NBA Thread - 2009-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of disrespect for my Blazers in this thread, and I disapprove. Brandon's injury completely epitomizes this season. Oden, Fernandez, Batum, Pendergraph, Mills, Blake, Aldridge, Roy, Outlaw, Howard, Camby, Pryzbilla and Coach Nate all missed time this year. We've played a D-Leaguer, given substantial playing time to two rookies (second-round picks), had 16 or 17 different starting line-ups, and through it all, we won 50 games. We played half of our season without center, and no, Juwan "Old Man River" Howard is not a center. Our superstar missed 20 or so games. People love to talk about what's gone wrong with the Blazers, but no one is talking about what's gone right. Since the all-star break (when we acquired Camby and Batum returned from injury) The Blazers have been just as hot as the Suns, with quality wins over LA, OKC, Dallas, San Antonio, etc. (In LA without Brandon; vs OKC without Brandon.) The Blazers have been playing incredible basketball. The true coach-of-the-year, Nate McMillan, has pulled his team together and they have overcome everything.

Andre Miller is the most underrated player in basketball. He isn't the most athletic player on the floor, but he creates things. I have no idea how he gets to the hoop, but he does. He draws fouls, finishes, and is clutch. He creates for others, something we were missing in Steve Blake last year. He is the unsung hero for this team, and is going to be huge for us against Phoenix.

Marcus Camby provides us what we were lacking all year. Interior defense and rebounding. A former defensive player of the year, he has sealed the paint area and is going to be a huge part in containing Amare. Camby is a real threat on both ends of the floor recently (30 points against OKC :lmao: ), and the veteran presence he brings (with Miller) is so important.

Nicolas Batum... I could write forever about this kid. His defense is nothing short of amazing. He's shut down Pau, Dirk, Deron, Kobe... What a blessing he's been since his return. His three-point shot is beautiful, and if he's on, he's on. I'm talking 5-6 a night when he's feeling it. Batum loves to break out ahead of everyone and get those easy buckets. He likes to be handed the ball on the baseline and throw down a dunkface every so often. Nic is putting the ball on the floor often, and it's effective. Step-back twos, fancy spins to the hoop for a lay-in or a drop to Camby... Kid can do it all. He's going to be the X-Facter, most definitely.

And finally, I come to LaMarcus Aldridge. A lot of Blazer fans get on him because he isn't scoring or rebounding enough, because he isn't physical enough. I love him, because he understands his role of the team. Some nights, he's the fourth option on the team and scores a quiet 16 with 8 boards, and on nights where Miller can't create and Brandon is hurt or shooting 4/18, he scores 30 with 13 boards. When Brandon was out in Jan./Feb. LA was averaging something like 22/9. Since then, his game has improved so much. He's working much more in the post, with spins and jump hooks. His game is at a whole new level. His jumper is automatic. LaMarcus is really going to make Amare work hard on defense, something he clearly dislikes doing.

So, yes, Brandon Roy is out. But it's not as if the Blazers are a one-man team. Before the start of the season, the Blazers were very obviously the deepest team in the NBA. They still our. Our young players are developing far beyond what was expected, and they're going to be needed in this series. Those meaningful minutes they saw are going to be irreplaceable come Sunday. If Aldridge, Miller, and Camby can step up and do what they do, this is going to be far from an easy series for the Suns. The Blazers are going to be in every game, and if they steal one of the first two in Phoenix, then watch out. 'Cause the Garden is going to be ready to explode.

blazers-rally-11

RIP CITY!

First day thoughts:

My two favorite players in the NBA, Carmello Anthony and Mike Bibby, both played absolutely superb yesterday.

Melo dropped 42 points in game one against Utah, shooting 18-25 from the field and only having four free throws. Is that nuts or what?

And Mike Bibby himself had a GREAT shooting night, scoring 19 points and only missing one shot.

So, it was a great day for my two teams. :D Hopefully both Melo and Bibby can continue this type of play up, especially in the 2nd Round, where their teams will heavily need it in every game to get past their respective opponents (Lakers for Nuggets; Magic for Hawks).

Though, let me give a ton of props to Brandon Jennings. I thought he was going to choke in his first playoff series, but he played GREAT yesterday and was literally the only Milwaukee Bucks player to show up and play well. I was very, very impressed.

