• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My time here is done

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
I'm afraid this is going to be my last day on the forums for awhile. I no longer find a reason to post here anymore as the cliques and certain people (im not gonna say who) have made it no longer fun for me. I used to love coming on the forums and seeing what everyone had to say and laughing at the little conversations everyone would have and what not. I love how everyone has a gimmick and most of the regulars are really cool. Then there are some people who just don't know how to quit and there will be more like me who will realize that the drama and the bullshit just isn't worth it. I don't know if I'll go to another forum. I don't know if I'll come back here after things calm down. I'm not sure. I'm going back to school soon anyway and where as I would have loved to try and find the time to still contribute to the forums and go to school. I don't really have the desire to now because of everything that has gone down the last couple of weeks. I'm still going to write my Book This for Smackdown im just going to have Profit post it so look out for that. If your important to me you have my contact info. If I never gave it to you and you wanna keep in touch pm me and i'll give u my aim or whatever. So here is to goodbye. I'll be checking up periodically the rest of today but after that I'm gone. I just hope the drama dies down and doesn't scare off any new posters that may come in and could hopefully contribute something great to the forums.

Whatever drama or other stupid shit you may have had on here, get over it. In WZ by next week everything is forgotten.

Whatever drama or other stupid shit you may have had on here, get over it. In WZ by next week everything is forgotten.

look you aren't even involved in this so don't tell me to get over it. I've been on here for some time now and I'm sick of just letting it go and ignoring it or whatever I should do. I don't feel like putting up with the bs anymore so I'm not going to contribute to it anymore that simple. I feel like all the drama that goes on here is rediculous. It's no longer just a fun place to talk about wrestling and other things with people all over the world. It's a place where only CERTAIN people are allowed to speak their mind and if your not as highly ranked as them you can't say anything back. Again I'm not going to say any names. I'm dealing with it in my own way. There are just a few people on here (and this is just my case) there are others who have issues as well. That just go over the line. I've heard from many people that they are sick of the drama as well. This isn't high school its a fricken forum. Yet some people feel like treating it as such.

If you're going to leave like a little baby, at least stop bitching and hiding behind this certain people bullshit. If you're leaving forever, have some balls and tell us who is ticking you off.

It's very simple. If you wanna talk wrestling just stick to the wrestling sections. You can speak your mind openly there, but be prepared to back up what you say. If you wanna talk off topic things then stick to chit chat. If you don't like how the bar room works then don't come in.

Anyone else find it wonderfully ironic that the guy who's leaving because of drama, bitches about drama...and stirs up drama?

Anyway, don't take yourself so seriously. We'll probably not be missing you.

Have a nice day.

If you're going to leave like a little baby, at least stop bitching and hiding behind this certain people bullshit. If you're leaving forever, have some balls and tell us who is ticking you off.

I can't believe you are one of the people attacking me for this shit. I thought we were cool but apparently not. It's incredibly evident to me that you don't give a shit so why should I tell you if you don't really care. You know dam well there is drama on the forums and I'm not just talking about me. I'm just done with it. I don't understand why I'm getting shit for this. If so many of you hate me shouldn't you be glad I'm leaving???!!! The responses in this thread is more proof as to what I'm talking about. If will or ic or anyone else came out and said they thought there was way too much drama and it needed to be changed and they were leaving everyone would listen up and discuss what needed to be changed but since its a newer poster noone cares. Someone will replace me and get abused just like the hundreds of newer posters that come in here and get run right back out. Sure a gem like mattmoses will come in and evolve but most of us just get kicked to the curb for not being perfect. I was never banned just attcked until I ran myself out of town.

I actually think we should start perma banning people who make "I'm leaving" threads.

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;923857]I can't believe you are one of the people attacking me for this shit. I thought we were cool but apparently not. It's incredibly evident to me that you don't give a shit so why should I tell you if you don't really care. You know dam well there is drama on the forums and I'm not just talking about me. I'm just done with it. I don't understand why I'm getting shit for this. If so many of you hate me shouldn't you be glad I'm leaving???!!! The responses in this thread is more proof as to what I'm talking about. If will or ic or anyone else came out and said they thought there was way too much drama and it needed to be changed and they were leaving everyone would listen up and discuss what needed to be changed but since its a newer poster noone cares. Someone will replace me and get abused just like the hundreds of newer posters that come in here and get run right back out. Sure a gem like mattmoses will come in and evolve but most of us just get kicked to the curb for not being perfect. I was never banned just attcked until I ran myself out of town.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't care if people like you or not... I don't hate you, but I am not fond of you either. But hey, I know a lot of people do not like me, and I have been a member for here nearly two years...

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;923857]I can't believe you are one of the people attacking me for this shit. I thought we were cool but apparently not. It's incredibly evident to me that you don't give a shit so why should I tell you if you don't really care. You know dam well there is drama on the forums and I'm not just talking about me. I'm just done with it. I don't understand why I'm getting shit for this. If so many of you hate me shouldn't you be glad I'm leaving???!!! The responses in this thread is more proof as to what I'm talking about. If will or ic or anyone else came out and said they thought there was way too much drama and it needed to be changed and they were leaving everyone would listen up and discuss what needed to be changed but since its a newer poster noone cares. Someone will replace me and get abused just like the hundreds of newer posters that come in here and get run right back out. Sure a gem like mattmoses will come in and evolve but most of us just get kicked to the curb for not being perfect. I was never banned just attcked until I ran myself out of town.[/QUOTE]

I read this and all I see is the following:

WAH

WAH

WAH

WAH

God in Heaven grow some skin. It's stuff like this that is the reason the forums are falling so fast: someone pokes your little bubble and you start running scared thinking no one loves you. For the love of all things good and holy, grow up. You need to.

I understand what you are going through. Hopefully if you return there will be less drama. I wish you all the best.

You shouldn't care if people like you or not... I don't hate you, but I am not fond of you either. But hey, I know a lot of people do not like me, and I have been a member for here nearly two years...

Bingo. I'm not a fan of your's, but I don't have a problem with you at all. Know why that is? Because you can take it as well as dish it out. That's all I ask.

here, have some tissue
kleenex.jpg

It's the freaking internet, grow a back bone and odn't give a damn what people think about you. Come on dude, it's the freaking internet.

WZ's always been like this, in fact it was harder when Jake & Jonny were admins, so grow a pair.

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;923874]gee I wonder why I'd want to. Maybe you should share.[/QUOTE]

BAsically I wonder why you make a thread saying you're leaving, then continuing posting, creating the drama you're so against? If you're leaving, sign off and don't sign back on again. End of drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back