[OFFICIAL] Lariat's Abstinence and Ice Cream thread

I have always loved me some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

As for the other. I'm married, so sex is legally okay for me. :lmao:

I have always loved me some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

As for the other. I'm married, so sex is legally okay for me. :lmao:

Damn you Will on both accounts. I want some Ice Cream right now, and no sex for me for a while. I shake my fist in a jealous fashion.

In light of my sex life thread being closed, :shrug: I've decided to dedicate my posting life to promote abstinence and eating ice cream instead. I have Rocky Road. What's your faves, guys and gals?

Golly gee willickers, BTW.

I just think that is a great in what you are doing -- ridding yourself of that disgusting, filthy lifestyle in exchange for a more positive life, in which you can serve as a role model for all the good boys and girls out there.

I am a fan of good ol' Chocolate Ice Cream. I've always had a sweet tooth.

I just think that is a great in what you are doing -- ridding yourself of that disgusting, filthy lifestyle in exchange for a more positive, life in which you can serve as a role model for all the good boys and girls out there.

I am a fan of good ol' Chocolate Ice Cream. I've always had a sweet tooth.

Haha, Sidious I think you just mean on here. Out there Lariat still has things going on. Check out his now closed thread to see what he currently has going haha.

But Chocolate, good stuff.

It was late and I've been up a long time today. Being the perfectionist that I am, it has been corrected. Now, if we can refrain from derailing the thread any longer ....

:lmao: Agreed. I've already answered his question on my favorite flavored frozen dessert, and explained my situation in regards to Adult exploration. So, there is not much more I can add in relation to the thread topic, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back