Anyway, Cleveland cruised through Chicago, not surprising. I expect the Bulls to put up a much better fight though once the series makes its way to Chicago.

And Boston finally showed the great defense that won them a championship in 2008 to beat the Heat in Game 1 yesterday, but what everybody is talking about is the little skirmish between Garnett and Quentin Richardson towards the end of the game.

If you didn't see it, what happened was that Pierce got injured in front of the Miami Heat bench, and while Garnett was checking on Pierce, it looked like Richardson was coming to see if Pierce was alright as well. Suddenly, Garnett nudges Richardson with his elbow to get back, and then the entire Heat team jumps in and it becomes the usual pushing contest 90% of basketball confrontations become. However, Garnett attempted to hit Richardson again with this time a hard elbow to the face, however he missed.

Richardson apparently came over and told Pierce to stop acting and get up, which is what Garnett took offense to. But the question remains, will Garnett get suspended for Game 2? Personally, while I wouldn't suspend him, I think the league will. They have really become *****es about the NBA's image, and you just can't do anything without getting in trouble these days.

But yeah... if Garnett gets suspended, it'll be interesting to see how Boston plays in Game 2. Will they come out with a "The World is against us" type of attitude and destroy Miami like they have the ability to do, or will they sulk about it and just get their asses handed to them?

I know it's only one game, but like I said earlier San Antonio's bench is very weak and it will be their down fall in this series. The bench combined for only 9 points. Roger Mason, Keith Bogans, and George Hill all went scoreless. Matt Bonner was able to get 5 points and Blair got 4 but he only played 8 minutes. The big three of Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili played very well but that won't be enough to beat Dallas, especially if Dirk plays like he did tonight all series long.

Looks like Garnett got suspended for a game for his altercation with Quentin Richardson. This guy is a hot head and you have to keep your emotions in check during the playoffs or it will cost your team. I think Garnett really needs to chill out a little bit before he costs his team even more. I for one hope the Celtics lose the next game and maybe that will be a wakeup call for Garnett and really everyone that they need to just play the game and leave the bullshit for another time.

Day 2 thoughts:

I hate to admit it, but 48.7 was right. Man, what a performance from Portland last night. They played their hearts out and actually won Game 1, on the road. Now, they did kind of luck out, because they played dreadfully in that last minute and 30 seconds or so, but a win's a win, and before then... they played great, especially Andre Miller, who 48.7 might have a good point calling him the most underrated player in the league.

However, I still don't believe Portland will win this series, but it will be a lot more competitive than I ever imagined, and I could even seem them pushing it to 7 games. And really, it could be the best series in the 1st Round. That game last night was definitely the best game this weekend, without a doubt.

Dallas played awesome last night, Dirk Nowitzki specifically, who had 36 points and only missed TWO shots. San Antonio's top 3 (Duncan, Manu, Parker) played well too, but if they have any chance to win this series, they'll need to get some help from guys like Jefferson, Mason, and Hill. All 3 played horribly last night. Also, why the fuck is Hill starting over Parker? That makes absolutely no sense.

Kevin Durant's first playoff game didn't go so well, unfortunately. However, I think you could attribute that to LA's defense, which was superb yesterday. But, the Thunder's defense was great as well and kept them in the game. It should give that young team a lot of confidence that they could keep a game that close, even when Durant is shut down. Hopefully though Durant can figure out Artest's ways and start lighting his ass up, so the series can become a bit more competitive.

And lastly... Gerald Wallace is a fucking BEAST. If he could somehow get some help, Charlotte could end up pulling off the upset of the year, or at least take the series to 7 games. Unfortunately though, I don't see it happening. Stephan Jackson is too streaky and I'm sure in 1 or 2 games in the series he'll catch fire and help lead Charlotte to victory, but it won't be enough to win the series. As far as the other guys... they're just too young and inexperienced to step up. Nevertheless, I do think Gerald Wallace will at least keep Charlotte from being blown out in every game and keep them all close to a certain extent, thus making it a somewhat entertaining series.

Oh, and Kevin Garnett got suspended for Game 2, so like I mentioned earlier, it should be interesting to see how Boston reacts to it. Definitely looking forward to Game 2 in that series, now.

