• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Night Of Champions LD Possibly Featuring The Winds Of Change.

Didn't get a chance to catch the PPV! Matches looked solid and you guys seemed to have enjoyed it. Two questions:
What would guys you rate the PPV out of 10?
KB, when will your full review be up?

Hey 63 Guests, this place is the best wrestling forum on the internet.

Register, and talk about wrestling or whatever you want.

Fucking hell i put Randy Orton in twitter and left it for a minute and there is 467 new tweets. Orton is popular as fuck.

Just to shut everyone up, Miz isn't Austin or Rock.

He's Piper. Orton and Cena are Orton and Cena. Austin would come out there and be all over the place, yelling and screaming etc. When's the last time you heard Orton say more than 2 words?

little jerry lawler..

ur killin me with the picture of bookman... i feel like i may be the only person who gets the references to ur name and ur picture...

But back on topic.. I think this ppv was hot from top to finish.. give orton a few weeks as champ and sheamus a few weeks to whine about how the match was unfair.. and let them go at it in a hell in a cell... then let miz cash in.. miz/orton would be an awesome fued have orton get the strap back at the december ppv.. then go about letting miz win the rumble and go to mania..

i'd be ok with it

You got it backwards fool. Cena is the new Rock, Orton is the new Austin.

Depends on how you look at it... Movie star wise, yes but in terms that I see, no...

Cena and Austin have had a lot similarities and Austin's already passed the torch to Cena earlier this year...

Orton and Rock are both third generation and Orton took the torch when he defeated The Rock at WM 20 and went on later that same year to also beat Mick Foley to retain his IC title and Benoit to gain the World title... and like the rock the two (at some point) were the youngest world champion in WWE history. Not to mention when Orton does his stance on the turnbuckle, I can't help but get the picture of the rock doing his pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back