The Anti-Bella Twins Committee

What potential?

They can be the top faces on Smackdown, but Gail Kim will be arriving soon...And, being the 2nd best face, over Maria, doesn't count for much. Even if they are the best faces on Smackdown, they're still behind Melina, Mickie, and Kelly Kelly for the company.

They need to be a lot better for one or the other to have a title shot, and neither one will get it, because that would mean breaking them up...

And, they suck...

How do the Bella's suck? They've been in the company for less than a year, hardly enough time to tell if the twins have potential or not. A year and a half ago, people were saying the same thing about both Kelly and Candice, both of those women have come along way and are assets to the division. Whose to say that the Bella's won't have a similar or greater impact in the future?

I say they have potential merely for the fact that if the twins do gain popularity, a blood feud between the two could be quite interesting. The WWE could push one Bella as a face and the other as a heel, distinguishing the two from their identical appearances.

Im in

Mr jackson should beat the bellas and colons up at the same time for the tag belts in a 4 on 2 handicap match with TBK pinning Carlito after doing nothing. (makes sense since Colons and Bellas seem to be together)
Good times Good times.

Ech nailed it. They've been in the compan less than a year, and on SD for what, 3 months? Give them some time.

A year and a half ago, people were saying the same thing about both Kelly and Candice, both of those women have come along way and are assets to the division.

I'll agree that they haven't been with the company for a long time, but it's a joke to say Candice is an asset to the division.

I don't like the Bellas in-ring right now, because the matches as a single wrestler were only won because they pulled the switch, and they haven't really done anything significant since revealing the "secret". They're not nearly as good looking as most of the other Divas, and for the time they have been on TV, they should've showed some improvement in the ring.

Them aligning with the Colons right now, probably won't give them any match time, and they'll continue to be uselss eye candy, which only weakens the chance of respectability for the WWE Divas.

I'll agree that they haven't been with the company for a long time, but it's a joke to say Candice is an asset to the division.

:lmao:

You're kidding right? Candice is a solid in ring performer, and she has been for a while. She's an asset to the division because she is a great performer, just because she isn't currently on top of the mountain doesn't kill her credibility.

I don't like the Bellas in-ring right now, because the matches as a single wrestler were only won because they pulled the switch, and they haven't really done anything significant since revealing the "secret".

You're expecting to much to quickly, the Bella's aren't Brock Lesnar, give them some time. Like the majority of the other divas in the company, they will distinguish themselves

They're not nearly as good looking as most of the other Divas, and for the time they have been on TV, they should've showed some improvement in the ring.

Practicably none of the divas are perfect 10's, they all have their flaws in the looks department, and it's all an opinion of how one would rank them in the looks department. Hell, I personally find Natayla to be the most attractive of the divas.

Improvement? LOL I could say the same things about Victoria, Natayla, and Katie Lea

Them aligning with the Colons right now, probably won't give them any match time, and they'll continue to be uselss eye candy, which only weakens the chance of respectability for the WWE Divas.

Candice + 2 years ago, twirling a baton

Kelly + 2 years ago, stripper gimmick

Maryse + 1 year ago, introducing Smackdown after commercial breaks

Look where these women are now in comparison, it's clear the Bella's haven't hit they're stride yet

Practicably none of the divas are perfect 10's, they all have their flaws in the looks department, and it's all an opinion of how one would rank them in the looks department. Hell, I personally find Natayla to be the most attractive of the divas.

Exactly. It's based on opinion. Which is ED and I started this. We don't like them, so we started this. If there can be a fan club for JBL and Santino, then there can be an anti-fan club for the Bellas.

And, I won't disagree on Natalya. I think she's beautiful. I wouldn't personally say the most beautiful, but she is nonetheless.

Candice can't be an improved performer for the lone fact that she hasn't injured herself since her return. She botched moves that hurt herself pretty badly, and just like Maria, improvement of shit, still makes it shit.

Candice can't be an improved performer for the lone fact that she hasn't injured herself since her return. She botched moves that hurt herself pretty badly, and just like Maria, improvement of shit, still makes it shit.

Candice's technique for the most part has been been flawless since her return. Outside of that one botch a year ago that injured her (turnbuckle fall was a year and a half ago), she hasn't made any major mistakes.

And to suggest that Candice sucks because she botches is hypocritical considering that both Trish and Lita botched heavily throughout their careers, and both women are very highly revered.

Candice's technique for the most part has been been flawless since her return. Outside of that one botch a year ago that injured her (turnbuckle fall was a year and a half ago), she hasn't made any major mistakes.

And to suggest that Candice sucks because she botches is hypocritical considering that both Trish and Lita botched heavily throughout their careers, and both women are very highly revered.

