[Official] Mr. McMahon's Child Thread

yes if it was Jeff Hardy or some middle card person i believe it would be awesome. But like everyone else i believe that it will be Kennedy and he will recieve a huge push and possible win a world title. Summerslam could now be interesting because if kennedy is going to be vinces son wouldnt they keep him out of the ic picture.

It's going to be MR.Kennedy and that is obvious the future of MR.Kennedy has been ruined by Vince McMahon; This is a stupid Storyline and everyone knows that right? I just hope it's not MR.Kennedy I love him man!

Well it's pretty much known by everyone now that it will almost certainly be Kennedy... Wrestlemania 24 - Kennedy/HHH for the title? Count me in. That would be fantastic to watch. Kennedy's mic skills are so good I'll take any excuse to see more of him, plus to see him get a big push.

I used to think it would be Mr. Kennedy, but the WWE seem to keen on hinting this so I no longer think it'll end up with him. Like with the Summerslam result, it seems to me that the WWE like to try and throw swerveballs to the fans when a rumour becomes too commonplace.

kennedy is rumored to be one of the wrestlers suspended for using drugs? if thats true then they either going to have to change who it is or wait til kennedy has served his suspension. they cant afford to cut another story arc short like they had to do either the benoit tragedy.

having cenas dad in an angle and everything i just have this weird feeling they are somehow gonna use that and say that cena is his son its too easy to figure out that it is kennedy

Well its not Kennedy so i'm wondering who it is. Coach gave the hint, things are looking up, which obviously means that it'll be a tall wrestler, doubt its Khali. watch it be The Undertaker returning and being pushed as a heel before Unforgiven due to the suspensions/firings. or they could be debuting "The Mighty Biggs", hopefully its not the fat guy who had 2 heart attacks and knee problems.

Well its not Kennedy so i'm wondering who it is. Coach gave the hint, things are looking up, which obviously means that it'll be a tall wrestler, doubt its Khali. watch it be The Undertaker returning and being pushed as a heel before Unforgiven due to the suspensions/firings. or they could be debuting "The Mighty Biggs", hopefully its not the fat guy who had 2 heart attacks and knee problems.

the "things are looking up" clue is a head scrather....i just think that it would have been easier to just avoid Mr. Kennedy all together if they decided not to go with him...having him come out and do his little speech and then to have an attorny say "no you arent the son" seems a little out of place to me.....kinda seems as though it may be a curve away from Kennedy while he is suspended only to have it end up being him once he returns...I dont know.

I think their still sticking with Kennedy.This isnt just a year end storyline,this thing was supposed to ride out till WM24 with KK vs. HHH for the WWE title.I think 2 things could happen.Either Ken ends up really being Vince's son when he returns,or it ends up being HHH & Ken returns to take out he's revenge on the Mcmahons for rejecting him.They could say that Vince had an affair with Ken's mom that ruined he marriage & Ken's life...I dunno.
Right now it would be a mistake to make Vince's kid some random jobber like Dykstra or even a guy like Snisky.

It could be HHH.That of course would be stretching the whole King of Kings reference.If we assume the expression "things are looking up" refers to something godlike,then it could be JBL( wrestling god).It would be interesting to use Bobby Lashley.A fued with HHH would greatly improve Lashley( HHH's rub on Batista has lasted for 3 years)
But wait a second WHAT ABOUT CHRIS JERICHO?
Remember back in 2003 when Shane came out to confront Vince on the HighLight Reel & Chris knocked Shane in the head for not respecting Vince.They could use the angle that Jericho's known all along& was waiting for the right time.

"Things are looking up" could be anything really, doesn't narrow it down at all IMO. It can be attributed back to Kennedy, as he points his hand up to get the microphone when it drops. Just throwing it in there, as no one has mentioned it yet.

Trips As Vinces Kid?? What?? Wouldnt That Make Every Every Previous Mcmahon Helmsley Storyline From The Days Of Old Incest Since Hes Stephs Step Sister Haha Wouldnt Put It Past Wwe Though

,,Things are looking up,,might be a sentence used by someone in the past.It could well be randy orton although his father played a part in his conflict with Undertaker.The same with Cena s father.Maybe they re bringing shawn michaels back.It will be major!

