*Merged* The "The Liar Says a Bunch of Stupid Things" thread

He can't handle 1000 pounds worth of women at once, which is how it would be in Missouri.

Either that or Wes Scantilin dressed up as a broad.

I honestly don't see why you just don't leave. Your never getting out and even people like Talon can come and here and shit on you. Do you like verbal abuse?

You threatened to kill me with a knife. You're so dumb, you have no idea what you even post.

I didn't threaten to kill you with a knife. I just said that I had a switchblade perfect for killing.

I honestly don't see why you just don't leave. Your never getting out and even people like Talon can come and here and shit on you. Do you like verbal abuse?

Do you enjoy shutting your damn mouth? Wait...don't answer that.

It was not irrelevant. You just want it to be, so you chose to leave it off of the quote.

No, it was irrelevant. Anyone with an IQ in the double digits can focus on school and have a job. Hell, I had two jobs and graduated with a near 4.0 GPA.

The fact is you're a dumbass. You lack the brain power to go to a community college and work a part time job.

:lmao:

Yeah, NOW who's twisting words and meanings around. Don't even try, you're far too stupid to be able to play word games.

For all you know, I could be talking about killing myself.

No, it was irrelevant. Anyone with an IQ in the double digits can focus on school and have a job. Hell, I had two jobs and graduated with a near 4.0 GPA.

The fact is you're a dumbass. You lack the brain power to go to a community college and work a part time job.

My IQ is 119. But I'm impressed that you graduated with a 4.0, worked at McDonald's and slept with perverts with your double-digit IQ.

What a toothless hillbilly fuck you are. I bet you have to blow your local cable provider in order to afford internet.

you're a moron

Shut up and eat a fried fish sandwich, you ass wipe.

[YOUTUBE]LGmOz2MQPh4[/YOUTUBE]

I was going to say I don't understand this post, or why you posted a music video in your response:)lol:) but talking with you has proven to be pointless and non-constructive.

I really wish you were under the age of about 16, because then you'd just be a kid messing around on the internet, but seeing as you apparently go to community college and struggle with it... well, let's just say that says it all.

Is that what you meant? That you were going to commit suicide?

My IQ is 119.

No it isn't. You just made that number up. Or you took some Internet IQ test.

But I'm impressed that you graduated with a 4.0
I said a near 4.0. Once again, you prove your lack of intelligence, this time with the inability for reading comprehension.

worked at McDonald's
Staples, actually. And a basketball coach.

and slept with perverts with your double-digit IQ.

Oooh, how original. Wait...no it wasn't.

If you weren't, then what a waste of time that response was.

If you were, then obviously it's one of those attention-seeking cry for helps, "I'm not really gonna do it, just put myself in the hospital" bullshit attempts, seeing as it's totally obvious that you're an attention ****e (on the internet, no less). Can only imagine to the extent you are in real life. And everyone knows attention ****e + "suicide" = just wasting everyone's time.

Do it already. Don't fail at yet another thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back