[OFFICIAL] Joint BT Discussion Thread

Could I take over Peep's spot? My condition has recently been declared not life threatening, and I would really like to get back into BT, would it be ok if I did?

Sorry guys, but I'm out. A lot of reasons and will post them later, Queensland floods is one reason.

Don't worry about it, the footage I have seen of the floods are insane. So it is understandable. You don't have to post reasons other than that. Some people lost homes, what else do you need to say.

Could I take over Peep's spot? My condition has recently been declared not life threatening, and I would really like to get back into BT, would it be ok if I did?

Wait for FalKon to answer you, this is on hold at the moment. With Lethal Lottery, and FalKon having to write a match (I think). I really couldn't answer, but I would be fine with it being a 3 man thing also. Gives more options for the draft. And would make it quicker.

Once the area is better I will continue on my WWE thread which I have written half an episode for. To be honest, created threads are hard to get off the ground and often don't even make it past one episode, plus the four of us have busy lives and such and need to depend on each other to continue the project so it probably might not have worked.

Beast, work on your old project, it had potential and it will help you to improve your writing. The less people in this projects, the better.

Understandable on the issue Peep... I've recently seen these floods myself so no explanation needed. Hope your area remains safe. We've got you and the rest of Australia in our thoughts.

As for a replacement, WHC (Alex Riley's Apprentice) asked if he could join first, followed by Baller... but Beast did mention it before anyone else. So if you guys want Beast in for a fourth he can be in. Oh, congrats on the analysis Beast.

A-Ri helper has joined another joint BT, Baller I don't have a problem with, and I don't mind Beast either.

I'm still game, just haven't popped on the site lately (posting wise). As for another person I have no problem with whoever we pick as both are guys we should be able to rely on.

Well, Beast asked before we made this so I guess by default we give this to Beast... if he's still alright with that.

Yep, I'm here!

My Brand stuff.

Name: Genesis (preffered day is Monday, but I don't mind.)

Titles

Main- Genesis World title

Mid Card- European Title

Tag team (if possible) Genesis tag team.

Sorry for the delay, we had a family day to celebrate my cancer clearance (well, near clearance, not gone yet.)

We could run a schedule with each of us getting 3 PPVs since there are 4 of us and with 12 months in a year it divides perfectly into 3. Or maybe

Jan: Me
Feb: Prophet
Mar: FalK
Apr: Beast
May: Me
Jun: Prophet
Jul: FalK
Aug: Beast
Sep: Me
Oct: Prophet
Nov: FalK
Dec: Beast

Maybe then have 1 or 2 major shows that include everyone. Have one say in Aug and then Mar/Apr, much like WWE.

I was thinking we could possibly do joint PPV's, I know this may be a bit hard, bu at least it give enough PPV time for each brand, say you do a schedule like this.

Jan-Beast/Theo
Feb-Falk/Proph
Mar-Beast Falk
Apr-Proph Theo
May-Beast Proph
Jun-Theo Falk
Jul-Beast Theo
Aug-Falk Proph
Sep-Beast Falk
Oct-Theo Proph
Nov-Beast Proph
Dec-Theo Falk

This gives us all 6 PPV's of maybe 5 brand matches, it may be a little confusing, but we can do it like WZCW, we'll write the matches and send them to the partner.

Also, will we be doing PPV's like the Rumble, gimmick PPV's shared between all four?

Joint PPVs could definitely work, though maybe do that for part of the year. Something like this:

Jan: Major PPV
Feb: Theo
Mar: Proph
Apr: FalK
May: Beast
Jun: Theo/Proph
Jul: FalK/Beast
Aug: Major PPV
Sep: Proph
Oct: Theo
Nov: Beast
Dec: FalK

Of course the names can be interchangeable and what not, but I think the point is pretty straight foward. Maybe have the major PPV at the end of the first month of the draft, say Feb/Mar. Just thought that might make more sense.

Yeah that definitely sounds good, maybe we could do it twice a year though, I think it would be good to partner with a variation of members.

Yeah and it doesn't have to necessarily even have to be limited to just one two person PPV, hell we can do 3 each. That way we get to work with each member of the group.

Any idea when we gonna get started on the draft? I know everyone has other stuff, but I figured the quicker we get our rosters built the quicker we can get this show on the road.

I have a roster created already, all I need now is the pickings! I hope it is soon because I am extra keen to get this up and running!

I have a few ideas in mind as to who I want, but all that could easily change within the drop of a hat. I'd love for us maybe to finish drafting say the end of the week. And since you guys pretty much are close in terms of time (considering y'all are from Aussieland), I can stay up and hammer it out. That way we don't hold things back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back