[Official] Fantasy Sports Advice/Help Thread

simpsons_fanatic742

WZPC Intercontinental Champion
We all run into problems and decisions during Fantasy Sports and we could all use some options on what to do, so why not keep it in one nice thread. I'll start it off since I have a decision to make.

Who do I start, Terrell Owens or Kevin Walter?

Now, Andre Johnson doesn't look like he's playing this week so Walter's stock goes up, but he's playing Oakland and it's possible Asomugha will cover Walter. Owens is facing Cleveland so he could be primed for a big game, but he hasn't really done anything to warrant a start yet. Oh ya, Walter is projected to get 4 points and Owens 8 points, but I got screwed over before on projected stats. What should I do?

Do you have up until the games start to set your team? Because if Andre Johnson is a game time decision then that can be crucial to your start.

Its really a tough call. Oakland is second in the league in pass defense, whereas Cleveland is 12th. Oakland has given up one more TD than Cleve.

I say go with T.O. Palmer should be able to pass all over them, be back to his week 1 form.

:lmao: I thought about starting Walter, but only over NYG's Steve Smith. I never once had a doubt about TO going off. It was his week.

I was more worried with Hillis being a valuable sub for Peterson's bye week. He got me 19 pts. I'm happy with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back