edge losing and winning the titles
jeff hardy eliminating edge
cena going out so fast
orton busted open
hbk winning

the bad:
triple h is champion again
christian didn't show up
not enough big spots at the chambers (except mysterio's two head bumps)

i think tonight's raw we will see cena vs edge for the title, with cena exercising his rematch clause. cena will win and edge will go back to smackdown and everything is back to normal again.

the elimination chamber is by far my most favorite match of the year and just last year when they started the 2 elmination chamber tradition i gotta say going into this years nwo i was expecting just a little bit more it was a good ppv overall but c'mon now it's an elimination chamber match with the big show and the undertaker and even a big guy like koslov and we see absolutely NO BLOOD!!!! that was a major dissapointment for me i hate the new pg rated content and seeing koslov just play fight with everyone c'mon koslov these are veterans you're wrestling they can take way harder bumps koslov needs a lot more work before wwe looses more fans by jumping the gun and main eventing this guy to a hhh or even an edge potential but seeing hhh get that 13 title win is great i just wish they'd keep it on someone for more than a month instead we're gonna see a randy orton victory over hhh at mania speaking of orton what an amazing match between him and shane classic shane action and orton was bleeding like crazy that's what i like to see not a huge orton fan but i love seeing that rko come out of nowhere everytime and shawn deserved that win his victory party with his wife was probably incredible jack swagger isn't even worth my breath c'mon push younger guys ok but put a major world title and a whole leg of you're company to someone who deserves who knows what they're doing i hate swagger just like all you guys and the last chamber match was beautifully written kofi didnt need to be in that match great they took him out and edge taking him out was the best way to do it i wish mike knox had a little more time now theres a guy with lots of potential i hope they push him when he's ready that was a great way to take out cena as well if he had just got only a codebreaker or spear or 619 you know cena would've kicked out but i don't care who you are you're not getting up from all 3 i would've loved to see rey rey win another but one only hopes seeing edge get it was a little predictable but not totally predictable cause the other participants worked a really great hard match this chamber match didn't need blood cause these superstars can work a crowd but that first match with a little blood it would've gotten maybe 1 star but it sucked worst match of the year

I totally agree with TheDizzle11 and The Shockmaster. "Unpredictable" doesn't necessarily mean "good" and in this case, it means "blatantly" ridiculous. Having Edge win the WHC title was as stupid as it gets.
And once more, everything has been done to please the son-in-law...That is so disgusting. I agree with the comment saying he's buried everyone on Smackdown including Taker. I really hope he gets drafted to Raw and Jeff Hardy stays on Smackdown. That's the only way Hardy will get the recognition he deserves. He'll never get it with that egomaniac around.

"Unpredictable" doesn't necessarily mean "good" and in this case, it means "blatantly" ridiculous.

Or, it means absolutely amazing finish, to an otherwise worthless and pre-assumed awful Raw Chamber match.

Having Edge win the WHC title was as stupid as it gets.

Actually, it's about as opposite to that as you can get. Allowing Edge to jump into the Raw Chamber and win the World Heavyweight title opens up several WrestleMania solutions.. including the possibilities of..

Triple H. v. Randy Orton (W.W.E. title)
Edge v. John Cena (World Heavyweight title)
Undertaker v. Shawn Michaels
Both Hardys in MITB

Instead of the pre-assumed rematch between Orton & Cena, and the uninteresting Triple H. v. Edge match.

And once more, everything has been done to please the son-in-law...That is so disgusting.

:lmao: How so?! To put Randy Orton over one of the biggest names in the business, on the biggest stage of them all? Yeah, :rolleyes: Triple H., that bastard, being so selfish that he once again wants to lose on the biggest show they produce, combined with quite possibly the most important Pay per view they'll have for the next 5 years. What a selfish, selfish prick he is.

I agree with the comment saying he's buried everyone on Smackdown including Taker.

Uhm, up until their Chamber meeting, which just so happened to be with 4 other guys involved.. they'd never even fought to a clear finish, that I'm aware of.

Outside of that, let's see.. he stepped aside for guy's like Edge and Jeff Hardy to remain in the Main Event and hold the Heavyweight title, while he barely did anything other than merely stay IN a storyline. Yeah.. that's total domination on his part.

I really hope he gets drafted to Raw and Jeff Hardy stays on Smackdown. That's the only way Hardy will get the recognition he deserves.

:lmao: What recongnition? That Jeff Hardy, he sure falls with the best of them. He sucked as a Heavyweight Champion. He can't do anything more than bump and screw-up.

He'll never get it with that egomaniac around.

You DO realize he has been above Triple H. as far as Main Event's go, for the previous 2-3 monthes, right?

Ok Guys,

This seems to a PPV of 2 sides, either a love or hate relationship.

Lets look at the facts: How many of you presumed it would be another 'filler' PPV beforehand?

I am assuming that not many people thought that everything that happened would have happened.

Now yes everyone thought as soon as Edge walked out in the second Chamber match that he was eventually going to win it, but to be honest, because they had already thrown in a curve ball all evening, it wouldn't have suprised me if they threw in another and have him lose to a Rey Mysterio. Ok it wouldn't have made sense to have Mysterio win it going into WM25 but hey they are always trying to be fresh and inventive.

This PPV was something different and that alone should be commended. Whether you agreed with who won and who didn't, surely as a wrestling fan if you were to be told that you had 2 chamber matches, the champions are going to be eliminated early in each one and you were guaranteed a new champion in each match then surely as a wrestling fan you would have turned round and thought that sounds great, gotta see that one!

Overall this PPV was perfect as a lead in to Wrestlemania because as soon as No Way Out was over, did you not want to watch Raw straight away to see how they were going to swing things around and see how WM25 was shaping up? I know i was...

Overall i would have given No Way Out a 9.5/10

And for Raw...

Stop hating the Game because even though we have seen randy orton vs triple h before, i have to be honest. The look that was exchanged between HHH and Orton at the end of Raw was enough to make me think, yeah! they could do this! they could make an epic out of this if handled right.

Anyone's thoughts to this?

TheOneBigWill

- Just because something is justified story-wise doesn't mean it's not ridiculous.
- Hardy had the title for 40 days, that's a bit short to prove anything.
- Whether HHH loses or not at WM, he still finds a way of always being in the spotlight at the expense of others. He mostly serves himself, rather than others

:)

No way out was a great event and a nice re-entry event to the WWE for me seeing as how I have been away from pro wrestling in the U.S minus ROH since the early part of the decade. I look foward to more quality PPV's like this from WWE in the future, WM25 should be a great one if the card shapes up the way that everyone thinks it will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back