• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Back. And I still hate you, Thunder Dave.

I liked Macca before it was cool. He's the Bill Walsh to my JR. Or whatever we were doing with the Job Squad, I forget.

SMB. I don't remember you ever attacking the squad. I remember I almost typed your name in the member list and then I quit. Then you apologized for having your stupidity breaking the Squad.

What are you talking about?

SMB. I don't remember you ever attacking the squad. I remember I almost typed your name in the member list and then I quit. Then you apologized for having your stupidity breaking the Squad.

What are you talking about?

Macca gave me a job as head of creative or something, started calling me JR. Considered himself Bill Walsh. You started following me around threads when the JS folded going "OMGIHATEU ;.;"

Srs bsns, yo.

Also, Tdigle, that song is badass, thanks bro.

Macca gave me a job as head of creative or something, started calling me JR. Considered himself Bill Walsh. You started following me around threads when the JS folded going "OMGIHATEU ;.;"

Srs bsns, yo.

Also, Tdigle, that song is badass, thanks bro.

What?

1. Who calls it the JS?

2. I never trolled you. You're not worth it.

3. You're wrong.

Dammit. I wanted to tell him he was a candlesniffer that needed to go climb a wall of dicks. :(

Can someone who saw the post summarize it in a way where they won't get banned?

Dammit. I wanted to tell him he was a candlesniffer that needed to go climb a wall of dicks. :(

Can someone who saw the post summarize it in a way where they won't get banned?

Breaking the rules: Prejudical remarks.

Well this really is the best thread ever. Macca and Areo get banned. We just need SMB, and baby, we got a stew going!

Seriously? What the fuck happened here? No, wait. I'm going to take a shit and come back to read this monstrosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back