• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say i'm so glad that so-cal get the Stanley Cup Finals as i have been a huge Ducks fans and we almost had that year against the Devils.

This was a good game in the beginning just as the end the Ducks got careless and the Wings almost came back. It was good series but the suspesnion to pronger actually chnaged this series as as the Ducks won the last 3 games in a row to win the series. Great series but Detriot will need to get some youth in the off seasion though.

I love my Ducks but the Sens are just too good right now and i say Ducks in 7 i'm gonna hope is all but it could happen :D

I'm really happy about Ottawa making it this far, because that way I feel less bad about my Pens losing to them first round. I'll be pulling for the Sens in this one. Here's hoping Emery flies straight.

Well my Ducks are just one win away from having Lord Stanleys cup in Southern Cali. having Chris Pronger suspended seesm to motivate the Ducks as we have both games that he has been suspended in. i like the Sens but they just seem lost and cant seem to find their way in this series so i'm thinking the Ducks will close out in game 5.

Ugh, fucking ducks... as much as it pains me to say it they deserve to win this cup... and Ottawa just wasn't ready for it. They woke up too late. This MIGHT go to a game six but no further.

Ducks have just been dominate, everytime a team comes in that looks like they could beat Anaheim, the Ducks just go out and beat the shit out of them, take the series with Detroit for example, Detropit came in red hot and looked like they would stand a good chance against the Ducks, but in the end the physical play of the Ducks won out over the more disciplined Wings, and now the same thing is happening to the Sens, sad thing is that there are very few Duck fans so for the most part nobody will care

I think I'll throw my opinion in right about now. I'm a massive Devils fan, so obviously I'm pulling for the Ducks to win, but outside of that I do like alot of the Ducks players, so all in all I really hope the Ducks get they're first cup in 2007 :)

well looks like this season is over and the Ducks will win there first cup in franchise history, and as much as I don't want to, I have to give them credit they truley were the most dominent team this year, it is kinda nice seeing teams win the finals in front of there home town fans too, the energy always makes the cup presentation more memorable

Well I have to say this was a great year for the Ducks i mean they started the year off great with the consecutive point streak and just dominated in the playoffs. The Ducks made all of Cali proud and it was awesome to see them play this year as they had it all from goal tending to power plays and so much more though they were the hot head team this year but still managed to win it all. It was great seeing the Ducks win it at home a sit gave the fans a great reward as they have stuck with the Ducks when they were horrible and now when there are the 2007 Stanley Cup Champions

Wow the Ducks completely dominated Ottowa. I can't remember watching a team completely self destruct like a saw Ottowa do tonight. It seemed to me that Alfredson was the only Senator who actually showed up to play. I tell ya what that was not the same Senators that NJ lost against in the semi's. I started a thread on another forum for NHL way back in October and picked the Ducks to win it all about a week into the season. Nobody on their belived me, well seeing is believing. Got to love the fact that Scott and Rob finally got to hold a cup together as well as Selane getting his. I really hope he does not retire, he's one of my favorite Ducks!

I agree Ottawa appeared like they lost the will to play tonight. I watched Game 4 and they were all over my Ducks in the first period and for a while there I was worried that the series was going to be tied at 2 but then the Ducks came out and played consistent hockey and moved well on the ice with good puck movement and controlled their penalties. Then in Game 5 they come out and score early and often. I got to give a hand to all those guys. Teemu finally got his championship after 15 seasons. The Ducks played very well this year and Im very proud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back