NFL Draft 2010

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1995790 said:
SO STOKED!!!!!! Ty who you think the Vikes pick?? I have Tebow in my draft, but I would love to snatch up Pouncey. Either way I have faith in whoever the triangle selects for us.

I'm gonna say the Rams take 7 minutes.

I"m really hoping Clausen falls to us. I doubt it happens but Clausen would be a legit QB for our West Coast offense. If not I see us going for a guard, CB, or DT.

Poor baby, us Jet fans must wait til 29..............except that we always seem to trade up. I'm more sorry for you that Jerry Jones is stilling running things in Dallas while going more and more nuts.

The Rams taking Sam Bradford right now would be a mistake, in my opinion.

They need a QB, but they need EVERYthing. Paying millions of dollars for a QB who won't pay will not work for the Rams. They need to trade down if they can.

Suh is an absolute beast, but Okung would be a very good pick for the Lions as well considering their Oline is not that great.

It has to be Suh. You just can't find someone like that very often. Detroit can pick up a solid tackle beginning of round 2 or trade back into round 1 to do so.

The thing about the Lions is Backus isn't bad, that LG is just fucking terrible but they picked up Simms so everyone assumes they'll go Suh now. That would change the line from a weak point to being absolute monstrous, at least if KVB can get it back.

I couldn't tell, was the 1 Lions fan at Radio City jumping for joy, or jumping because he was pissed? If he was pissed, he's an idiot. Everyone and their mother expected Suh to go 1 at the end of the season. Good pick for the Lions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back