• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[OFFICIAL] NXT's Future Endeavored - Season 1 Eliminations Discussion

The Damieon Humber

Dark Match Winner
This thread is for all discussion about NXT eliminations. Please do not make new threads for each separate elimination. Instead, let's keep it all in here.

Thank you

IF you watch NXT you know that Daniel Bryan was eliminated. This to me is a shock. Every purest wrestling fan is familiar with his "indy" history. Mentioned in his promo tonight he said Who knows whats next for Bryan Danielson. So what do you think?

1. Is this the end of Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson in the E?

2. If so, where to from here?

3. If not, does he come in as Bryan Danielson?

Thoughts?

PS....this is my first post...take it easy on me. If this is not in the right spot, tell me. I wanna get it right the next time. Thanks for reading and replying

This was a shocking result for me. Personally, I do not think that this will be the end of 'Daniel Bryan' in the WWE. Maybe the Miz invites him back for a match or something like that? To further boost his ego?

Or maybe he just cuts a promo on NXT saying he wants it more than everyone in the competion.

Either way, hopefully this is not the end.

That loud clicking sound you heard was the LAST of NXT's viewers changing the channel, because without Daniel Bryan, there is NO reason to watch NXT. If I wanted to see a bunch of green wrestlers, I could catch the FCW tapings, but I don't.

It probably means he will be in FCW for a while. Same will be true for other rookies who are eliminated. If Danielson was released it would be front page headline on this website.

Cmon... the E wants it to look realistic. It would be too predictable if he won or went to the top 2 or 3. It's all scripted, chill out. He will be back in some form or fashion. I think this was a smart move from WWE. It's made the competition look unpredictable now that Bryan and Tarver are out.

I'm sure they will find a way to bring him in as Bryan Danielson...like what was mentioned earlier, they want it to look realistic. And I'm sure that The Miz will have something to do with his return.

I'm thinking 2 things,

1.) WWE decides to replace the 2 rookies (Bryan and Tarver) with Danielson being one of them, i know its the same guy, but dumber things have happened

2.) He spends some time in FCW, up until ChrisMIZ break up and Miz takes a face turn and asks Danielson to be his partner

i think there will be some sort of challenge were the 5 rookies get to bring one back and bring bryan back or make a triple threat match between michael tarver skip sheffield and daniel bryan and the winner has a 2nd chance which bryan wins

sme rookies will be sent to fcw for a while and some will go to sd or raw rite after elimination. tarver will become ted dibase virgil and as far as daniel bryan he will interfer in the bret/miz match which will cause miz to as for bryan to be signed to raw and start a feud

There is no way he is gone. He was THE BEST of the rookies on NXT. Creative probably figured he was good enough to go with the rest of the Pros. He showed that time and time again with his matches with Jericho, Khali, and Batista. He is going to be brought in some other way very soon. I wouldn't be surprised to somehow see him maybe replace Brett Hart next week and take on The Miz.

i personally believe this will be the start of a heel turn where he will most likely go to smackdown and its obvious that hes not done in the E hes done with the daniel bryan character they will bring him in as bryan danielson hence why he mentioned thats the only logical explanation i can think of

The ONLY way WWE would allow him to even MENTION Brian Danielson would be if they were going to market him as that name now. I see him coming to RAW very soon and being a contender for the US title...or Intercontinental...fuck they're so ''important'' I can't remember which is one which show.

If it wasn't scripted, and he really did get the boot, I see him going to TNA. This also would make sense, considering his interview

There is no way he is gone. He was THE BEST of the rookies on NXT. Creative probably figured he was good enough to go with the rest of the Pros. He showed that time and time again with his matches with Jericho, Khali, and Batista. He is going to be brought in some other way very soon. I wouldn't be surprised to somehow see him maybe replace Brett Hart next week and take on The Miz.

I think it is exactly that, he is good enough that he doesn't need to win NXT to be over and fight the pro's, so they are far better off wangling him in some other way, and then letting someone who probably isn't as over win NXT to help fuel their popularity.

Yeah that interview seemed like he purposely broke kayfabe(but who gives a damn about kayfabe?) because he was pissed about the way he was booked.His tone the whole time said to me'wake up guys this shit is ridiculous'

but i think IF he comes back he will be a major player in the midcard scene and maybe an eventual WWE Pro on NXT(and won't that be a bitch?)

