My Ex-Girlfriend Made Sad Faces During Sex

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Every 10 or so thrusts, I would ask her, "Are you okay?" Every time, she would tell me, "Shut the fuck up! You're killing the mood!" Afterwards, she would tell me, "I'm sorry, there's just something about sex that makes me frown and squint my eyes. I would appreciate it if you would stop asking if I'm okay though. None of the other guys I fuck when you're not around ask me what's wrong with my face."

Every 10 or so thrusts, I would ask her, "Are you okay?" Every time, she would tell me, "Shut the fuck up! You're killing the mood!" Afterwards, she would tell me, "I'm sorry, there's just something about sex that makes me frown and squint my eyes. I would appreciate it if you would stop asking if I'm okay though. None of the other guys I fuck when you're not around ask me what's wrong with my face."

Maybe she squints coz shes thinking of someone else, whenever i used to get into bed with someone i dont like (when i was single) I would always close my eyes and think of someone i wanted to bone and it would make things easier aparently girls do the same thing, sorry dude shes probably thinking about some hot guy that she wanted to suck off!!

Maybe she squints coz shes thinking of someone else, whenever i used to get into bed with someone i dont like (when i was single) I would always close my eyes and think of someone i wanted to bone and it would make things easier aparently girls do the same thing, sorry dude shes probably thinking about some hot guy that she wanted to suck off!!

She probably was thinking of someone else. About 75% of the time when I get...uh...cabeza, I think of Linsey Dawn McKenzie. Young people don't know Spanish, right?

I don't think I've ever gotten a sad face.......except when it's over, because she usually wants another go.

you got past 8 thrusts? Damn! :headscratch:

The title of this thread does not speak highly of your sexual prowess...the title just begs for mocking.

The title of this thread does not speak highly of your sexual prowess...the title just begs for mocking.

You're probably right...maybe if I stop with the self-deprecating humor, women will stop trying to ride my sack; it's probably to their benefit anyway, as they're only going to be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back