Wrestlezone Champions!

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Just a fun little spam-friendly thread... I've wanted to do this for years, but things are constantly changing around here. (Don't be fooled by my current profile. I have actually been around since 06).

Book your favorite wrestlezone forum members in matches for the following titles:

Undisputed WZ Champion
WZ Midcard Champion
WZ Tag Team Champions
WZ King of the Ring
WZ Up-and-coming Champion
WZ Women's Champion

Who are the champions of the Wrestlezone Forums! And by the way, the Forums should totally have a Hall of Fame!

Nope. My last account, which was just 'MikeKillam' would not accept my password. When I would go to change my password it would do everything, even send me the password change email, and then I would change it and it would not accept the new password. I talked to several mods about it and a few other people were having the same issues. We couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I just created a new profile. Lame!

True that! I would have to give that to LitasRevenge79 for sure...

I think I'd like to see IC25 take on Ferbian for the Undisputed Title, with NorCal as the legendary special guest referee.

We actually have forum awards, but those are for different categories. Jack-Hammer was the winner of the Wrestling Poster of the Year award, and he definitely deserved it.

Undisputed WZ Champion: Sly or KB
WZ Midcard Champion: Ferb
WZ Tag Team Champions: Crock and Milenko
WZ King of the Ring: NorCal
WZ Up-and-coming Champion: Natural
WZ Women's Champion: LR

Undisputed WZ Champion: Sly or KB
WZ Midcard Champion: Ferb
WZ Tag Team Champions: Crock and Milenko
WZ King of the Ring: NorCal
WZ Up-and-coming Champion: Natural
WZ Women's Champion: LR

?!?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT: I troll Milenko like 99.99% of the time, how is that a logical team? I need a LEGIT partner.

Clearly it's all about Dirty Sexy Money (SSC & Jose) for Tag Champs.

eyebrow.jpg

Tag me in Crock. I don't know what we'd call our Rock/Kurt Angle allegiance, but we'd come up with something good. And we'd take shit by storm. SSC and Jose may be good, but can they withstand the power of the most electrifying man in sports entertainment and the man who won a gold medal with a BROKEN FREAKIN NECK?

I think not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back