If you read the spoiler on the homepage is says that he is now going to be known under Bryan Danielson, and i personally think that we soon will see him on Raw competing for The Miz's United States Championship, he has hold it far to long and it would be a great push for Bryan Danielson to go on an win the championship on his first night on "The A-Show".

I was shocked when I seen this, However, Danielson gave a really good promo, leading us to believe he will be back soon and he will be the best in the world just like many believe, including myself. Maybe he comes back on Moday, We all know Bret is not gonna wrestl the Miz for the Title. So maybe Bret has a replacement, Bryan Danielson! He will face his former pro as you all know, they dont get along good. This would be a very cool thing to see. This is what I'm hoping for !

Call me crazy but hear me out, wouldn't it work perfectly for Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson to end up feuding with Miz and Jericho as Big Show's partner. For example: Jericho and Miz win the Tag Titles and get to go bother Big Show on Smackdown. They continue the storyline where Jericho and Miz keep saying that they were the team, so Big Show goes and gets Bryan as his tag team partner to prove them wrong. Doesn't this seem possible?

I can see Bret Hart coming out next week on RAW with a doctor's note - like the Miz and Chris Jericho did a few weeks ago - saying that he's not cleared to wrestle, so he's chosen a suitable replacement for his US title match with the Miz: Bryan Danielson.

Don't ask me why he wouldn't choose one of the Hart Dynasty to replace him, just work with me here!

This was an idea I originally threw out this past Monday after Raw about him being Bret Harts replacement. Only because Daniel Bryan/Byran Danielson, whichever he should be know as now, we all see doesn't get along with the Miz. The only question I had about that was, from the Daniel Bryan/Miz side it makes a little sense....But how is Bret Hart supposed to "know" about him and instead of passing the title opp. off to a different member of the Hart Dynasty, Bret gives it to Danielson? That's the only part I don't know how they will fit into the story.
I think it's been unanimous that we ALL agree that he isn't done. One way or another he WILL be back.
Most of the NXT rookies will end up with a job somehow I'm sure. I guess at this point, we have to assume it will be Wade Barrett or Justin Gabriel, IMO.
And whoever wins will probably have eyes bigger than their stomach, challenge for the one of the Heavyweight Titles and get squashed or the US Title. Especially since come Friday the IC belt will be held by either Kofi or Christian for probably only a short while. I hope one of the 2 bring prestige back, but I don't know. But that's now off topic. Sorry.

He probably go back to FCW, this could be good, as he will come back soon...now that he's out I don't think he will win the us title from miz, maybe he will...they should just bring him in as bryan danielsen, everyone knows him from that name, he's accomplished a lot in the past, there is no way wwe will let him go...

i tell you what its a good thing hardly anyone watches nxt otherwise it'd take a lot of work to recover from losing that many matches. have you noticed the flippy flop justin is still there but wrestling bryan isn't? Seems like Vince knows what he wants from his smaller guys.

And to those who say he's over already I'll point out I was at the nxt taping in the uk and hardly anyone made even a cough for him. been the same each time he's on raw. would shock me if they gave him a us title match with miz

Here's what's gonna happen. Raw next week, Bret comes out for his US title match against Miz. Bret says he doesn't have to compete, and that he's spoken to Vickie?guest host/Whoever and has chosen a new opponent for The Miz......Daniel Bryan!!!! Bryan wins, setting up a feud with the Miz....possibly even costing JeriMiz the titles at OTL to further the feud!!! Just my 2 pennies worth....Thoughts???

I figure that they'll bring Bryan Danielson into WWE in some fashion. Vince isn't too stupid to let this guy go from his company and go back to ROH or sign with TNA. He could show up on Raw Monday and cost Miz the title or maybe even save Bret from a beating.

I doubt that they would give him a shot at Miz's title his first night but they did that with Santino so who knows.

i was shocked to see him eliminated.. but that promo he cut afterwards honestly gave me goosebumps, he will without a doubt be back, and probably sooner than later

Yeah that interview seemed like he purposely broke kayfabe(but who gives a damn about kayfabe?) because he was pissed about the way he was booked.His tone the whole time said to me'wake up guys this shit is ridiculous'

but i think IF he comes back he will be a major player in the midcard scene and maybe an eventual WWE Pro on NXT(and won't that be a bitch?)

That's exactly what I got from the interview to and he definitely has a point. Make him lose every single match to other rookies but then nearly make Batista tap out? That's pretty ridiculous.

Hopefully it's just part of the storyline for him to be acting that way because if he's seriously gone for good then WWE needs some new folks in management.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back