[OFFICIAL] Joint BT Discussion Thread

Would teams like The Hart Dynasty count as tag teams are slim pickings in this day and age.

Or an idea, tag teams are one pick but teams I want to createust be done in two picks. I doubt people would want to makes DH Smith or Jay Uso into single stars. Just an idea.

I wouldn't have a problem with the HD used as a tag team as they were recently a full fledged team. I would say teams that were a regular in the tag team division over the last year should be available, but that's just my two cents.

Would teams like The Hart Dynasty count as tag teams are slim pickings in this day and age.

Or an idea, tag teams are one pick but teams I want to createust be done in two picks. I doubt people would want to makes DH Smith or Jay Uso into single stars. Just an idea.

See the problem with having a team as one pick, is that I may want Tyson Kidd as a singles star. Now if you pick D.H Smith, than I would wait at least 3 picks. So that is what I think, just to be fair.

I wouldn't have a problem with the HD used as a tag team as they were recently a full fledged team. I would say teams that were a regular in the tag team division over the last year should be available, but that's just my two cents.

I agree with this, lets have it if they were a team in 2010.

EDIT: What is our company called?

Isn't it the PWA? Ok, but could I type out the teams I want later and if anyone wants a member if the team we can talk bout it. I.e when I get on a real computer.

Sorry guys... I've been doing working, drinking and re-kindling my interest for Yu-gi-oh card playing over the past couple of days, so I haven't been able to get on. So, for my brand:

Name: Temptation (I always use this...)

Temptation World Championship (top tier title)
Oceania/Triple "T" Championship (i.e. either a secondary singles or a set of tag team titles.
Vixen's Championship (female only)

As for the draft, will be picking one individual at a time, like Prophet set. If you pick one half of an existing team, we will courteously grant that you will pick the second half of the team at any time. It'd be a bitch move if, say, Peep picks Alex Shelley and I pick Chris Sabin... however, on the same token, it's also a bitch move to draft Alex Shelley at round 3 of the draft and then wait until your last pick to get Chris Sabin. For tag teams that used to exist... if they were recent such as the Hart Dynasty or the Dudebusters, I say that you must pick the second member of the group within 2 turns, otherwise the second person is up for grabs. So, if Theo nabs DH Smith on Round 3, if he doesn't take him the next time or the one after, we'll assume he wants to use Smith as a singles star... so anyone can pick Tyson. If the team isn't recent like DX, then if you pick HHH and someone else gets Shawn Michaels... tough.

Another thing for the drafts. Last time we had a ruling whereby that you can only draft someone as a professional wrestler if they are currently active as a wrestler. This can range from John Cena (a prominent figure) to MVP (someone recently released). People like Shawn Michaels and Batista would be ineligible. However, everyone who is alive and able to perform the job would be suitable for NPC roles. Michaels/Batista can be GM's or commentators if you wish.

So basically:

• No deceased/unable people can be used
  • Currently active wrestlers only
  • Any inactive wrestlers can be used as NPC's
  • Both picks of a tag team must be drafted relatively close
  • Everyone else shouldn't touch any tag teams being drafted

Does this sound good or should we go with something completely different? We've got to create an environment we are all happy with so we can co-exist.

Rules sound good to me FalK. One question though, say we draft a NPC like a Batista or a Bobby Lashley and they return say 2 or 3 months into this thing (in real life), would that mean the person that possesses them as a NPC can move them into an active wrestler? Either way doesn't matter to me, just wondering in case I take say Batista or something.

Hmmm... that'd mean you gain a high-caliber performer by switching roles, which I personally think can be unfair. We could include anyone recently "retired" from the sport (who at the time was active as a wrestler, week in/week out) and draft them as active wrestlers. Depends on what everyone thinks.

Yeah that could probably be a bit unfair. I had no intentions on picking Batista to do so, just a hypothetical question. Not really sure how to go about it at a fair way as there is no real way to map it out.

So I'll need 6 teams for a division, so that's 12 draft spots. Damn. How many picks do we get? BTW, I will have no access to a comp from the 7th through to the 12th. Can a draft be finished in under three days?

I don't think there is a set round amount. I think you just pick until you feel that your roster is complete. And a draft could most certainly be done in a short time if we can arrange to be on at the same time. I'll be on for most of the night tonight and off and on tomorrow since its my birthday I won't be on fully. But if worse comes to worse I'll pop on if I need to be.

Shall we do it as soon as possible? I'm ready now. Is Falk gone?

I reckon I will just stick to a Light Heavyweight Division as this will free up some tag team stars for everyone to use.

So my divisions are:

Blaze World Heavyweight Championship.

Global

Light Heavyweight.

I think FalKon is gone, so that will put the draft off until the 6th. We will get up and running soon, these things take time. Even still, with the Lethal Lottery deadline on the 11th, FalKon and I have to prepare RP's. Plus FalKon is on creative, and I would assume he is writing a match for said PPV.

Well I won't be back until the 12th so can we post pone it until then for now? A few days couldn't hurt and you need the time to write your RPs anyway.

Proph, what divisions are you using?

Lets hope this is the last time I post this.

Brand Name: Uncensored
Championships: United States Heavyweight Championship
"PWA" Xtreme Championship
Womens Championship

I will just post again, can we postpone until the 13th?

What are the three guys? I have four main guys I need to run my promotion.

I will just post again, can we postpone until the 13th?

What are the three guys? I have four main guys I need to run my promotion.

The draft is a funny thing, and we turn things upside down.

CM Punk, Del Rio, the third really doesn't matter, anybody could do it.

Sorry guys, but I'm out. A lot of reasons and will post them later, Queensland floods is one reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back