• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Cyber Sunday Discussion Thread

Can someone please tell Piper to keep his shirt on from now on???? He is giving me Bastian Booger flashbacks....

Discussing CS, so far to me has been okay. A B-. Matches that could have been great- weren't. And pretty much the only surprise was Edge and Orton and Lita winning. I was dissapointed with matches, like the womens title one. It was sloppy and would have been better without the lumberjacks.

Flames Out
Dragon

nah i think it was more people are tierd of seing the wwe title being defended every week.

there are some rumors that cena will win so hold on to your shorts .

No, I think it was just because they wanted to incorperate some weapons like chairs and such. Doesn't really make the match better or worse.

Flames Out
Dragon

if and i mean if cena won wouldn that make him the undisputed champ?

no build up and we have to put up with that waste of air k fed, please wwe, a monkey on crack could churn out better ppvs.

thats true it is a nice change to see orton and edge getting the win

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back