For as much as people dog on the Lakers D, they did very well yesterday. Kobe and Gasol took care of buisness and the Lakers took the game. Not really much here to talk about as far Game 1 is concerned, as it went according to plan. Durant had an awful game thanks to tough D, but the Thunder were in it thanks to their D as well. I still see the Lakers running away with this series, but I dont expect Durant to have another bad game shooting.

Fucking referees.

TWO offensive charge calls against Denver in the last minute of the game? Are you fucking kidding me? That's ridiculous. Moreover, they called another BS call on Carmello, which put him out of the game.

Jesus... I swear man, that shit there just drives me nuts. Denver deserved to win that game and got it taken away from them on a couple of bullshit calls. Now, it's actually a series and the fact is... the Lakers are most likely going to continue to cruise through Oklahoma City, and Denver needs to finish this series off as quickly as possible. Dropping a game at home though is just devastating, especially when they deserved to win it in the first place.

So, yeah.. I'm pissed. Fuck the refs. Hopefully though Denver can go into Utah and dominate. It's just that building with those fans is a hard one to play in.

And Chicago kept the game close tonight until the 4th Quarter rolled around. Still a valiant effort from them though and I fully expect them to win at least one at home.

Fucking NBA referees, man. I swear... :disappointed:

Dwight Howard was named the NBA's defensive player of the year again for the second year in a row. This is a great choice because Howard is a beast, and I don't think anyone can deny that. He's the #1 center in the league, and can be unstoppable at times. Josh Smith finished in second place, and Gerald Wallace finished in third place. Howard will have many more defensive player of the year awards in his future, and maybe he'll win an MVP award some day.

But yeah... if Garnett gets suspended, it'll be interesting to see how Boston plays in Game 2. Will they come out with a "The World is against us" type of attitude and destroy Miami like they have the ability to do, or will they sulk about it and just get their asses handed to them?

The bold in the quote is exactly what happened. What a great, great game tonight by Boston, specifically Ray Allen and "Big Baby" Glenn Davis. Both guys were absolutely magnificent, with Allen catching fire and dropping 25, shooting 7-9 from behind the three-point line. Big Baby had 23 points and 8 rebounds, and made a ton of hustle plays. Awesome, awesome performance by the both of them. If Allen can become consistent, and if Baby can give Boston that kind of production when coming off the bench, then they very well could defeat Cleveland in the next round.

Sad news though... Oklahoma City dropped another game to the Lakers, but at least this time they kept it close and made it an extremely good game. Kevin Durant dropped 32, and got a lot of help from Russell Westbrook. However, it wasn't enough to beat Kobe and Pau, who dropped 39 and 25, respectively. But, if Ok City can keep themselves in the game at home, then they very well could make this a series. I'm definitely rooting for them.

Atlanta decisively beat Milwaukee again tonight by 10 points. Brandon Jennings played horribly, scoring only 9 points and shooting a dreadful 3-15 from the field. For Atlanta, every starter had double figures scoring wise, with Josh Smith leading the pact with 21. Great all-round team effort from Atlanta tonight, and I fully expect them to continue to play like that on the road and get the series over with early.

And lastly, Phoenix absolutely destroyed Portland. You had to see it coming, and if the Portland that played tonight plays like that at home, then this series will be over by Game 5, without a doubt. But, I don't think they'll play bad at home, in front of perhaps the loudest fans in the NBA.

And lastly, Phoenix absolutely destroyed Portland. You had to see it coming, and if the Portland that played tonight plays like that at home, then this series will be over by Game 5, without a doubt. But, I don't think they'll play bad at home, in front of perhaps the loudest fans in the NBA.

The playoffs are all about adjustments. Phoenix made great adjustments for this game: aggressive double teams, Hill and Dudley with full-court pressure on Miller, drawing Camby away from the basket, etc. It also helped that Jason Richardson just went off. I turned the game off in the third quarter, but he had already exploded with threes and such. Portland has to step up the defense. We were out-hustled, flat-footed, and tired. It was a pathetic effort, and I imagine Coach Nate was not happy. It didn't help that we lost Batum and Aldridge for a large part of the first half due to fouls. Oh, and I'm saving money to buy Rudy Fernandez a one-way ticket back to Spain.

Tomorrow, the Suns come to Portland. It's a whole different environment. We're great, great fans. I'll be among the 20,000 Blazer-maniacs there. Should be great!

