taping match they've done.

Episode 18 (07/18):

* Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) Def. Bobby Fish & Silas Young
* Delirious Def. Brodie Lee
* American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) & Chris Hero Def. El Generico, KENTA & Kevin Steen when Davey made Generico tap to the Cloverleaf. "Awesome match" and "very close to Danielson/Black"

Looks like an awesome, awesome show, match wise. Can't wait to hear RVDGurl's thoughts on Black/Danielson and the six man main event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back