Rebooking past Survivor Series PPVs

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
Survivor Series (2009) (Rebooked)

Team DX (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, MVP, Mark Henry, Christian) vs Team Jerishow (Chris Jericho, Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, William Regal)- Winners: Team DX (Sole Survivors: Shawn Michaels, Triple H)

WWE Intercontinental Championship- John Morrison (c) vs Drew McIntyre- Winner: New WWE Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre

Team Kofi (Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, R-Truth, Matt Hardy and Finlay) vs Team Orton (Orton, Miz, Swagger, Ziggler and CM Punk)- Winners: Team Orton (Sole Survivor: Randy Orton)

World Heavyweight Championship- The Undertaker (c) vs Batista- Winner: Still World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker

Team Laycool (Michelle McCool, Layla, Beth Phoenix, Maryse, Natalya) vs Team Mickie James (Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Gail Kim, Candice Michelle, Melina)- Winners: Team Mickie (Sole Survivors: Mickie James, Gail Kim, Melina)

WWE Championship- John Cena (c) vs Sheamus- Winner: New WWE Champion Sheamus

I would like to rebook the 2004 SS because I think they could of added a few matches such as:

1) Spike (C) Vs Mysterio Vs Kidman Vs Guerrero Vs London Vs Noble
Cruiserweight Title Six Pack Challenge Elimination Match. Keep this the same except add two more to the match and have Spike retain the title.

2) Shelton Benjamin (C) Vs Christian
Intercontinental Title Match. Stays the same, I enjoyed it.

3) The Dudley Boyz/ Duprée & Suzuki Vs The APA & Too Cool
8 Man Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match. Add this to the card with all the heels staying as the survivors.

4) Snitsky, La Resistance & Rodney Mack Vs Kane, Tajiri, Rhyno & Maven
8 Man Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match. I would add this to the cardwith Kane getting the win.

5) The Undertaker Vs Heidenreich
Singles Match. Stays the same.

6) Trish Stratus (C) Vs Lita
Womens Title Match. Stays the same.

7) Guerrero, RVD, Big Show & John Cena Vs Angle, Jindrax, Reigns & Carlito
8 Man Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match. I would keep this the same and have Carlito stay instead of running off and have Cena & Eddie as the survivors.

8) John Bradshaw Layfield (C) Vs Booker T
Wwe Title Match. Stays the same.

9) Edge, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho & Regal Vs Triple H Batista, Orton & Ric Flair.
I would take out Maven & Orton and replace them with Regal & Edge and have evolution stay intact with Edge winning the match and staying as the sole survivor and move on to win the Royal Rumble.

It should have been Big Boss Man being revealed as the person who ran over Stone Cold.

Boss Man ended up getting a WWE Championship shot at the next PPV after Austin was run down (Armageddon 1999), and doing something like this fit perfectly with his straight nasty heel character at the time. He wouldn't need a particularly great reason to do it, other than wanting to take Austin out and take his spot. Yeah, Boss Man was floundering by mid-to-late 2000, but revealing him as the hitman would have been a good way to crank up momentum for him again.

I am back again, I've been looking at the 2010 SS and feel that it wasn't done all that good tbh and it should have been done much better. I would have had Orton beat Sheamus for the title at Summerslam and then have Barrett beat Orton for the title at Night of Champions and hold onto it till December of that year, I wouldn't of had Cena join Nexus it was just stupid for him to get suspended only to rock up the next week on Raw, I would add him to the main event making it a triple threat for the title. My card would be:

Dark Match
Curt Hawkins, Vance Archer, Guerrero & Primo Vs Yoshi Tatsu, JTG, Goldust & R-Truth
8 Man Tag Team Elimination Match. I would have this as a dark match with some of the guys getting on the card and have Hawkins and Archer survive the match.

1) Hart Dynasty (C) Vs The Uso Vs The Dude Busters Vs Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes
Four Corner Tag Team Title Elimination Match. I would have the Hart Dynasty keep the titles and then drop them here to the USO, this is a good opener to have for the show.

2) Michelle McCool (C) Vs Natalya Vs Melina Vs Layla Vs Gail Kim Vs Beth Phoenix
Six Pack Diva's Title Elimination Match. I would have these six divas go at it with Natalya winning the match and title to eliminate McCool.

3) Del Rio, Reks, Regal, Swagger & Dolph Vs Mysterio, Kingston, Kaval, Masters & Show
10 Man Tag Team Elimination Match. I would take out Drew and Cody and replace them with Regal and Dolph and add Kaval to team Mysterion instead of MVP and I would have team Del Rio win the match with Ziggler, Del Rio & Reks surviving the match.

4) John Morrison Vs Sheamus
Singles Match. I would keep this the same except have both men get counted out to continue their feud to TLC and have Morrison finally win the feud.

5) Daniel Bryan (C) Vs Cm Punk
United States Title Match. Add this to the card, give it a good amount of time for the fans to enjoy the match and have Bryan retain the title, the next night on Raw you can have Punk say he doesn't need the title as he's moving on to bigger and better things meaning the Wwe title.

6) Gabriel, Slater, Otunga, McGillicutty & Harris Vs Miz, MVP, Marella, Kozlov & Henry
10 Man Tag Team Elimination Match. I would have the remaining members of the Nexus go up against some members of the Raw Roster led by the Miz because he feels left out of the Summerslam match, I would have all members of the Nexus survive the match to show dominance and towards the end you have Nexus vs MVP & Miz with the Miz reaching out for a tag but dropping down to floor at the last minute and walking out on his partner only for the Nexus to win the match.

7) Kane (C) Vs Edge
World Heavyweight Title Match. Keep this the same as the actual ppv and have Edge win the title at the next ppv.

8) Wade Barrett (C) Vs Randy Orton Vs John Cena
Wwe Title Triple Threat Match. I would add Cena to the match and have it built as the most important triple threat match ever and have Barrett retain the title to continue the Nexus dominance due to outside interference from the Nexus and Cm Punk costing Cena the match he moves towards Punk at TLC and finally have Barrett Orton finish their feud off at TLC with Barrett keeping the title until WrestleMania finally losing to John Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back