Kelly Kelly vs the Bella Twins

Well, I love the Bellas and I am not going to waste time defending them. I will say that some people take things too seriously.. And unlike LayCool, the crowd is actually responding to them getting knocked around. :p

whichever Bella that is in your sig, I hope you realize her ass has been photoshopped :p

Personaly I cant stand Kelly Kelly, she is nothing special to look at just another skinny tanned blonde girl which are a dime a dozen, plus that phony forced smile she walks around with all the time makes me want to kick her teeth in. Even though she has improved in the ring she is still shit, there are way better women on the roster yet they have somehow managed to turn her into the female John Cena, she comes in gets smacked around for a minute then comes back with the same five moves everytime and gets the win.

As for the Bellas, I dont have a problem with them they are entertaining and to me put on better matches than KK, plus they can talk on the mic. When was the last time KK even held a mic to cut a promo. The Bellas are also better to look at too, their not as fake looking as KK.

Wow, this thread really should be re-named the "Sandy Vagina Club" because these women in here are BIIIITTCCHHYY.

1) Why couldn't the WWE have come up with anything better to keep this turd of a feud floating a little bit longer?
Because they don't care about the divas division.
2) Why are the Diva's who actually have talent in the ring and on the mic not being pushed?
Because they don't care about the divas division.
3) What would you suggest to fix the current slump of disappointment in the Divas Division?
Start caring about the divas division.
4) What feuds would you like to see develop over the next few months/years between the Divas?
Ones with effort put into them.

Did I mention that they don't care about the divas division?

I find it amusing when wrestling fans put down an entire group of incredibly gorgeous women as being too ugly.

Seriously...wrestling fans....think about it.

I find it amusing when wrestling fans put down an entire group of incredibly gorgeous women as being too ugly.

Seriously...wrestling fans....think about it.
I agree with what you're saying, but it feels wrong coming from a wrestling fan who claims not to find Mila Kunis attractive.

I agree with what you're saying, but it feels wrong coming from a wrestling fan who claims not to find Mila Kunis attractive.

I never said she wasn't pretty, and never tried to point out superficial flaws which don't exist.

That's the difference. For example, I'm sure you would agree Beyonce is pretty, but being the racist you are, you probably don't find her attractive. Same thing for me and Mila Kunis, just without the racism part.

I'll agree just because I always love an opportunity to flaunt my racist tenancies.

Tamina and Alicia Fox.

Not my type. Nothing wrong with them though. That's on me.

I've never found Kelly Kelly to be attractive.

She's a butterface.

12067990.jpg

Nothing wrong with that face.

Oh yeah, irrelevance causes me to forget about certain people.

Understandable, that's why I have trouble remembering so many people on the forums. Not my Staff though, I have trouble remembering them simply because there's so damn many of them.

By the way, when did you come back? You were gone a while, correct?

Understandable, that's why I have trouble remembering so many people on the forums. Not my Staff though, I have trouble remembering them simply because there's so damn many of them.

By the way, when did you come back? You were gone a while, correct?
Yeah, just started posting again a few days ago. Before that I hadn't been on consistently for months.

I plan on sticking around, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back