Night Of Champions LD Possibly Featuring The Winds Of Change.

And we're done. No sign of Triple HHH, The Miz or The Winds of Change *sigh* why does the main event always disappoint me nowadays?

I hope that Cena has taught Orton one thing he needs to be a great champion...... How to be entertaining. Oh and make better promos.

If Cena's the new Austin, then Orton's the new Rock... it's that simple... WM 20 was the passing of the torch from Rock to Orton and we all know it.

I'm not happy that Sheamus lost (me Irish champ is gone) but the key factor is that Cena didn't win either... I'd say that makes for a GREAT PPV finish.

And we're done. No sign of Triple HHH, The Miz or The Winds of Change *sigh* why does the main event always disappoint me nowadays?
because your expectations were stupid.

Miz shouldn't have cashed in, because the winner of the match was too fresh. Let him cash in after Hell in a Cell.

Barrett pinned Cena in the middle of the ring. He can't carry the belt for the #1 brand of the #1 promotion in wrestling. He's been on national TV for 6 months.

Trips can come back at Hell In A Cell and cost Sheamus his rematch, thus starting that feud back up. Him coming back now doesn't make booking sense because Sheamus still has the rematch clause (which will likely be used at Hell in a Cell).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back