• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Cyber Sunday Discussion Thread

Super Crazy because it's probably the only way he'll ever get a one on one title shot, at least on ppv, though Carlito and Benjamin would also be good matches( I think Benjamin will probably be feuding with Jeff pretty soon anyway)

CHRIS MASTERS!!!!!!

hahaha just joking but im not gonna go for super crazy right away maybe i dont know o how about Kenny? i hate to say but what do you think he ditched the SS yay(= so what do you think? i know it's stupid but Kenny has great potential in my mind

CG is the Click said:
CHRIS MASTERS!!!!!!

hahaha just joking but im not gonna go for super crazy right away maybe i dont know o how about Kenny? i hate to say but what do you think he ditched the SS yay(= so what do you think? i know it's stupid but Kenny has great potential in my mind

well he more talent then Cena so i wouldt mind seen chris masters

anyways the person i want to have the title is it even on Raw I want CM punk to have it

JOHN CNEA HANDS DOWN!!!

"No but seriously he is good but if KI"ahem" i mean Booker T chages bacxk to the booker we all know and love my bets on him than

I voted for Cena for two reason
1 its a Raw PPV
2 he barely ever puts the title on the line

nWo is not going to happen anymore!!!!!! nWo is dead!!!!! I hate when they try to bring the past. Bishoff, mcmahn SCREW U!!!

since it A Raw PPV wouldt it make sense for The WWE title to be on the line

I voted for the world heavyweight championship because that King Booker is so annoying and may'be if he loses at Cyber Sunday he will come back as Booker T.

K.O. Pro #1 said:
I voted for the world heavyweight championship because that King Booker is so annoying and may'be if he loses at Cyber Sunday he will come back as Booker T.

God i Hope not Booker T was annoying

you gus know that u actually dont poick the matches they make ut hinnk they do but i love wwe im juts saying if its eric he most likely will be bring nwo or become gm or team with dx or if its vnce they wioll screw dx and if jonthn idk lol

NWO not gonna happen
Dx is not breaking up
yes John cena will hold the title till he kill WWE

THE FALLEN ANGEL Of Hope said:
God i Hope not Booker T was annoying

The King Booker gimmick is annoying, I liked Booker T. As soon as Sharmell came to the WWE and was in his corner he got annoying, and her voice when she does "All hail King Bookahhh" really annoys me lol. So basicly id choose Booker T over King Booker.

I voted for Cenas title to be on the line. I bet they will rig it so thats its not Cena. It really doesnt matter who we vote for cuz we know whoever's title is on the line will retain successfully.

THE FALLEN ANGEL Of Hope said:
I voted for Cena for two reason
1 its a Raw PPV
2 he barely ever puts the title on the line

hahahaha if you have ever wtahced RAW in early 05 and late 05' and 06 he defended it so much agianst jericho,angle jbl, triple h edgervd and many others

CG is the Click said:
hahahaha if you have ever wtahced RAW in early 05 and late 05' and 06 he defended it so much agianst jericho,angle jbl, triple h edgervd and many others
i did and yeah but only on PPV i mean like edge and JBL who put the title on the line at least twices a month but Cena always got the easy road

It doesn't matter how the voting will go, because Cena(the face) will have to overcome the obstical whether WWE title is chosen or not. The heel always has the advantage(in these circumstances).

wwefan101 said:
you gus know that u actually dont poick the matches they make ut hinnk they do but i love wwe im juts saying if its eric he most likely will be bring nwo or become gm or team with dx or if its vnce they wioll screw dx and if jonthn idk lol
lol is it any coincidence the guy that think our votes me nothing still thinks the nwo is coming back

I think Eric is the best choice i voted for Eric

Vince = had his differences with DX and we got BORED of DX kicking Vince's @$$

Coach = I dont think he will fit in the angle as the special guest referee right now he looks kinda babyface + heel MIX so he is not good for the angle

ERIC = Best choice because of the nWo vs DX thing may FINNALLY happen
but the problem is who will be in nWo ? and how many members of nWo will be back ?
if Nash wont be back because of TNA then maybe Scott Hall, X-Pac & Hogan will be back but 3 vs 2 = not good so if that happened maybe Flair can join DX then everything will be Equal

BillyBean said:
X-Pac would be with DX and have the 'Extreme Giant' lose his title and join the nWo again

that may be true too :headbanger:

i hope big show loses his title !!

i think none of them will have double titles

i voted for ECW title

and Big Show is being pushed now so he will retain his Title

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member