• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nevermind, WHY are you online?

i didnt spend my 21st in a bar, i just spent like everyday after in one :p... i kid..

Happy birfday

In Canada, 19 is legal age. I spent my 19th birthday working. Then I went home and... i don't remember what I did... This was shortly before I became a regular on here, so I might have been here for a bit, maybe not...

NeverMind, have an Ice Cold Pepsi on me. E-Pepsi, of course.

It's fucking July!!, and it's your 21st B-day, I think you can skip just one day

So, just cause it runs in your family doesn't necessarily mean your gonna be an alcoholic too, my moms side has a history of alcoholism too, but it doesn't affect all of them, several of my family members handle there alcohol very well, besides you can go to a bar and not drink, I do it all the time, meet a lot of my friends at the bar

then there is the possibility of you meeting new friends, in other words go out and be social!!!!

:lmao: Peer-Pressure, at its finest.

Happy B-Day. And if you ain't gonna drink beer, have some root beer. Or e-root beer for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back