[Official] Anti-Cena Fan Headquarters

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
Yup this is Anti-Cena fans place to hate on Cena and ignore the like of Cena fans like Slyfox696 and BRIANBECKERSISAGOD

Welcome to the Cena hate brigade...he really does suck you know, LOL

lol yea
Who here cant wait for Cena V Orton for the title at WM 24.
Isn't that gona be epic . . . . . . . . . :(

WHY!!!!!!???!?!??!?!?!?!???

I'm in. I threw up in my mouth a lil when I saw Cena was back :blink:. Thank you WWE for ruining what could have been a great main event at Mania. -smfh-. Shame no one can do this to Cena huh? ----> :dark2: >_>

:twocents: I'd rather see Triple H vs Orton vs Hornswoggle vs HBK in a Fatal Four Way. Now there is a main event worthy of watching.

all the blind hate, this is so ridiculous it isnt even funny... you all wanted a surprise, you got one... Wanting Hornswoggle vs Orton is ridiculous, and it is really blind hate towards someone..... When he goes out their and mainevents another wrestlemania, and he puts on a stellar performance... Wow, blind hatred...

Umm I wanted a good surprise.
Such as a deserving, up and coming superstar to win like Punk or Kennedy.
What I do not want to see is THE SAME OLD SHIT!!!!!!!!

everyone in here is a pathetic loser,you waste your time on a topic about a man you hate,what is this going to prove?very pathetic behind people so pathetic.

everyone in here is a pathetic loser,you waste your time on a topic about a man you hate,what is this going to prove?very pathetic behind people so pathetic.

We're going to prove that we hate Cena return so early & winning the rumble,loser

Who's a bigger loser
The guy calling one guy a loser
Or the Guy calling a guy a lsoer for calling the other guy a loser
You think about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo