[Official] Anti-Cena Fan Headquarters

^^

Amazing isn't it. I can't wait to hear the new excuse.

We also got news the the Royal Rumble revenue(or some other shit) was the highest in years.

Watch the Cena marks claim that was all on him, when he wasn't even advertised and nobody had a clue...:lmao:

It was actualy probably due to Hardy getting a title match. But watch the Kennedy marks claim that the increase was for Kennedy's 10 minutes in the rumble.

So who thinks that the Rock chat was just a ploy to set up a match. That Cena is a sneaker, he actually turned heel and trick everyone by being a face. So all those people that boo him are just falling for it. Thats why i don't boo cena. I just read the Ticker on TheScore when its time for a Cena moment and cheer when the Blue Jays win a game.

So who thinks that the Rock chat was just a ploy to set up a match. That Cena is a sneaker, he actually turned heel and trick everyone by being a face. So all those people that boo him are just falling for it. Thats why i don't boo cena. I just read the Ticker on TheScore when its time for a Cena moment and cheer when the Blue Jays win a game.

Rock is gone he isn't comming back to wrestler ever again, how many times does he have to say he's retired till people understand? Cena said that because he's a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back