[OFFICIAL] Bret Hart is Raw's new General Manager Discussion

Man, it's about time that they got rid of the Guest host concept, and I am happy that Bret Hart is GM, I hope he does well and doesnt favour the Hart Dynasty. But on ething I am confused about is why Ashton Kutcher was announced as next week's guest host, does that mean he is the last one, or was I mislead. Back on topic, I think that it is good that Bret is GM, and I hope he stays for a while

Man, it's about time that they got rid of the Guest host concept, and I am happy that Bret Hart is GM, I hope he does well and doesnt favour the Hart Dynasty. But on ething I am confused about is why Ashton Kutcher was announced as next week's guest host, does that mean he is the last one, or was I mislead. Back on topic, I think that it is good that Bret is GM, and I hope he stays for a while

Well the guest hosts no longer have power, and I think the concept is going to go through the summer (typically WWE's worst ratings)

Bret is the perfect fit for Raw GM. It allows him to remain on WWE tv for the long term without having to wrestle, though I am sure its frustrating for the Hitman that he cant wrestle full time anymore like Im sure he would like to. I also have to agree with previous post that it is disappointing that in the 2nd phase of Bret's comeback in the WWE..HBK is 'retired' and Hunter wont be back for a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back