• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Cyber Sunday Discussion Thread

Kane vs. Umaga is the very first match. Like we didn't see THAT coming, even though everybody I know voted Sandman...

Kane loses again to this tub of fecking lard.

I was kinda hoping for taker to come out too, looks like BOD was one night only.

M13

bod wasnt one night only. Kane wanted to team with Taker one more time before he retires in February. That's why he didnt take his 6 month injury.

Kane isn't retiring, I read an interview with him were he was asked if he was retiring last yeah, and his reply was 'Thats news to me'

Just crappy rumour sites spreading shit.

M13

i don't know how accurate these votes are because I had a few of my friends vote about 100 times each throughout the voting to vote for a submissions match and the % wasn't even that high for submission. I understand they had millions of votes but I'm sure we weren't the only ones who voted for a submissions match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back