• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Night Of Champions LD Possibly Featuring The Winds Of Change.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Night_Of_Champions_Poster_by_TH3EPiC1.png

Credit:K4P-Unleashed

Tonight just has a big night feel about it, doesn't it?

Seriously, I haven't been this excited for a WWE PPV in months and I scarcely know why.

Could it be that Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan might pick up the gold that they so crave tonight? Probably not actually. Could it be that Chris Jericho might be bidding the WWE a long farewell if he doesn't win the WWE Championship tonight? Maybe a little bit.

Whatever happens tonight, we can expect to see some pretty good matches with ONLY ONE DIVA'S MATCH! If that is not enough incentive to watch the show tonight, then there is no pleasing you.

I wish I could watch it, or stream it, but I can't. So I will follow the LD, and hopefully mark out a few times.

Well thanks to School i miss this my second favourite gimmick PPV of the year(Behind Bragging Rights). This could be the only PPV so far this year to have an awesome(Divas standards) divas match like last years. The two main events look great as does most matches on this card and if by some slight chance GateCrashers or dudebusters face THD would make this a perfect PPV.

My friend got front row seats and didn't invite me eventhough my B-Day was 2 weeks ago. :( :banghead:

Anyway, this show will be AWWWWEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

If Randy Orton wins tonight, and keeps winning for a while, I wouldn't be surprised if the WWE forum would be filled with "Super Orton sucks, He needs a heel turn, he only knows 6-7 moves, he can't sell, he's nowhere near the next Stone Cold" blah blah blah, a.k.a John Cena threads being replaced with Orton threads.

I really wish I could watch this as it looks really good, but College is making me start early. Selfish bastards.

If Randy Orton wins tonight, and keeps winning for a while, I wouldn't be surprised if the WWE forum would be filled with "Super Orton sucks, He needs a heel turn, he only knows 6-7 moves, he can't sell, he's nowhere near the next Stone Cold" blah blah blah, a.k.a John Cena threads being replaced with Orton threads.

And you know whats funny? Those are the same idiots who just 1 year ago during the Orton/Cena fued were saying "JAHN CENAZ DONT PUT TEH RANDAL ORTAN OVR!!!" When those anti Orton threads happen (Oh they will) i will laugh.

im excited the most for the six pack challenge. i really can't predict a winner here; it can go so many ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back