It was really hard for me to sit and watch my Miami Heat be destroyed by the Boston Celtics last night. That loss was by far one of the most embarrassing losses I've ever seen a Heat team have to endure, and to think Kevin Garnett wasn't even playing. I believe things would've been a lot worse if he was because he can dominate anybody in the paint from the Heat. I hope the Heat can get at least 1 pride win out of this series.

The Heat really need to re sign Dwayne Wade after this season because if the team is this bad with him, I can only imagine how much they would suck if he left, but considering how this team has been ever since Shaq and others left years ago, I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to go some where else. If Wade doesn't re sign, then I hope Pat Riley will be able to make some moves to improve this team.

San Antonio played GREAT tonight, specifically because of Richard Jefferson. If he had played like that all season long (like he was expected to), then there's no doubt in my mind that San Antonio would have finished with the best record in the league.

But yeah... Jefferson is the key. Dallas has proven they can beat the three man tandem of Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli, but they, and probably nobody else, cannot beat that tandem if Richard Jefferson is playing as well as he's capable of. However, I do not expect for him to have many more games like he had tonight. So, I'm still picking Dallas in the series, but now I'm thinking they win it in 7, rather than 5 or 6.

And Orlando beat Charlotte once again, even with for the 2nd straight game Dwight Howard not playing so well. Still, Orlando just has too much fire power, while all Charlotte has is Gerald Wallace and Stephan Jackson. But, it'll be interesting to see what happens when the series goes to Charlotte. I think the role players will step up in front of the hometown crowd and make both games very exciting. At least, I hope so..

Chicago and Oklahoma City were both able to pull off the big upsets tonight at home.

Chicago got up early on, leading the game at one point by 21. But LeBron, of course, led his team back to give them a chance to win at the end by scoring 39 points, while grabbing 10 rebounds and also dishing out 8 assist. However, tonight he hardly had any help. While Mo Williams contributed 21, Shaq couldn't have been more useless, scoring only 6 points while shooting 2-8 from the field. Shaq is fucking pathetic and if that's how he plays throughout the playoffs, then he'll be a cancer to this team rather than a help, and they'll have no chance to beat Orlando, and will have a lot of problems beating even Boston.

Anyway, not to take anything away from Chicago's play tonight... they played great. Derrick Rose was awesome as usual, scoring 31, while KIRK HINRICH scored 27 himself, shooting a spectacular 9-12 from the field, 4-4 behind the 3-point line. Luol Deng even helped out by scoring 20 himself.

However, even with all that, they only managed to win the game by 2. It shows how superior Cleveland is to this team, and I fully expect the Cavs to win the next game and finish the series off in Cleveland, since there's no way Chicago gets another performance out of Kirk Hindrich like they got tonight.

Oklahoma City, on the other hand, I absolutely believe they can push this series to 7 games. Their homecrowd was fucking PHENOMENAL tonight. Seriously, it felt like I was watching a home Duke game, with the noise and blue shirts everywhere. I loved it, and they think they really helped Oklahoma City pull out the win tonight.

Anyway, this game was basically the exact opposite of the Chicago/Cleveland game. Lakers got up early, starting the game on a 10-0 run. Oklahoma City slowly clawed their way back into it, even with Durant being cold in the first 3 quarters. They got tremendous play out of Russell Westbrook, who is an AWESOME basketball player and will be a superstar in this league someday. But yeah.. even though Kevin Durant wasn't scoring the basketball, he was still contributing by racking up 19 rebounds.

Kobe started off hot but only shot 2-10 in the 4th quarter, when the Thunder put Kevin Durant on him. Durant's length really bothered Kobe, and he just wasn't able to get himself going. And I think Durant shutting down Kobe like that is what got him going, and he was able to finish the game with 29 points to go along with his 19 rebounds. Durant also hit some very clutch free throws at the end of the game as well. So, while it started off horrible for Durant (I believe he missed his first 7 shots), he hung in there and still had one hell of a game. The guy's incredible.

But yeah... I think Oklahoma City is figuring the Lakers out a little, and I really believe they'll be able to win the games at home, especially with that amazing crowd. I'm definitely rooting for them to do so, and man oh man.. if they actually were able to BEAT the Lakers in the series... Jesus, words cannot describe how awesome that would be. :)

Oh, and on one last note.... Phoenix killed Portland again. Portland has to win the next game, other this series is over; no question about it.

