No Way Out 2009: All or Nothing Match: J.B.L. v. Shawn Michaels

I think if we are ever going to get to see an Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels match at Wrestlemaina 25 we are going to see a John Bradshaw Victory here. That way Shawn Michaels is under JBL's control and is forced to do whatever JBL wants him to do. The program can start as early as Monday, even before the pay per view, with an altercation between The Deadman and JBL.

I can see the match with both men on the ground. Shawn Michaels does his hop up, and gets a clothesline from hell for the JBL win. The crowd will be silenced.

Man, this feud was the main focus of Raw leading up to the Royal Rumble, but now it's just an afterthought. Seriously, this feud was great a few weeks ago but then everything happened so damn fast. One week JBL puts HBK in a match with Cena, the next week he suddenly makes an offer and Shawn accepts and bam, the match is made. I personally wanted to see this at Wrestlemania in a gimmick match of some sorts. Mainly because I wanted to see Undertaker face either Umaga or Vladimir Kozlov at the big stage. Let's face it, Shawn won't end the Wrestlemania streak therefore I find it too predictable.

But I'm going to have to settle for it. As for this match itself, well it should be decent but nothing too special. If JBL wins here, then I'll be shocked. Shawn is obviously the favourite to win that way he can look like a legitimate threat to the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak. JBL doesn't interest me a great deal, but he's been great in this angle so far. Shawn has been made to look like a pussy, and it's quite sad that the WWE expects us to believe that Shawn was "broke" in the first place. If JBL wins here, then Shawn loses everything and doesn't "regain" any money.

No Way Out is usually a predictable pay per view because nothing out of the ordinary usually happens. Shawn will win this despite being dominated for most of the match. JBL will most likely be in a filler match at Wrestlemania just like he was last year. It makes much more sense to have Shawn win here, assuming he is facing the Deadman at Wrestlemania. There's not much more I can say about this, other than the end result of the feud is a let down considering how much time and effort the WWE spent into building this match.

Not for nothing, but what exactly was the official of the match doing when Rebecca Hickenbottom flat-out jaw jacked J.B.L.? You'd assume the Wife of one of the Superstars, striking their opponent, might just warrant a Disqualification.. no?

Obviously this match had no true outcome, then Shawn Michaels definately ending a worthless and meaningless feud. So he came upon hardship, in which he was offered money to work for another Wrestler. (ie. become a slave) From there, he constantly disrespected his employer, and it ended in his "boss" telling him that he'd give him all the money he'd ever owe him.. if he merely put his name-sake and copyrights on the line.

If I never seen a more one-sided storyline, I don't know what it'd be than this.

And yet, with Rebecca laying out J.B.L., you'd think a possible continuation of this angle could be in the works? I mean, we do technically have 7 weeks until WrestleMania.. so it is entirely possible this angle isn't done and over with, just yet. Especially if all H.B.K. is doing is getting tossed into a match against Smackdown's Undertaker, which likely won't have any other build than another great "Raw v. Smackdown, who's better" match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back