My resignation announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP

Pre-Show Stalwart
In a shocking choice, I have made the announcement that I am voluntarily making the decision to leave WrestleZone Forums. Surprisingly enough, I can assure you that I won't be losing sleep over my voluntary departure, especially if it means helping the main crew at WZ seeking some new future forum members who may be looking to join WrestleZone at any time.

I have to admit that the last three months weren't that nice for me, because I tried to branch out from the Old School Wrestling forums for the other forums solely based on my early work from the Old School Wrestling forums alone. However, I have decided to come to terms and acknowledge that my recent posts were more harm than help, and that I essentially became non-productive and worthless the moment I attempted to try my luck with the other forums.

My WZ rights are currently under the jurisdiction of The Prison, that is if I ever even decide to come back to WZ. Nonetheless, apart from my last three months on WZ, it was fun overall to even be a part of WrestleZone.

I fully agree with you, TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP, that Bret Hart is the best human being in the world.

Why don't you just stop posting if you want to leave? I have never understood why people make these kinds of threads. Not trying to be rude, but it's mind boggling.

@Navi : I'm trying to scare myself into proving that I have a tarnished reputation because I'm trying to learn that my new place in WZ would not be as a thread poster, but strictly limited to replies.

It's just that I can't make quality thread posts. As stated, my future in WZ (should I want to continue on) will now have to be limited to replies since my thread starters were nothing but more negatives than positives. Crocker comes back in between every several months, but after seeing what happened with him, I'm not gonna just quit because I got put in The Prison and quit like Crocker did.

Pretty standard response from someone who keeps breaking the rules/laws: don't acknowledge them and act like you're leaving for the better of everyone. Thanks for the apology.

My WZ rights are currently under the jurisdiction of The Prison, that is if I ever even decide to come back to WZ. Nonetheless, apart from my last three months on WZ, it was fun overall to even be a part of WrestleZone.

Sorry to hear that bro, despite out differences of opinion on some topics I really did enjoy your Old School threads. As we get farther and farther away from the "territory days" of the '70's and '80's and the WCW/WWF wars of the '90's it's really hard to find people who were

1) Alive during that time to even discuss such topics (without watching it on the WWE network)

2) Willing to discuss such topics

3) Have knowledge on such topics.

I really hope you come back bro.

Sorry to hear that bro, despite out differences of opinion on some topics I really did enjoy your Old School threads. As we get farther and farther away from the "territory days" of the '70's and '80's and the WCW/WWF wars of the '90's it's really hard to find people who were

1) Alive during that time to even discuss such topics (without watching it on the WWE network)

2) Willing to discuss such topics

3) Have knowledge on such topics.

I really hope you come back bro.

Early contender for bromance of the year.

Thanks for proving my point about immature posters

I don't see where you said that in this thread. If you had shared that view earlier I would have been able to prove it sooner. Save the suspense. Besides, you should be honoured to be nominated for such a prestigious award.

I don't see where you said that in this thread. If you had shared that view earlier I would have been able to prove it sooner. Save the suspense. Besides, you should be honoured to be nominated for such a prestigious award.

Read it again Sherlock. I referenced the age of some of the posters in the "Old School" section. If you are older than I think you are I truly feel sorry for you.

Read it again Sherlock. I referenced the age of some of the posters in the "Old School" section. If you are older than I think you are I truly feel sorry for you.

Oh you mean this little spunk fest?

As we get farther and farther away from the "territory days" of the '70's and '80's and the WCW/WWF wars of the '90's it's really hard to find people who were

I would have to be Sherlock to think you meant maturity when you discussed some existence during a particular era of wrestling. If you connect age and wrestling knowledge with maturity then I feel sorry for you.

@Makaveli31 : It's just that making Old School threads became less fun at the end whenever I try to deal with Spidey and LBGetBack, so I stopped making them altogether.

Anyway Makaveli31, despite our differences of opinion on some topics, you and THTRobTaylor are the best Old School forum posters I have ever witnessed and have gotten the privilege to know you two. As much as I don't like to admit it, having a differing opinion does actually start a conversation to get it going, but LBGetBack and Spidey make it hard for me to do so. It seems to me that my threads work better with certain people like Makaveli31 and THTRobTaylor willing to give my threads a shot, while LBGetBack and Spidey are a mismatch to the point that my threads stink.

Listen Makaveli31, I think we might have to consider leaving WrestleZone if our time is up. If I even start up a Wrestling forum site that doesn't cater to the typical IWC smarkdom and just focus exclusively on Old School Wrestling, then maybe I'll call it WrestleRetro to give competition to motivate WrestleZone to give the Old School threads the chance to purge the posters who are a bad fit due to the IWC mentality not allowing them to look at the big picture of certain aspects of events like who actually made the nWo because of the anti-Nash bias.

I would have to be Sherlock to think you meant maturity when you discussed some existence during a particular era of wrestling. If you connect age and wrestling knowledge with maturity then I feel sorry for you.

No but I've had a few people say they weren't alive or watching during the era's being discussed so they're wrestling knowledge was skewed a bit and I had to correct them. Not saying it's a bad thing but I sometimes do miss discussing the era's with people who were around during those days. That's all I was saying. The OP is/was one of the more frequent posters in the "Old School" section and I enjoyed engaging him in debate.

As much as I don't like to admit it, having a differing opinion does actually start a conversation to get it going, but LBGetBack and Spidey make it hard for me to do so. It seems to me that my threads work better with certain people like Makaveli31 and THTRobTaylor willing to give my threads a shot, while LBGetBack and Spidey are a mismatch to the point that my threads stink.

I agree. Your posts may have been a little off the wall but they made me THINK. They made me research and think back to a time when pro wrestling was really MUST SEE TV. A generation has passed since the closing of WCW and we forget about the characters that made an impact during out youth and the truth of what happened gets lost as time passes.

I really hope you do start your own forum about Old School wrestling going back to the '60's and '70's. REAL pro wrestling. If you do post a link to it and I'll join.

@TEIWQ:KAIQYEGFQEF:BLC I've literally never responded to any of your Old School Threads.

Please go champion white men's rights elsewhere, snowflake.

Listen Makaveli31, I think we might have to consider leaving WrestleZone if our time is up. If I even start up a Wrestling forum site that doesn't cater to the typical IWC smarkdom and just focus exclusively on Old School Wrestling, then maybe I'll call it WrestleRetro to give competition to motivate WrestleZone to give the Old School threads the chance to purge the posters who are a bad fit due to the IWC mentality not allowing them to look at the big picture of certain aspects of events like who actually made the nWo because of the anti-Nash bias.

That's all I was saying. The OP is/was one of the more frequent posters in the "Old School" section and I enjoyed engaging him in debate.

Could this be the beginning of the 2nd ever forum wedding?

Why do you want to 'purge' posters from a section. It's a section for a reason. Who are you? Hitler?

I guess the Old School Wrestling section is looked at through the WWE lens so we're never gonna get the actual WCW history without the WWE revisionist history and the WWE Network now.

If I am able to start up WrestleRetro, it'll be looked at without the WWE revisionist history bias involved. @Makaveli31, you and I will be co-founders and admins of the WrestleRetro wrestling forum site catering to Old School Wrestling without the WWE bias.

You see @Makaveli31. In addition to LBGetBack and Spidey stinking up my Old School threads, Rock Lesnar also isn't of much help to our Old School Wrestling topics when we needed it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back