[OFFICIAL] Joint BT Discussion Thread

I would stick with what your doing now, having more than one project isn't easy. I can't speak for the others, but I think we are sold on four people, and if we were going to have one more. Than it would be GCB, as he did show interest before. But again, I can't speak for the others.

Well if anything maybe I could be a first alternate if someone drops out.

So shall we stick with the PWA? I think the next step should be picking brand names, NWPs, titles and one guaranteed wrestler?

So shall we stick with the PWA? I think the next step should be picking brand names, NWPs, titles and one guaranteed wrestler?

I'm fine with the name PWA, my brand name is "Uncensored". Titles are United States Championship and the Xtreme Championship. Also with a Diva's Championship.

Probably best to wait until after New Year's before we officially announce stuff. I won't be on much for today nor tomorrow.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2712947 said:
Probably best to wait until after New Year's before we officially announce stuff. I won't be on much for today nor tomorrow.

Yeah I won't be on much tomorrow as I'll be out and about and then go to party to end the night/start the day. Though I'll be on New Year's Day sometime and off and on the 2nd as we are having a family shindig.

It is really hot at the moment, was going to write a little of RAW. Then I was going to add to my RP. After thinking for a little, I thought "it is really hot at the moment".

I decided to turn the fan on, than to share my thoughts on the situation. Early Happy New Year!

Shall we post our divisions, so we know who is doing tag, womens etc. so we don't have underloaded divisions.

If you want to post them, sure... but when the draft happens, we will put those divisions as locks and officially recognise everything. Until sometime after the fourth of January, it's just brainstorming ideas and such.

I'll be off and on the rest of tonight and tomorrow. Monday I'll be on most of the day until later at night as I'll be celebrating my birthday.

As far as division I guess I can roll with:

Brand Name Title
IC Title
X Division (for gimmick)

I'll have the:

Blaze Heavyweight Title
Tag Titles if no one else is doing them
Global Title

BTW, how do we draft tag teams? Do they count as one pick?

BTW, how do we draft tag teams? Do they count as one pick?

No, you draft the same as you would for a singles star. However we would allow you to draft the other member of the team. So if you draft Jimmy Uso, then the other members would give you a few picks to get Jay. If you don't pick the other half of the team in the next few picks, then bad luck.

This will not happen for old teams, so if you pick Christian, I can pick Edge straight after.

Titles:
Brand Name- Uncensored
United States Heavyweight Championship
(Insert company name here) Xtreme Championship
Womens Championship

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member