Embarrassing Sex Moments

The only prank call I've ever done was to my father who I can't stand. He's convinced I'm an angel and the perfect son so a friend of mine came over and stood in the corner of the room while I turned music on and she kept shouting for me to throw her another beer and I made it seem as if I was very nervous.

Yeah, I haven't prank called anyone since I've been an adult. It's a misdemeanor if ya do. I should know, I got one for pranking my old boss who harassed me til I quit. Ah, the irony.

It's harder to position yourself to do it then it is to do just do it.

Now the more endowed ladies, with the four clasp bra, that might take one hand, but never two. It takes longer to get hand to titty contact if you use both. Precious seconds must be saved.

taking off a bra isn't rocket science...

plus it's all about holding one side still while pulling the other side in a >>>>|||| motion

but in any event goodnight ladies and gentlemen and monkeys

i know...me too

(I'm such a geek, I have to get up for work in 5 hours and i fake goodnighted just to get a response and make sure i wasn't pissing off the WZ all stars. i love this site. other forums are so hateful)

That's because you don't date real men. Boys concentrate on the hooks. Real men know that the hooks are not important and just use the snap technique. Wahlah, bra undone.

I think the more important factor is.. boys concentrate on undoing them, themselves. Whereas 'Men' don't bother. :lmao: If the Woman wants sex, the bra will find it's way off.. besides.. I've often had sessions in which the bra doesn't even get removed.

I'm more centered on what's below, then the flotation devices up top.

busted in an eye.

She still won't let me bust it anywhere near the facial area. I'ma surprise her with it one day though.. she's asleep right now, I might just go surprise her now. :lmao:

I can see it now. The slow eye opening experience and POW right in the kisser. Nope, that ain't Folger's in your cup, it's Will in your eye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back