• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do people post personal problems in the bar room?

Bar Room has drinks, drinks make people depressed, depression leads to talking about whats so fucked up in life... hence personal problems. Simple really

I didn't know that tdiggle likes 'em crazy.

I don't have that many problems. Most of then ones that I mention have been resolved.

Crazy women without a doubt are the best in bed. I mean, it's not even close man. I have a knack for dating crazy women :lmao:

I have a problem. If I were to hold a female battle royale for a female television championship, who should win considering the contestants are:

Ashley Massaro
Awesome Kong
Beth Phoenix
Cheerleader Melissa
Jillian Hall
Katie Lea
Kelly Kelly
Madison Rayne
Maryse
Melina
Roxxi
Sara Del Rey
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Velvet Sky
Victoria

Crazy women without a doubt are the best in bed. I mean, it's not even close man. I have a knack for dating crazy women :lmao:

I'll agree to that. My ex was on the cuckoo side, and all she wanted was sex. She was taking some sort of meds, and one of the side effects was an elevated sex drive. Needless to say, I got me lots of nookie.

I have a problem. If I were to hold a female battle royale for a female television championship, who should win considering the contestants are:

Ashley Massaro
Awesome Kong
Beth Phoenix
Cheerleader Melissa
Jillian Hall
Katie Lea
Kelly Kelly
Madison Rayne
Maryse
Melina
Roxxi
Sara Del Rey
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Velvet Sky
Victoria

Victoria. Yeah, I know, I suck for not picking Velvet Sky but I'm going by wrestling ability here.

People need to tell their problems to share their pain with someone else. If people keep their problems inside and don't want to share those problems start to be more painful than ever and it creates what we call anger. So when someone has personal problems in his life he needs some advice or someone to understand him. It's simple human psychology. Drinking is also a good idea but it only fucks you up more.

I smoke my personal problems. I don't post in threads like those because to be perfectly honest, i don't care, i really really don't, and i wouldn't expect you to care about my issues either. Less said the better.

People post their personal problems on here because posting impersonal problems doesn't make a whole lot of sense, now does it?

Does to me, I'd way rather post about problems that arent personal to me, therefore impersonal, than post my own.

Eh if you don't like it there's a little thing called scroll. Use it.

Never heard of it. Anyway, you mistake my curiosity with actually caring enough to dislike it. I just wondered what motivates people to do these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back