[OFFICIAL] Joint BT Discussion Thread

I'm still figuring out a few things on my roster and I'll be set.

As for PPV's... how about we make this less complicated and do our own whenever we like (in a reasonable proportion)? Like RAW/SD/ECW used to do before they conjoined the PPV systems recently...

Yeah I'm cool with that, I'll do one after 3 or four shows. So are we just posting shows at our own choice, not on a timeline thing.

Back guys, I had a family retreat sort of thing with minimal internet access, but I should be back for a while now!

Got the start of my show done, a little promo before a match between Cena and Raven. I suggest to nayone that will read my show, check out the battle royal first.

I have a decent card going, I'm up to my 2nd match after a brief in ring segment and backstage segment between the matches.

Also, big thanks to Theo for the roster!

Looking forward to seeing how you fit it altogether chaps. It will be great to have a little more regular action in the Book This forum. With you four, my thread and the few others springing up, it should mean we have quite a few good reads appearing.

Good luck with it all! I'll try and get a review out for you all as your first shows get started.

It feels good to be writing again. Still have the itch after my first show and I've started up on my second one. Finished my opening segment and then have it up to my first match, which I'll probably get working on next week.

Almost finished my first show, I'll probably have it up tomorrow, where have Proph and FalK been? Anyway, I think I might copy Proph and do a battle Royal for the European title on my brand's .wz

Fell behind, only have two matches left, and a small segment. Should be up Wednesday, as I'm watching the Rumble today.

About half way done my second show. However do I wait until Beast and FalK post their shows up or are we just going at our own rate?

About half way done my second show. However do I wait until Beast and FalK post their shows up or are we just going at our own rate?

At our own rate, I believe FalKon said it a few pages back. Or someone did, but yes, at our own rate.

And on that note, I'll begin to write mine up soon.

You know, with the rate that I'm going concerning WZCW, my uni work and actual work, I don't think I will have time in the future to do a BT... so, with apologies included, I am withdrawing from the project. I hate to do this to you guys but I simply can't do it... I've tried and failed, so it's best to give it up to someone else who has the time.

So, whether you guys would like to pillage my roster or bring in another person, is up to you... but since I haven't even got a roster page or anything set up yet, here is my roster and other details thus far:

GM - Stephanie McMahon
Commentators - Allison Danger & Todd Grisham
Interviewer - Christy Hemme
Announcer - Ashley Valance

ROSTER:

Triple H
Edge
Rey Mysterio
Jeff Hardy
Jack Swagger
Christian
Drew McIntyre
Kofi Kingston
Evan Bourne
Goldust
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder
Brian Kendrick
Chavo Guerrero

Mickie James
Natalya
Daffney
Madison Rayne
Sarita
Maryse

Again guys, sorry about this... however, I will be reading shows and providing feedback if you like.

It's fine FalKon, this happen, real like comes before BT. One behalf of PWA, I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Anyone mind (basically Theo) if I take Edge and Jeff Hardy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back