This all just smells of being a disorganized mess. Kennedy was obviously the plan, and now with the suspensions, they're thinking they can switch it up and keep the storyline going for 30 days without him, but with those choice of words, now they need a new person to fall back on - With the lack of talent on the current roster, the # of people it would never be (ie Taker, HBK, HHH, Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, etc), and already backing themselves into the corner saying it is definitely a WWE superstar, they're screwed now. They'll most likely push it over and over again until Kennedy comes back, then try some HORRIBLE rewrite to make it so he actually is the kid, which is going to look even worse when they want to retcon it all to make him a face after the angle is over with.

maybe it will be some one who just got a belt? i.e the woman who had this child could of been twins or he could of had jeff hardy be his son and matt hardy come to raw and feud with jeff. or he can go with cm punk being his son. idk just someone who they gave a belt to im thinking

Jeff has just won the Intercontinentale title.It cannnot be him or his brother.They need a good actor like Mr Kennedy.Also it s unlikely to be Sandman.They made this up to give some one a big push.Triple H is his son in law and why not bring Hbk although he s reluctant due to his injury.Some one similar to Mr Kennedy s portrait is Cm Phunk and this could help Ecw!

If I remember correctly, when it was revealed that his son would be a "WWE Superstar", Stephanie specifically said that he or she was standing around the ring.

As much as I would love for it to be Jericho, he was not there. Neither was Triple H or HBK.

This is either a cover for Kennedy during his suspension, or WWE creative is going to push someone like Snitsky.

If I remember correctly, when it was revealed that his son would be a "WWE Superstar", Stephanie specifically said that he or she was standing around the ring.

As much as I would love for it to be Jericho, he was not there. Neither was Triple H or HBK.

This is either a cover for Kennedy during his suspension, or WWE creative is going to push someone like Snitsky.

Now after think about it it may very well be Snitsky. I mean Vince was shocked when Snitsky didn't go over, so maybe he will make him his son, push him relentlessly and then have him feud for the belt, it was supposed to be HHH taking it from Orton but it could be Snitsky taking it from him the being dominant until mania where HHH beats him. Sounds like a WWE storyline to me.

this really sucks..i was really excited about this storyline... the wwe should fold just cus of this online drug store scandal but hopfully something good comes of this... I dont think Kennedy needs a huge story line like this to get way over...this storyline could help out a lesser tallent to get over tho..

what gets me is they have Kane kinda in the posiablity as Vinces son but if u guys dont remeber when Kane debuted the storyline that Kane was Takers brother yea every one remebers it but if i dont recall that [i no its mean but] big round creepy looking man named Paul Bearrer he was Kanes Daddy????? wired!! l0l

i believe it's somebody who has never been champion just so they can get a push

So you think it could be a Cop out?

I don't know Things are looking up could mean a lot of things. This is actually sad and kinda exciting at the same time.

#1. It's a SHame that this angle for Kennedy had to end on a Suspension

#2. We can all speculate who the Son is again since nobody knows but I'm sure a Spoiler will be out soon to spoil that.

well although he was released and also an impossible choice....didnt Sabu always point "up". Wasn't that his thing?

Im trying to think of superstars who pointed up or has 'up' in their name...

"Things are looking up"? It's a big guy. Most likely Snitsky. Vince tried to give him a push with the Cena match, but nothing came of it. I hate the idea of it, I really really wish it was Kennedy. Would have been a step in the right direction for sure.

coming here and thinking that the obvious answer was Kennedy but like most of us we were wrong...Honestly i wasnt shocked though when it wasnt revailed as Mr Kennedy even though thats who i assumed. But now thinking of the clue he gave things are looking up i am starting to think for some apparent reason that it is Snitsky. As said earlier by someone that VInce wasnt happy when Snitsky got no reaction whatsoever. So i think he will pull a fast one to try to get him over with the fans, so he could contend for the title because all the pieces sorta make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back