I didn't see the Thunder's win as a big upset. They are a really good young team and the crowd was one the best crowds I've seen for a playoff game. They are really behind their team. But yea, I saw this win coming. The Lakers haven't looked so great these first two games, and with the home crowd, the Thunder came out ready to play.

Fucking Paul Pierce!....... As soon as that shot went up, I had a horrible feeling that it would go in. I knew there was a good chance the Heat weren't going to win this series, and I still believe that. I'm still hoping that the Heat will be able to pull out at least 1 pride win out of this series, but with the way things have been going, I don't think it'll happen. Still, I'll give my Miami Heat credit, they at least put up a good fight tonight. It was sort of a nice rebound after that embarrassing loss a couple of days ago.

To make matters worse, Wade seems to be injured. He'll probably play in game 4, but if he's too banged up, he won't be able to make that much of a difference. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and hoping Wade will stay because if he leaves, the Heat will be in a world of shit for a very long time. While I do like Michael Beasley, he's never going to be the type of guy who can carry a team on hid back.

Reactions: X
The Heat just aren't very good. They got the 5 seed because the East is weak and they had a very easy schedule at the end of the year. They went 18-4 in their last 22 games, however, only 4 of the 18 wins came over teams with an above .500 record.

The Heat just aren't very good. They got the 5 seed because the East is weak and they had a very easy schedule at the end of the year. They went 18-4 in their last 22 games, however, only 4 of the 18 wins came over teams with an above .500 record.

Very true. The Heat had faced a bunch of weak teams to close out the season, and because they're in the East, they were able to grab the 5th seed. I thought the Heat would at least make this series interesting, but it looks they're going to be swept. I'm just glad they didn't fall into the 7th or 8th seed because I can only imagine how bad Lebron or Dwight Howard would've reeked havoc on us.

Fucking atrocious defense at the end of the game by the Heat. You have a foul to give there. Why in the hell would you back 3 steps off of Pierce and give him essentially a wide open look? I don't know why D-Wade would want to stay in Miami after this year. Beasely is a disappointment, Jermaine O'Neal is a corpse at this point, Dorrell Wright is playing significant minutes for his team. Why would you want to stay there? Wouldn't be surprised to see him somewhere like Chicago next year.

I can't believe Denver got their asses handed to them last night. They are really struggling without George Karl. Also, I've been saying it the past 3 years, GET SOME NEW FUCKING BIG MEN. Kenyon Martin is a fucking bum, while Nana would be solid coming off the bench, but is no good as a starter.

Anyway, Denver has to win game 4, otherwise it's over. Fuck, I really hope they can pull it off.

San Antonio was able to beat Dallas again, mostly because of Duncan, who was incredible. Dallas is another one who desperately needs to win their next game, otherwise it's all over.

And great shot by Pierce last night. I agree it was terrible defense, but what the fuck do you expect? Miami is young and inexperienced. They're going to make mistakes like that. They also just flat out fucking suck. Jermaine O'Neal should not be a starter in this league. He's so fucking washed up it's unbelievable. Juwan Howard is playing right now and he's twice the player that ******** O'Neal is.

But yeah... Boston up 3-0, while Cleveland and the Lakers are only up 2-1; who would have ever guess that Boston would be the team out of those three to go up 3-0? Pretty awesome.

I am so, so, so disappointed in the Denver Nuggets. I really am. They just seem absolutely lost without George Karl at the helm. They are a complete mess, and make no mistake about it... the reason why is because George Karl is not there. I follow Rick Bucher on Twitter and he reported that during every timeout, there were four coaches all just blabbing at the players. I mean, what the fuck? Does that sound like a professional basketball team to you?

Another problem with Denver is that Carmello Anthony is basically playing all by himself. Chauncey Billups... where the fuck is that bald headed bastard? J.R. Smith, how about that motherfucker It's seriously pathetic. Even Denver's big men, who are usually terrible, are playing way worse than usual. It's like all of these guys refuse to play without George Karl coaching. And if Denver loses this series, then they seriously need to get rid of all these motherfuckers and rebuild that team, because like I said... this is just truly fucking pathetic.

Fuck, I'm so pissed off about this. It's just such a shame to see such a great player like Melo not get any help, from players who can actually play (unlike a team like Miami for example, who just flat out sucks).

