[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

It sure did. At least it's not like Master Roshi, where just about EVERYONE ripped him off. Just about every single character in DBZ can make a Kamehameha. Poor old man, it took him 50 years to learn that move.

Well since Funkay went back t doing this...

DBZ QUOTE OF THE DAY​

[YOUTUBE]gHNYK0d7xp0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I'm 85% cerain I already used this as the quote of the day, but god-damn, it's a fucking awesome quote​

I think I brought that up a good 200 posts back, the Buu saga was even more parody-laden than the previous ones; the entire show is full of puns though, Kuririn (Krillin's more accurate translation) means "Chestnut head"

Well what's a slight revival without one of these:

Today's Moment of the Day - Bulma & Her Dirty Old Fanny

[YOUTUBE]Q-Cqthd3qQA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

Yeah I bought the cart for this like 4 months after it came out and it still gets use, game has ridiculous replay value

Barbosa, check out Buu's Fury, that's probably more your style

This thread is back. Awesome.

I have Legendary Super Warriors for the Gameboy COLOR. I have no idea where it is tho.

Legacy of Goku II & Buu's Fury - these games kicked so much ass.

I went a whole month of playing Legendary Super Warriors on my GBA SP. I found Vegeta the hardest fight in the game. Took me 4 days to beat him.

Piccolo looks like a green Squirtle. It also looks like the game is using the same engine and graphics used for Pokemon Gold/Silver.

bibidi

babidi

buu?

ripoff from a disney line or coincidence? hmmm.

Ripoff

This thread is back. Awesome.

I have Legendary Super Warriors for the Gameboy COLOR. I have no idea where it is tho.

Legacy of Goku II & Buu's Fury - these games kicked so much ass.

I loved those two games. They're some of my favorite DBZ games of all time.

I once played DBZ Sagas and I thought that was such a piece of crap game. I have super sonic warriors on my GBA, that was always fun..then my gameboy broke :nugget:

Has anyone gotten Raging Blast 2 yet? If so, how is it. I've been saving up to buy it for a while now, but constantly forget and end up buying other things.

Has anyone gotten Raging Blast 2 yet? If so, how is it. I've been saving up to buy it for a while now, but constantly forget and end up buying other things.

I have the first one,I honestly thought it was a step down from other DBZ games, I figured RB2 wouldn't be much of an improvement. Might as well just wait for the 3rd one. These games seem to work in cycles.

That'd be like 3 years from now, tho. That's too long for me. I'm already down about the fact that the Tenkaichi series didn't have a 4.

I have it. If you like playing with new and improved characters and graphics, then go get it. If you want a story mode that follows the events in DBZ, don't bother.

Probably the same thing that's been wrong with every Dragonball Z game's story mode - it doesn't bother to explain anything. DBZ games are strictly for DBZ fans, which is fine, but they would be a lot better off if they tried explaining the story. It's usually just a fight, then some short dialogue giving you the briefest and vaguest account of why you're going to fight this next guy, rinse and repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back