Kelly Kelly vs the Bella Twins

I've come to the realization that I've seen pretty much every diva on the roster called a butterface.

I wonder where these ridiculously high face standards came from.

All wrestling fans have 105 pound supermodel girlfriends with huge breasts. That's where. Are you trying to say you weren't aware of that stereotype of wrestling fans?

Its been covered with the venom of many a wrestlers trousersnakes. Probably including Vinnie Macs.

As opposed to all the other chastity belt wearing women in the world? Furthermore, why does that even matter? It's just sex, big deal.

Finally, can you provide conclusive proof that she sleeps around?

All wrestling fans have 105 pound supermodel girlfriends with huge breasts. That's where. Are you trying to say you weren't aware of that stereotype of wrestling fans?
learned9348989sd834.jpg

As opposed to all the other chastity belt wearing women in the world? Furthermore, why does that even matter? It's just sex, big deal.

Well, Orton did out her for it in an interview.

Well, Orton did out her for it in an interview.

I marked that up to wrestler's gossip. Read enough wrestler books, you know those old men enjoy nothing more than spreading rumors about one another.

Keep in mind, this is the same Randy Orton who was admonished (and maybe suspended) for taking a dump in a Diva's bag. Just to keep the proper frame of mind for how Orton views women.

It was a joke! Sorry it was below your standards!

I marked that up to wrestler's gossip. Read enough wrestler books, you know those old men enjoy nothing more than spreading rumors about one another.

Keep in mind, this is the same Randy Orton who was admonished (and maybe suspended) for taking a dump in a Diva's bag. Just to keep the proper frame of mind for how Orton views women.
Both things are true, but I've heard a lot of things about Kelly's supposed sex life from other sources, and hearing it from a guy within the company leads me to believe that it's more likely to be true than not.

Obviously nothing is "conclusive proof" unless we actually get sex tapes or something.

(If only...)

That was a joke? Not trying to be mean here, but you do realize jokes are supposed to be funny, right?

Ok it was my poor attempt at humor sorry it didn't live up to your ultra high super intellectual standards ole Sly one.:worship: Thats why I don't do comedy.

1) being a sarcastic ass to the guy who can change your name, and rep bar any time he wants? Not the smartest move.
2) Since when is Orton's word worth anything?
3) How can someone be in love with Maryse, yet be disgusted with Kelly? They could pass for sisters. Same fake tits, same hair, same smile.
Sleeping with The Miz doesn't seem to be helping her career any though.

1) being a sarcastic ass to the guy who can change your name, and rep bar any time he wants? Not the smartest move.

Not worried about it Sly's a cool guy from what I've heard about him and I'm sure he can handle someone being sarcastic, beside it was part compliment I've read alot of his posts and he is a smart well informed guy, I just said it in a smart assed way.

12067990.jpg

Nothing wrong with that face.

in that photo alone you can see she wears too much foundation, too much eye liner, her nose is very large for her face, and her eyes are abnormally small. She doesn't have a butterface, because that would mean she has a nice body. The bitch is ugly all around, sorry Sly but thats just how it is

We're going to need a larger photo of you. Enough information for us to make an accurate assessment.

in that photo alone you can see she wears too much foundation, too much eye liner, her nose is very large for her face, and her eyes are abnormally small. She doesn't have a butterface, because that would mean she has a nice body. The bitch is ugly all around, sorry Sly but thats just how it is

First of all, I sincerely hope you're female, because otherwise your knowledge of makeup is a little too good for most males.

Second of all...you're nuts.

You might have done so already and I just missed it, but please post a picture of your dream woman, just so I can understand what is considered so much hotter than Kelly Kelly.

It was tanning oil.

Have a look at that thing called the "Post Your Picture" Thread.
I think MANY, MANY of them have done so, quite a lot.

Me too. I think it posted it under an Alt Account when I had it, but god knows. I might post my picture with Seasick Steve, but I look ill, dead & drunk all in one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back