• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nevermind, WHY are you online?

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Seriously. It's your 21st f'ing birthday! You should be in a REAL bar room! Not THIS bar room! Get thee to the watering hole! And don't give me any "straight edge" crap either! :)

Happy 21st, brutha.

Happy birthday, Nevermind. (boy that sounds confusing)
Edit: as irish said, GET OFFLINE it doesnt matter what time it is its 5 oclock somewhere in the world:lmao:

Yay us. Either that or he thought u was taking your new admin powers way to seriously lol

What was he thinking going online on his 21st birthday? He should be out partying!!

Seriously. It's your 21st f'ing birthday! You should be in a REAL bar room! Not THIS bar room! Get thee to the watering hole! And don't give me any "straight edge" crap either! :)

Happy 21st, brutha.

No shit, I don't drink and I still spent my 21st in a fucking bar, though it helped that one of my friends has the exact same birthday as me and he does drink, LOL

Let me give you a list of reasons why I'm not at a bar.

A) I'm at school
B) Alcoholism runs in my family
C) All my friends are under 21 so I have no one to drink with

O WELL. Get your happy ass a fucking beer and drink to your 21'st bday. Your not a real man if you don't. And E- Beer will allso count.

shock_top.jpg

Only if it's this kind. This stuff is pretty good.

Let me give you a list of reasons why I'm not at a bar.

A) I'm at school

It's fucking July!!, and it's your 21st B-day, I think you can skip just one day

B) Alcoholism runs in my family

So, just cause it runs in your family doesn't necessarily mean your gonna be an alcoholic too, my moms side has a history of alcoholism too, but it doesn't affect all of them, several of my family members handle there alcohol very well, besides you can go to a bar and not drink, I do it all the time, meet a lot of my friends at the bar

C) All my friends are under 21 so I have no one to drink with

then there is the possibility of you meeting new friends, in other words go out and be social!!!!

So, just cause it runs in your family doesn't necessarily mean your gonna be an alcoholic too, my moms side has a history of alcoholism too, but it doesn't affect all of them, several of my family members handle there alcohol very well, besides you can go to a bar and not drink, I do it all the time, meet a lot of my friends at the bar
Let me just say that some bad shit happened yesterday involving my mother and Rum. I honestly have no desire to drink today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back