Anyway, in the one thing right now about the NBA that brings a little smile to my face, Oklahoma City has made it a series against the Lakers. The Lakers are showing exactly why I hate them. They're not even trying out there it seems... they're taking it easy, refusing to acknowledge the fact that Oklahoma City CAN beat them. And let me tell you, Oklahoma City WILL beat those cocky motherfuckers if they continue to play like they have the last two games. And I desperately hope they play that way, too, because fuck the the Lakers. A team like that does not deserve to win a championship, or even make it past the first round.

And that's all I have to say. No comment on the other games for now, maybe later. Denver is completely ruining the enjoyment of the NBA playoffs for me.

I predicted Atlanta would win in a sweep, and after going 2-0 at home, I thought for sure they would continue that success on the road. Well, I couldn’t have been more wrong. The Atlanta Hawks absolutely cannot play on the road as well as they do at home, and it will keep them from ever being a serious contender. Sad, but true. They’ll still beat Milwaukee, no doubt in my mind about that, but this series will go to 7, and Atlanta will get their asses kicked against Orlando.

Charlotte, unfortunately, wasn’t able to win a game against Orlando. Not really surprising; I mean, I thought they would win at least one at home, but Orlando just has too much fire power. Still a good season for the Bobcats though. They’re definitely on the up and up if they can get one of these key free agents. Chris Bosh, for example, would be an absolute perfect fit in Charlotte, and he would definitely lead them past the first round. Definitely.

And after a slow start, Phoenix was able to get control back of the series at home and go up 3-2. Steve Nash as usual was incredible, and while they might drop Game 6, there’s no way Phoenix loses this series. They’re just the better team.

I love being right and watching Dallas collapse is music to my ears. They've been hyped up all year and were even more hyped up when they acquired Butler and that toher guy. After game one they've fallen flat. Its awesome. Watching Nowinski struggle, watching butler go like 1 of 5 from the field in game three. This is just a huge collapse on Dallas. They do nothing but choke. They have no strength, they tried to knock out Ginobili in game three. Well that failed he scored twelve points in the fourth quarter.

San Antonio is supposed to be old. Which they are but it shows you how good Pops really is. He lit a fire under all there asses after the game one debacle. They should have won that game too.

O yeah JMT, how's George Hill looking?

So the Heat and the Bobcats are officially gone from the NBA playoffs. I expected the Heat to lose to the Celtics because they just have a way better team. The Heat put up a good fight tonight, but it just wasn't enough. Now I have to sit though this off season wondering if Dwayne Wade will return. I hope he does because without him, the Heat will be a shit team for at least 2 or 3 years.

I'm kind of surprised the Bobcats were swept. I thought they would at least win one game. The Magic looked awesome in this series, and I think they will be facing the Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference finals.

The Lakers played great last night, and it just shows again how pathetic that team is. The reason they didn’t play like that in Oklahoma City was not because they were “off” or because Oklahoma City is the better team; no, they played like that because they’re LAZY and don’t give it their all every outing. I fucking HATE this team with so much passion. They absolutely do not deserve to be champions. They’re a pathetic excuse for a professional sports team. Bottom line.

Cleveland though handled business and were able to put Chicago away in a great game last night. The story though is LeBron James’ right elbow. Last night in the closing seconds of the game, when up by 4, LeBron shot a free throw left handed, because his right elbow was bothering him too much to shoot it right handed. So, let’s hope it turns out to be okay and he’s able to have a full, healthy playoff run. I do not want to see anyone lose in the playoffs unless their best players are 100%. I hate it when in sports when top players get hurt and all of the sudden it gives their team an excuse and takes all the credit away from the winning squad.

Boston was also able to put their series away, so that’s cool. Boston vs. Cleveland in the next round… I’ll give my thoughts on that series before game 1.

And Becker, fuck you… Dallas won last night. I’m going to laugh my ass off if they come back and win this series. Moreover, your boy George Hill… typical inexperienced player, like I put him out to be. He plays well at home, but sucks on the road, period. So, I was right about him. :)

JMT expect the Lakers back to the Finals. They haven't concerned me like the way everyone else was on all the sports networks. Everyone was worried about whether they were falling off, the Thunder could pull the upset. But your right they are lazy. Listen they know they are good and don't concern themselves with losses like Game 4. Whether you love them or hate themm, they will repeat. Mark it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back