• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Back. And I still hate you, Thunder Dave.

I wasn't bitching bout the staff Sly, I was hitching about the posters who right after I was banned, started claiming that I had took it too far. I understand that the mods had a job to do and they did it, however, the rest of them that jumped on the bandwagon didn't.

Quitcher hitchin

I have no idea who you are but after reading just a few sentences of your post it's become painfully clear that you are in fact a grade A fuckstick, an annoyance, a self righteous douche with his head shoved up his own ass, perhaps you should just shut the fuck up since you clearly are a fucking idiot with nothing of real interest to say

Btw, great story bro. Anyways...

I have no idea who you are but after reading just a few sentences of your post it's become painfully clear that you are in fact a grade A fuckstick, an annoyance, a self righteous douche with his head shoved up his own ass, perhaps you should just shut the fuck up since you clearly are a fucking idiot with nothing of real interest to say

^ Someone's pissed his name wasn't mentioned more in the greatest flame poster thread....;)

^ Someone's pissed his name wasn't mentioned more in the greatest flame poster thread....;)

Wait till either Thunder Dave or Monkey shows up, that's when the real fireworks should happen.

Just realised why you're so intimidating. It's because of the Boston Legal avatar. Those eyes pierce to the soul, they do...

Please, let me learn your ways....

I love Macca. His opening post here summed up the Bar Room perfectly. Take your fucking moral white knight bullshit, put it in your favorite *****, and shove that shit right up your ass because we don't care. Your mom has cancer? Cool, sell her pain medication and buy a PS3. Your pet died? Well maybe it was because he wanted to get the fuck away from you you miserable fuck. Earthquake in Haiti? Start the meme machines boys. A starving child gets impaled with a tank cannon? Too bad, that fuck had to learn about capitalism one way or another.

Long live the Macca.

Holy fucking shit, X, I would to like to eat you whole, my friend... Kobashi should be proud that you chose his chiseled face as your avatar.

Long live the X.

Holy crap, NorCal showed up. Didn't see that coming, but a hell of a compliment to see he commented.

Norcal is all for Bar Room shenanigans. I'm sure he is very excited about the potential outcomes of this thread. As am I.

I love Macca. His opening post here summed up the Bar Room perfectly. Take your fucking moral white knight bullshit, put it in your favorite *****, and shove that shit right up your ass because we don't care. Your mom has cancer? Cool, sell her pain medication and buy a PS3. Your pet died? Well maybe it was because he wanted to get the fuck away from you you miserable fuck. Earthquake in Haiti? Start the meme machines boys. A starving child gets impaled with a tank cannon? Too bad, that fuck had to learn about capitalism one way or another.

Long live the Macca.

oh MAYNE and now I just read this too :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Norcal is all for Bar Room shenanigans. I'm sure he is very excited about the potential outcomes of this thread. As am I.

Absolutely. I once infracted 487 for telling people to stop fighting.

Now, The NorCal does NOT condone wishing cancer upon anyone's family, or talking about another users family in general. Keep it to each other, leave people's family out of it. Not necessary, be a man.

Other than that though, I love me some battledome in the bar. Fucking A right.

Also, I will condone talking about family members if

Its Slyfox, talking about someone's mother, becuase its always fucking hilarious

If said family member is on the forum, and may defend themselves

I hereby endorse Norcal's Rules of Engagement.

Ay, so do I.

Join me brothers, and together we will take back what is ours: this here be our Bar Room, and they may never take it from us!!

ARE YOU WITH ME?!

Here we go again...

If your cause is to bring back the Bar Room, good luck. However, I don't care that you have a problem with the bar room. Go take your problems elsewhere, or PM Thunder Dave. He'd be happy to listen to you.

EDIT: You were in the slammer? Was Bubba rough or gentle?

So you, Macca, a guy who's done nothing but bitch in the Bar Room and tossed into Prison, wanna complain about Dave. One of the hardest working posters and WZCW Creative members? Really? So you, a dude who's done NOTHING here, want to flame a dude who's done SOMETHING here. Stop wasting our time with your petty stupidity and go bitch at the mirror. Its not our fault nobody taught you any manners.

I realize I've done Nothing here as well, but at least I don't go trying to seem tough by crying like a baby.

[QUOTE="The Kill Joy" Robert Morales;1770186]So you, Macca, a guy who's done nothing but bitch in the Bar Room and tossed into Prison, wanna complain about Dave. One of the hardest working posters and WZCW Creative members? Really? So you, a dude who's done NOTHING here, want to flame a dude who's done SOMETHING here. Stop wasting our time with your petty stupidity and go bitch at the mirror. Its not our fault nobody taught you any manners.

I realize I've done Nothing here as well, but at least I don't go trying to seem tough by crying like a baby.[/QUOTE]

:worship: What he said.

:2ar15smilie: Leave this Dave thing be!

I've realized a few things by reading this thread...

#1 - Macca, although morally awful, is epically funny at times...

#2 - X is such a dick. And I love it.

#3 - Hi, Norcal.

#4 - Stop taking the internet so seriously before Sidious comes in here and e-ass-bangs you.

#5 - Flaming is one thing, but there are PLENTY of ways to put someone in their place and verbally train-wreck them without bringing in issues that hit home with a lot of people. Harness this power and you will be a true Wrestlezone Jedi. If you're truly as witty as you claim or wish to be, i'm sure that you could insult a person with a different method, much to our chagrin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back