• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Cyber Sunday Discussion Thread

i think maybe if the nwo does return as a new nwo, it would be edge, orton and probably scott hall. and xpac will hopefully come back to re-unite with dx and would probably make for a 3 on 3 match sometime at the survivor series ppv and down the line they will fight one on one or something, i hope thats the way it swings, that would be amazing. and to someone up there...i dont really see umaga being in the nwo.

Has anyone thought of the other side of this coin? Say Bischoff does get voted as the ref...who's to say the plan isn't for "Easy E" to screw over Orton and Edge, and join DX as a way to get his revenge on VKM for firing him and throwing him in the Dump Truck on Raw?

tha420dgnr8 said:
Has anyone thought of the other side of this coin? Say Bischoff does get voted as the ref...who's to say the plan isn't for "Easy E" to screw over Orton and Edge, and join DX as a way to get his revenge on VKM for firing him and throwing him in the Dump Truck on Raw?

that does sound like a good idea.

personally i`m voting for eric non stop because i think for the good of everything that is RAW,he needs to be brought back and shown to vince that he hasn`t run his course yet,so who are you all voting for with that and the champ match

tha420dgnr8 said:
I know, the nWo is not coming back...DX will NOT face them at Survivor Series or ANY OTHER FRIGGIN PPV!!!!!!

i dunno...i never really planned on nash or hogan or anyone else coming except hall, i want hall to come back, nash and hogan are great, but what would it be today? i just hope that if they do choose to bring back the nwo, it ends up being edge orton and hall, and dx being pac hhh and hbk. but like ya said, it probably wont happen, but you never know when vince will get a wild hair up his ass.

I voted for the ecw title to be on the line and ill tell you why. i think that wwe is going to get people to vote for books title, he will lose it to big show and then ecw will have another title, only to have some wwe super star take it back just like the wwe did with cenas wwe title. I want vince to ref becase i see him joining forces with dx, After hell in the cell he said it wqas time to forgive and move on. BTW the wwe always influences the voting on cyber sunday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Cyber Sunday when you vote and they get the final vote do you think they acctualykeep it or change the votes around in some matched example

John Cena Vs King booka vs big show

What title do you want to get defended

Fans vote

WWE champion-----------------42%
World Champion----------------30%
ECW Champion-----------------28%
But the wwe corporation doesnt want Cena defening his title so they switch votes over like

World Champ---------------42%
ECW Champion-------------30%
WWE Champion------------28%

What do you think if they do change the voting around?

I personally think that whatever title is on the line, it will be a disqualification win, so none of the titles will be lost

I voted for ECW though

^^
Dont spam, tell us why

I like super crazy becase hes been putting in really hard work into his matches and has taken some good bumps, solid wrestler that deserves a title shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back