• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nWZo: Wolfpac

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
nwzo2010.png

In the face of those who try to rule WZF with an Iron fist, another faction rises from the ashes of the most expansive faction to ever be created in the history of WZF. The nWZo have returned...

Members:

Doc
Dave
Dagger Dias
SuperCrazy
INDYjon
Shake-Zula
BC
Beck-ah
Mr Baller
Tenta as the orignal founder, will always have a place here.

We are open to any new members wanting to join us.​

That is exactly what is up.

We don't discriminate. Monkey's thinks that he is putting over the new talent but he is merely living off of the reputations of those who have joined. The original nWZo set the bar for putting over new posters and helping to make the forum a better place.

He is surrounding himself with already proven posters whereas I am trying to gain some more recognition through this with yours and the other Wolfpac members help. No high and mighty members here.

Well, I got Brock Lesnar, I am guessing because I post mma all the time, so my guess is yes you can be someone outside the actual group, but you will have to take that up with Doc or Dave.

Told you fuel was gonna join.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (3 members and 1 guests)
JKO, INDYjon22, fuel

I know that but like does it have to be one who was in Wolfpac

If not I'd like to be AJ Styles

or Should be be AJ Zula lol

Got that right. The nWZo created me, introduced the world to Chilli Dave, and helped many, many members find their places on Wrestlezone.

Look at this. This is the original roster from the first time around. Look at these names. We got a damn admin for God's sake.

xfearbefore: Hollywood Hogan
Tenta: The Giant
Doc: Scott Steiner
48.7: Scott Hall
Razorback: Kevin Nash
SavageTaker: Randy Savage
Luther: Eric Bischoff
Dave/Thunderball: Curt Hennig
Ty: Konnan
Mario101: Buff Bagwell
The U.P.: Wallstreet
RKO18: Vincent
Milenko: Disco Inferno
Christian Battlez: Slick Johnson
Steve: Lex Luger
TM: Ted DiBiase
GD: Dennis Rodman
ChiHawks: David Flair
Shausette: Nick Patrick
JKO: Jeff Jarrett
The Great Paradox: Big Bubba Rogers
King Patrick: Rick Rude
Mtn Dewey: Brian Adams
Blue Chipper: Syxx
El Beardo Uno: Scott Norton
Becker: Bret Hart
Jenova's Witness: Muta
Falkon: Miss Elizabeth
Lariat: HBK

And that's not even the full list!!

Shake, we may not discriminate, but we pride ourselves on making the forum a better place. If you want to join you need to go out into one of the non-spam sections and make good posts. What are you interested in and know a lot about? NASCAR? Taylor Swift?

thats about the only two things lol..idc much for wrestling anymore besides TNA...but I'm not good when it comes to posting about it..T-Swizzle and Nascar I could do good with but you would get sick of me being all Taylor all the time

Nah man, if you're good at something and know it, post about it. Try making a thread about Taylor Swift winning female artist of the year, or about her songs, and maybe make a NASCAR thread in the sports section. Think you can analyze NASCAR? There might be some fans on here that you never knew about.

IC told me that its fie to have a niche and if yours is Taylor Swift or NASCAR there is no shame in that. I thrive in the mma section.

The Wolfpac is back causin' mass destruction, guess whose here, the bad boys of wrestling.

I thrive in the TNA section. We're just a slow section from time to time due to lack of conversation.

I just made a Taylor thread and posted in another music thread. I thought this place at one point had a Nascar thread cause I posted in it once.

Shake, you are in.

This is not a place where you have to meet some wonderful criteria that me an Doc have created. We just need to ensure that people are committed to the cause. Myself and Doc clearly are and Dagger Dias just exudes commitment. SC was and orignal member and that means you are automatically in. Our welcoming is what sets up apart from the other faction that is worth mentioning. Welcome aboard, Shake.

I'd just like to say the best of all luck and good wishes to the nWZo: Wolfpac. Being a former member myself, I thought I'd stop by and be gracious to the place that brought me here. Thank you.

My duties at the moment, are to elevate the young talent.

Yup! Just try posting a little more and finding a niche.

Who do you want to be? Shake Styles?

Wooo

so I can be any wrestler thought right and I will keep posting outside of here now. But yeah if I can be anyone I'll take AJ Styles as my wrester so I guess AJ Zula or Shake Styles which ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back