The fact that Lita and Trish are very highly revered speaks volumes about the state of women's wrestling today. They were great compared to their competition, but nothing compared to Moolah, Alundra Blayze, or any of the women you had listed in your Women's Tournament.

I won't deny Candice has improved, but I still wouldn't count her as a respectable wrestler. Without her Playboy push, she'd still be "just another Diva" I think.

The fact that Lita and Trish are very highly revered speaks volumes about the state of women's wrestling today. They were great compared to their competition, but nothing compared to Moolah, Alundra Blayze, or any of the women you had listed in your Women's Tournament.

I won't deny Candice has improved, but I still wouldn't count her as a respectable wrestler. Without her Playboy push, she'd still be "just another Diva" I think.

When I did my Tournament, I had made some errors. (Although I still personally believe that Manami Toyota was the best of everyone) Trish was the best the WWE had to offer, better than Blayze, better than Lita, better than Moolah, and its non debatable.

I have refuted the so called "playboy push" several times, the thought that Candice got were she is because of Playboy is laughable. Candice earned her spot by being an entertaining performer.

Reactions: NSL
I have refuted the so called "playboy push" several times, the thought that Candice got were she is because of Playboy is laughable. Candice earned her spot by being an entertaining performer.

I personally believe that she got the "Playboy push", and because of that, WWE put the time into training her, and improving her in-ring work. They were bi-products of each other.

Trish may be a better overall performer than Moolah, but whenever anyone that's watched wrestling for more than 2 or 3 years hears Women's wrestling, they think Fabulous Moolah. Her title reign was legendary, male or female.

I'm not an expert on women's wrestling, and I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong, but not in a thread like this, where it is based on opinion, and set up for fun and amusement. I don't like the Bellas, and they're in-ring performance (or lack thereof), is only part of it.

So, you're half-right. Their time in WWE should be factored in, and maybe they will have decent runs as WWE Divas. As of right now, however, they have been less than impressive in my opinion.

And, since this is my thread...In the interest of fun and nanny-nanny-poo-poo, I'm right, and you're wrong. Here at least. :)

I personally believe that she got the "Playboy push", and because of that, WWE put the time into training her, and improving her in-ring work. They were bi-products of each other.

No they weren't, watch Candice's matches during 2007, the quality shot up. Candice would have never gotten the belt if she wasn't able to deliver a solid performance in the ring, and since she spent her time training and improving, she was able to deliver. Her feud with Beth was good, and she carried Beth to some pretty decent matches (particularly at Unforgiven)

Trish may be a better overall performer than Moolah, but whenever anyone that's watched wrestling for more than 2 or 3 years hears Women's wrestling, they think Fabulous Moolah. Her title reign was legendary, male or female.

Who cares, Bruno Sammartino held the title for 10 years, but does that make him better than Hulk Hogan or Steve Austin? No it doesn't. Moolah held the title for 30 years (half of the time she wasn't even competing for the WWE). When Moolah was champion, she was never the draw that Trish was, was never as popular. Even in her older years, she never reached the pinnacle that Trish did.

I'm not an expert on women's wrestling, and I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong, but not in a thread like this, where it is based on opinion, and set up for fun and amusement. I don't like the Bellas, and they're in-ring performance (or lack thereof), is only part of it.

I can't change your mind on the Bella's, as its far too early in their careers to tell if they're going to be successful or not. But this nonsense with Candice over whether or not she's credible or not I can prove, as with Trish, because it's factual, not opinion.

Can't you just take rep as a sign of defeat? :lmao:

I don't know nearly as much as you to hold a good argument on Trish v. Moolah, or on Candice's career with you.

As a fan, I'm not impressed with Candice as a wrestler, and all fans have been proven wrong about who they like and don't like. I never said Trish wasn't a great wrestler, just that she got a ton of credit, for wrestling in a down time for Women's wrestling. As a fan, I remember Moolah, and she's synonymous with the Women's title to me.

Can't you just take rep as a sign of defeat? :lmao:

I don't know nearly as much as you to hold a good argument on Trish v. Moolah, or on Candice's career with you.

As a fan, I'm not impressed with Candice as a wrestler, and all fans have been proven wrong about who they like and don't like. I never said Trish wasn't a great wrestler, just that she got a ton of credit, for wrestling in a down time for Women's wrestling. As a fan, I remember Moolah, and she's synonymous with the Women's title to me.

Alright, I concede, but I'll leave with one last little tidbit. Trish helped usher in a new boom period for women's Wrestling, and with her it peaked, women's wrestling in the WWE was lowest during the early 90's

I still don't know their names. I know one of them is called Brie and the other is Nikki, I jsut don't know who is who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back